Someone is interested in her...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after…

“Sajangnim, based on this report, there is an error with the calculation. The amount transferred is not the same with the amount expected. Should we look into this matter?” The new secretary pointed out at Jong Seok.

Jong Seok tried hard to hide his excitement, he nearly smiled every time his new secretary came in with her serious face and her beautiful elegant brown framed glasses on. He deliberately ensured that Shin Hye table would face his office so he could from time to time look at her.  Shin Hye on another note would take things too seriously as she hated errors in her work. She had been called the meticulous checker by her colleagues. People on the upper hand had been told to treat Shin Hye just like any other employee and if they failed to do so, they were going to see their 24-hour notice. At times, Shin Hye would even encourage them to exaggerate their action towards her so that people would not get suspicious.

“Can you leave us?” He asked his other directors who were sitting there discussing about their projection. As soon as they left, the door was closed, he immediately reached for the controller to close the blinder so he could have a total privacy with his wife.

“Yah… People are going to be suspicious!” Shin Hye pointed out.

“Let them be… I miss you like crazy… I had to leave your apartment early. How was your plumbing work?” He put his hands around her waist.

“Well, the plumber clearly had no idea of what he was doing… so I called the professional one today… He will be at my place at 5, after work.” Shin Hye smiled sheepishly as Jong Seok didn’t help to mend her broken plumbing in the toilet where the apartment she temporarily resided. Even though, Jong Seok insisted that they would hire a stand in for Shin Hye to pretend be her at the new apartment but Shin Hye’s argument won her over. Haraboji agreed that it would be too risky if they put a stand in for her.

“Well, he was seduced by the beautiful owner of the apartment. Any professional one could forget what he was doing the moment a y lady walked in…” He kissed her cheek.

“Well, I really have to complain the plumber to his company, he walked in while I was changing my clothes…” She smiled at him playfully.

“I was actually looking for the toilet, didn’t know I would walk into your bedroom.” He kissed her deeply. “I don’t know if I want to continue with this entire thing or have you back home. I miss you by my side.” Jong Seok rested his chin on her shoulder. “On another side, I like that you are always here at my work place, I can feel safe and at home. I wished I could just keep you inside my office and stare at you and… have you…. When I want to…” He whispered in her ears.

“Oppa… I am not a play doll, I have feelings too… “ Shin Hye pointed out whenever her husband started to talk like he could have her anytime he wanted her.

“Well… and also whenever you want me…” He grinned.

“I am too busy of a woman to want a married man like you…” She joked.

“Really? This married man, will always want to make you feel busy at all time.” He kidded with her.

“Look, you have a meeting in an hour. You really need to check out that report. I am worried because the amount that is lost is really huge…” Shin Hye wanted her husband to focus.

“I will only if you allow me to sleep over.” He made a condition.

Shin Hye heaved, “You have to go to the saloon later on, you need to dye your hair purple. I sort of told my guard that my boyfriend is a horrible singer from a punk rock band.” Shin Hye explained to him.

“What? Is that who you are fantasizing about?” Jong Seok took the report from Shin Hye’s hand and sat down on his chair. “Oh wow… I have always been suspicious about the ad section. They seemed to ask a lot more of than what we can see.” Jong Seok pointed out. “The director is one shady character but I could never point out what was wrong.”

“I’ll use this time to my advantage.” Shin Hye said as she flashed a sweet smile.

“What do you mean?” Jong Seok looked at her immediately.

“Is it okay if I don’t tell you?” Shin Hye asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter