The Secret meeting...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since their silly date. Shin Hye knew that her husband had to be prepared to counter whatever attack he would face. The evil side definitely would want to ruin his reputation. Upon further investigation, the owner of Soo Ji's ex-agency was the rival company that had been eyeing to take over the new industry that their family has been trying to fight for. Furthermore, they found out that the rival company had planted spies into theirs. It complicated everything. Shin Hye played her role to try to find out who was the culprit. As much as the department that she put red code into would be the easiest mark, it turned out there was just a major miscalculation. She was hoping that there were indecency which would make things easier but she knew by then, the rival is also as clever as they could be.

"Busy?" a pretentious greet from and unwanted guest.

Shin Hye inhaled deeply and annoyingly looked up, "Nope. I am just planning on how to kill you." She said sarcastically. Kim So Hyun gave her his killer smile, she rolled her eyes and then focused back reading the document that was going to be handed in to her boss, ultimately her husband.

"How was the date with the crazy, ugly boyfriend of yours?" He pestered her.

"I had a lovely date and please go away so that I can miss him peacefully." She tried to be curt.

"I am known as the relentless lover," he took away her higlighter.

"Hey!" She was truly annoyed.

"Think about it... " He winked at her and then returned her highlighter. He walked away as he whistled which added fuel to her fire.

"Crazy man." She breathed as she continued to focus on her work.

"Eonni." Another voice appeared.

"Neh..." Shin Hye answered but didn't look up as she continued to focus on her work. Jong Seok knew how his wife would be like, once she is on task. There is no way for anyone to disrupt her.

"Eonnie..." A different voice greeted her.

"Yes," She tried to contained her annoyance and looked up to find two of her young co-workers looking at her.

"Do.. Do you know him" A girl with blue dress named Im Na Yeon asked.

"Who are you referring to? Please be specific." Shin Hye squinted her eyes trying to dig deep inside her brain of whom they were referring to.

"Kim Sajangnim." The second one whispered, she looked timid with the name Jang Ha Na.

"Oh... Himm..." Shin Hye remembered then. They were referring to the annoying Kim So Hyun. "Not really." She dissed them and went back to focus on her work.

 

"Hmm.... Why is she hard to get?" Kim So Hyun watched her from afar. "Choi In Ha..." He whispered her name.

Kim So Hyun was the newly hired director in one of the departments. The moment when he saw their boss's new secretary, he had his eyes set on her. She was very quiet and serious in doing her job. He thought she would be one of those women, who  would be a loner without a boyfriend but to his surprise, she had one. "Ahh... He is no competition to me. She will soon realized that I am better looking and with more money. What would a grungy looking band member make anyway? She probably has to support him." HIs jealousy flared as he saw how the two of them walked away from the shop, the night he followed her.

 

"Eonnie... you are so lucky.. I mean.... You look like this but you attract, the handsome, young director." Ha Na continued.

"I know right.. he could have gone for us. We are prettier and younger..." Na Yeon added.

"Sure, have him all you two want. I have noth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter