I will win you back...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Ji was at the top of her game, her manager did use the dirty trick to get her name to be known more. She was at the interview,

“So Miss Bae, your latest movie was a hit again. It’s a romantic comedy, does it feel like your real life romance too?” The interviewer asked her.

Soo Ji was quite uncomfortable with the question but she had one too many, “Ani… I have no time for romance at the moment. Things are busy with me.” She avoided.

“But, what about your CEO boyfriend?” This interviewer was too persistent.

“Duguseyo?” She asked pretending.

“Lee Jong Seok the owner of the giant company in this country. I heard he had turned single. Was it for preparation of marriage for the two of you?”

“Huh?” Soo Ji was panicking. “There’s nothing between us two.” She denied.

“Really? Was it a one-night stand? It couldn’t be isn’t it? Since he and his wife were divorced.”

“I think that question is too inappropriate.” Her manager stepped in. “I think we have had enough.” He then stood up and turned to her and indicated for her to move along with him. As they walked back to their car, her manager hissed, “Stupid interviewer. Why are they bringing that up!”

“It was your doing!” Soo Ji angered.

“Come on! I did it for you!” Her manager’s voice was getting louder.

“I never asked for a dirty solution.” She hissed at him.

“Come on now! We are merely using what is displayed in front of us and I did it for you.” Her manager kept on throwing the “I did it for you” card to her.

Soo JI hadn’t been able to eat properly since the iincident, deep inside her, she felt guilty mostly towards Jong Seok. She was so filled with jealousy of something that she wasn’t supposed to have that she lost all sense of rationality. Jong Seok became the easy target, as he ignored her and showed her how beautiful his life was with Shin Hye, she began to recall things between her old flame, Lee Min Ho. But, her manager was being greedy, he plotted a media manipulation and using her and her past relationship with Jong Seok to boost their company and her rating. Every time she wanted to quit and move to another agency, her manager would threaten to release video of her and Jong Seok.

Her manager walked fast in anger and Soo Ji slowly followed him as she felt really light all of a sudden.

“Come on, let’s leave this stupid place. Soo Ji…” He turned around and saw Soo Ji flat on the ground unconscious.

Soo Ji opened her eyes slowly, her eyes adjusted to the light that suddenly greeted her. “Where… am I?” She asked and she could felt a light sting on her arm and she saw that she was attached to an IV bag.

“Be still… “ A soft voice could be heard, Soo Ji turned to the voice to see her sister next to her.

“Eonnie…” She called.

“Why are you like this?” Her sister asked, “I told you to watch out your food intake. You shouldn’t starve yourself like this.” She reminded her softly.

“It,s hard Eonnie…” Soo Ji started to sob. She regretted everything that had happened, she was greedy in her own way as well. She lost the one who would cherish her.

Shin Hye happily set things around her mini-café. She smiled and hummed as she cleaned and arrage things. She felt happy to have a pet project for her. She enjoyed making light snacks and drinking coffee accompanied by her lovely friend, So Eun most of the time that she decided to open a café where people could do the same.

From a far, someone was watching her.

“Boss, I think we should leave. She is fine now.” Jae Rim whispered to Jong Seok.

“I can’t… I miss her so much that I just want to run to her and hug her tightly.” Jong Seok watched her as he sipped his coffee.

“You know if we are caught we could be charged with stalking.” Jae Rim whispered.

“Shut up! I want to watch her.” Jong Seok insisted. Jae Rim has somehow replaced Woo Bin when it comes to doing mischievous thing, especially if it involves Shin Hye. Woo Bin had to be around his wife and his 4 children most of the time.

“I hope So Eun doesn’t see us or else I will get killed.” Jae Rim feared of his very aggressive girlfriend.

“She won’t!” Jong Seok assured him. “Who is that guy?” He saw a tall and well buffed man walking into Shin Hye’s café. He could see her greeting him and smiling as they talked. “Why is he touching my wife?”

“Let me remind you again that she is no longer legally your wife, sir.” Jae Rim whispered.

“Shushhhhh!” He shushed  his assistant. His jealousy went off the chart when he saw her offering the man a seat and making him a coffee.

Shin Hye was arranging the items to the places that needed to. So Eun had insisted for her to hire help but Shin Hye said she rather work on her own first but she did tell So Eun that she was hiring a barista as she had not mastered the skill yet. That day, she was supposed to meet a barista who responded to her advertisement.

“Hi?” Someone peeked through the door. Shin Hye lifted up her head.

“Sorry sir, we are not open yet.” She told the stranger.

“Ani.. I came here for the interview.” He informed her.

“Jung Ill Woo-sshi?” Shin Hye asked.

“Neh… “ He smiled charmingly.

“Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo.” Shin Hye greeted him, “Park Shin Hye imnida.” She introduced herself.

“Ahh.. neh… Nice to meet you.” Ill Woo ed his hand. Shin Hye had no other choice but to accept him. They shook hand.

“Why don’t you sit down first? I will come up in a a bit.” Shin Hye told him as she walked behind the counter. She then walked towards Ill Woo with sandwiches and a mug of coffee.

“Ah… You didn’t have to..” Ill Woo said.

“Kwenchana, I would like to have an informal meeting.” She smiled

“She is young and beautiful too,” Ill Woo thought as he sensed his attraction towards Shin Hye.

“Please, enjoy.” She asked him to eat.

“Ah… Neh…” He nodded and grab a sandwich and put into his mouth. He couldn’t help but made a satisfying sound, “This is really delicious.” He claimed.

“Ah.. Thank you… I love sandwiches and so did my…” She was about to blurt her husband, she remembered how much Jong Seok loved her sandwiches and he would rave about them everytime. ”..friend.” She smiled.

“He or she must be very lucky.” Ill Woo praised.

“Ah… Thank you.” Shin Hye blushed. After getting to know one another, Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter