Good bye my first love...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Choi In Ha -ssi...." An annoying yet familiar voice could be heard as Shin Hye walked to the supermarket. She walked straightforward and ignored him.  "Choi In Ha -ssii..." He called out again trying to sound cute. Shin Hye stopped which he ddin't anticipate and bumped into her. "Mianhe..."

"At what point shall I have to go to the police and get you arrested for harrassing me?" She said curtly and stared at him angrily. "I have a boyfriend. What do you not understand...?" She asked.

"You," He answered cheekily which only annoyed Shin Hye further.

"Mwo?" Shin Hye gave him a confused look. "Are you pulling my leg?" She asked feeling irritated.

"Not only your leg but all of you..." He said cheesily which made Shin Hye shook her entire being listening to it.

"Yuck," Her reaction was instantaneous. She pushed him aside trying to walk away from him. "What the heck is he?" She fumed as she quickly went into the supermarket. She took a basket and headed to the iasle of the items she needed. So Hyun followed the lead. Shin Hye deliberately brought him to the aisle where items for women were sold thinking he would be too embarrassed to follow her there.

"Is your aunty about to visit?" So Hyun asked as he held his basket and swung it lightly from side to side trying his hardest to be cute.

"Why would I buy this for my aunty?" Shin Hye didn't even turn to look at him but continued to pretend to wonder which brand would be the best.

"Ani... it's an American thing... IF you are about to have your cycle, they would say that...."So Hyun explained.

"America?" Shin Hye turned to look at him for a bit and then looked at the items in front of her eyes.

"I studied abroad for quite sometime..." He was about to tell her.

"Ah... Here it is...." She grabbed two boxes of them and walked away. She had no intention of entertaining him at all.

"What? Tampons? Andwe!" So Hyun screamed in his heart feeling frustrated knowing that she was using tampons. "Kere... She has that lousy boyfried. He probably used her for his satisfaction." He whispered to himself. He had a growing anger towards the guy with the purple hair that he saw last time. He stared at Shin Hye's beautiful and demure figure. She always wear appropriate dress up to her knee length which for the modern days would be deemed as boring and plain and uninteresting. Her choice would be floral and pastel colours or mostly white accompanined with knee length stockings and her flat, brown Mary Jane shoes. To him, she was the cutest especially when she put her hair into a bun. He then realized that she was getting further away quickly that he ran up to her.

"So, what are we buying next?" He pestered her.

"We?" She looked at him and then turned her attention back to reading the salad dressing bottle that she was holding. "I am definitely getting these." She picked two bottles of salad dressings that both she and Jong Suk loved to use on their salad. "You can definitely get whatever you want on your own." She rolled her eyes at him and walked towards the cold storage section.

She picked up some salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, zuccini and some other addition for her salad.  So Hyun picked some too and put into his basket. "Teach me how to make salad." He suggested.

"Ani... You can just check them online. How hard can it be?" She replied and headed to the cashier. He followed her like a puppy following its master. She didn't want to embarrass him so she just simply ignored him and put her things on the counter.

"I will pay for them." So Hyun announced immediately and took out his card.

"Ani.... Why should you?" Shin Hye retaliated.

"I insist." He held her hand so that she would not give the cashier of her money.

"Yah..."

The cashier lady smiled looking at the two beautiful young people fighting to pay their items.

"Agassi... just let your boyfriend do the honour..." The lady said to her. Shin Hye was dumbfounded and somehow everything went really fast and all she knew w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter