Love pool...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been three days that Shin Hye was resting, she didn’t like it. She loved moving around doing things but Jong Seok wouldn’t allow her to flinch a muscle. He had brought an entire army of help to their village house. There was a light knock on the door, “Oppa… here. I am coming in.” Jong Seok announced.

“Neh, Oppa.” Instantaneously, a smile developed on her face. She somewhat looked forward to him coming into her room.

Jong Seok opened the door, behind him a maid came in with a tray of breakfast set for two. Jong Seok had been having his meal in Shin Hye’s room for the past three days. Jong Seok thanked the maid as soon as she settled the tray on the table.

“Ja… Uri wife must gain her energy well…” Jong Seok cheered as he give her the chopstick set.

“Gomawoyo Oppa…” She smiled.

Jong Seok smiled the moment he saw her cheerful face.

“Oppa…” Shin Hye called him as they were enjoying the food.

“Wae?” Jong Seok asked as he looked at her.

“Today… kege… it’s the third day right?” She was hopeful looking at him.

“Hm….” He responded.

Looking at his non-enthusiastic response, Shin Hye decided to just not tell what was in her head. “Never mind…” She said quietly and continued to eat.

“You sure?” Jong Seok asked.

“Thank you for doing this Oppa…” She diverted the attention. She forged a fake smile.

After they had finished eating, Jong Seok called in the maid to clean up. He stayed by her side. “Oppa, you are going to be very tired. Why don’t you rest?” She suggested.

“Ah… Not really. Dr. Lee will be coming in. Mother Gertha asked him to check on you and I also agree with that. I want to ensure you are well.” Jong Seok told her.

“Really? Why such trouble…” She felt she had caused people around her to be in so much trouble.

Jong Seok held her hand and his thumb rubbed on her hand. “Shin Hye yah… If you are healthy… I’d like for us to go exploring this village. I know you really want to,” He grinned.

“Jinja?” Her entire expression lit up.

“Of course.” He answered her.

“Thank you, Oppa.” Shin Hye was so happy that she could not stop smiling. “You know Oppa, there’s this really nice lake not far from the field… “ Shin Hye started telling him about the place she wanted to visit. Jong Seok love listening to her cheerful and bubbly self talking.

Dr. Lee came not long after.

“How am I doctor? Can I now walk around and do some exploring around the village?” Shin Hye asked unable to contain her feeling of excitement as she looked at Jong Seok when she asked Dr. Lee.

Dr. Lee chuckled as he somehow found the way Shin Hye talked very adorable but he realized that Jong Seok was giving him a sharp look so he tried to look as serious as he could and nodded, “Your vitals are good. Your lovely husband has really taken good care of you and you can resume your normal activity. Since, the temperature has been hot, I recommend extra shots of water than usual.” He advised.

“Thank you, doctor.” Shin Hye thanked him eagerly.

“If I was to explore, where should I go?” Dr. Lee extended his conversation.

“Hmm… Do you want to come along with us?” Shin Hye offered. Jong Seok felt a stab of pain in his heart as he was hoping for it to just be the two of them but he tried to remain cool about it as he knew that Shin Hye was just being her innocent self.

Sensing it wasn’t appropriate, Dr. Lee decided to decline. “Ah.. Thank you for the offer, I’ll probably bring some of the kids together from the orphanage. It would be great for them to go out as well.” He responded politely.

“Matta…!” Shin Hye suddenly blurted out, “Let’s have a picnic at the lake with the kids.” She looked at Jong Seok hopeful.

“Er… Samonim… I think, your husband would like some time alone with you.” He winked at Shin Hye which made her blushed.

“Ah….” Was all she could respond.

“I take my leave then,” Dr. Lee excused himself. As soon as he went out, Jong Seok turned to Shin Hye.

“Get dressed. Let’s explore. I’ll send Dr. Lee out.” He smiled at Shin Hye. Shin Hye nodded eagerly.

As Jong Seok went out, he saw Dr. Lee talking to the maid, probably giving instruction for Shin Hye’s meal.

“Thank You so much for coming in.” Jong Seok bowed.

“Not a problem. Mother Gertha seemed so concern about your wife. She seems to have a great impact towards the people down at the orphanage. I couldn’t help but do it for them.” He admitted.

“Why don’t we hang out when you are free?” Jong Seok offered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter