The wavered hearts...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jah… You really know how to be innocent…” Jong Seok voiced out his dissatisfaction. “I didn’t know you have it in you…” He was still in disbelief of Shin Hye’s sudden attack.

“Well, there is this saying… Never disturb a sleeping lion…” She advised as she rolled her eyes at him.

“Well.. when it’s you, it’s more like a sleeping dragon.” He teased trying to annoy her.

“Aish… How can you be this annoying,” She hissed at him.

Jong Seok smiled as he somehow felt happy getting such reaction from Shin HYe.

They finally arrived at the market. Shin Hye walked quickly leaving Jong Seok behind as she didn’t want people to notice him with her.

“Yahhh… Yahhh… Why are you in a hurry?” Is there any fire around?” Jong Seok caught up with her.

“Walk away…” She hissed.

“Wae?” He asked.

“People might notice…” She whispered and her wary eyes were on the lookout.

“”Well, they don’t know you.” He pointed out.

“Yes, that is why you have to keep your distant.” She advised.

“If I don’t want to?” Jong Seok teased.

“I will scream and tell people that you are a ert!” She warned.

“Whattttt?” Jong Seok halted and held her arm. “How dare you…”

“Jong Seokkie…” A familiar voice could be heard.

Both of them turn to face a pretty girl watching both of them in confusion.

“S.. Soo Ji?” Jong Seok uttered.

Shin Hye took the opportunity to take his hand away from her arm.

“Dugu?” She looked at Shin Hye.

“Annyeonghaseyo… I.. I am Park Shin Hye…. His cousin.” She lied as she bow. “Oppa… I will go first. Why don’t you talk with your friend.” Shin Hye hurriedly went to the market.

“Were you fighting with your cousin?” Soo Ji asked as she walked closer to Jong Seok.

“Ah.. Ani… I.. was trying to remind her of items she needed to buy for uri helmoni.” He lied as well.

“This must be awkward… between us…” Soo Ji was being straightforward.

“Awkward?” Jong Seok repeated. “Ah.. Yeah… No.. I mean… “

“Mianne…” Soo Ji apologized.

“What for?” Jong Seok asked.

“For not realizing your feeling.” She pointed out.

“No.. Actually I should ask for your forgiveness. I was not respecting your feeling and decision.” He said apologetically.

“Ani… You were being honest.” Soo Ji pointed out. “Thank you for the ring… I will keep it as our token of friendship.” She showed him that she wore it.

Jong Seok smiled bitterly as he wished to forget what had happened, he wanted to put everything behind.

*******

“Is shopping for groceries part of the training?” Someone greeted Shin Hye from behind.

“Huh?” She turned around to see Choi Jin Hyuk greeting her with a bright smile. “J.. Jin Hyuk Oppa…” Shin Hye smiled back.

“So? Is Jong Seok helmoni training you now?” He asked again.

“Ahh… Ani… I am going to cook for my haraboji his favourite dish.” She showed him the items in her basket.

“You can cook? Really?” Jin Hyuk asked in his surprise.

“Neh… Waeyo?” Shin Hye asked a tad offended.

“Ani.. I forgot that you are not the normal rich girl that we normally know.” Jin Hyuk admitted.

“I am not going to comment on that,” Shin Hye smiled.

“But isn’t it normal? We see it in movies or dramas…” He pointed out as they both started to walked along the isle as Shin Hye looked for the next ingredient.

“I think it’s presumptuous.” She answered. “It’s too cliché, don’t you think?” She asked him.

“I don’t know. Never met real life ones.” He shrugged.

“I think they are bright enough to know not to fool around.” She pointed out as she picked out the cilantros and spring onions that she needed.

“Well, if basing on meeting you… I think you could falsify that theory.” Jin Hyuk stated. “Have you got all of your i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter