Fade to black...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong seok immediately went to the hospital where Min Ho was working. He had promise to meet Min Ho over at his work place since he was still working.

“Can you please inform Dr. Lee that I am here?” Jong Seok told the nurse.

“Neh, sajangnim.” The nurse smiled and walked straight to Min Ho’s office. Not long after, the nurse came and indicated that Jong Seok could enter the room. Jong Seok walked to Min Ho’s room and gave a light knock.

“Come in!” He heard Min Ho called.

Jong Seok popped his head first and smiled at Min Ho who was busy writing down his report. He smiled back at Jong Seok, “Come on in.” He called as he gestured Min Ho to enter as he placed down his pen and closed the folder that he was writing in. “Thank you for coming in.” Min Ho thanked Jong Seok.

“Well, you are now one of my favourite person.” Jong Seok winked.

“Really? I thought you hated me as you always seem to think I am out to get your w.. I meant… never mind.” Min Ho stopped as he didn’t want to offend Jong Seok.

“Ani… we are friends.” Jong Seok flashed a smile. The moment there was a mention of Shin Hye or reference to her, the image of Shin Hye longing for him flashed before his eyes.

“How’s she doing?” Min Ho asked.

“Well, she’s opening a café soon. I plan to be her favourite customer.” Jong Seok sighed. “I just don’t feel at ease if she is not next to me… This separation has driven me crazier. Men are easy access to her now and not that she wants them too but… “

“I understand, she is young and beautiful and on top of that, she has the quality of what men like…” Min Ho added.

“Be honest with me, were you ever attracted to her?” Jong Seok was curious.

“It’d be a lie if I wasn’t but the moment I knew she was yours, that feeling sort of died beside that was my confusion moment.”

“Confusion?”

Min Ho nodded, “Remember, I told you before, I had someone special and we broke up?”

“Wasn’t that long time ago?”

Min Ho chuckled. “Chingu-yah… You are not the only one who has one sight for just only one woman. I was tested, she desired someone else or more like confused if she wanted the other person and to be honest, if I were you, I’d be hating you…”

“Huh?”

“Soo Ji… Bae… Soo …. Ji….”

Jong Seok was in shock, of all these times he had never mentioned and Min Ho could see the dumb-stuck expression on Jong Seok’s face but he just continued to smile at him.

“That was just puppy love I guess or nothing was ever serious between us. I mean…” Jong Seok tried to clarify.

“Spare me the explanation. I don’t really want to know. Besides, she was too young when we had that relationship and was confused. Plus, you were no easy contender either. Handsome, young and rich? What girl wouldn’t be attracted to you…” Min Ho explained that he was very understanding of the situation.

“You got it wrong, she never knew I was rich back then till I propose to her but she rejected me.” Jong Seok clarified. “Soo Ji is not that typical kind of girl who would seek for look and stuff, I approached her so many times but she mentioned how her heart is only for you. It was my fault if she ever wavered. I can understand if our friendship ends here.” Jong Seok nodded solemnly.

“We are all adults now. Let by gone be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter