LIfe has just began...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks before

“So, the professor just wanted the new version of this article?” Woo Bin asked his best friend, Jong Seok.

Jong Seok nodded as his mind was filled with Shin Hye, he was about to see her soon. All they did lately was texting one another and at times it went on a week without any texts from her, knowing what a nerd his wife can be, she would rather date a book than him. But, he knew she wouldn’t do anything behind him.

“Wow! Why are there a lot of people gathering at the centre?” Woo Bin got excited. “Let’s check it out.”

Woo Bin dragged Jong Seok to the crowd, “I think someone is fliming here.” Jong Seok guesed.

“Oh my goodness, Soo Ji!!!!” Woo Bin immediately waved enthusiastically and called out a name which Jong Seok had forbade to hear for both of them.

The beautiful starlet in a y red dress waved back at them excitedly. Woo Bin made Jong Seok waited with him to meet Soo Ji. As soon as she finished, she informed her manager that she wanted to meet old friends from school.

“Annyeonghaseyo Oppas…” She smiled.

“Is that really you?” Woo Bin asked with his eyes oogling her.

“Na, Soo Ji yah…” She giggled. “Can we go to a café? For old time sake?” She suggested.

“I will be busy.” Jong Seok wanted to stay away from her.

“The three of us…” She convinced.

“Yah… it’s rude…” Woo Bin pointed out.

“Fine.” Jong Seok finally agreed.

At the café…

“What a nice atmosphere here…” Soo Ji studied the surrounding. “It must be nice studying around here Oppa.” She smiled.

“How are you doing?” Woo Bin asked as he knew Jong Seok would just keep quiet.

“As you can see, things are busy and I quite like it.” She smiled. “How about you Jong Seok Oppa?”

“As usual…” He answered very little.

Suddenly, Woo Bin’s phone was ringing. It was his girlfriend. “I need to answer this.” He immediately left which made Jong Seok angry at him. He knew they are in a difficult situation.

“It’s just us again…” Soo Ji pointed out.

“Hmm…” Jong Seok nodded.

“How is your… wife?” She asked.

“She is fine.”

“Is she studying here as well?”

“No, she received a scholarship at the Prestigious college.”

“Wow, beautiful and smart too… Just like you Oppa, Handsome and smart… What a perfect match.” He could see the bitterness in her face as she said that.

“Thank you. You don’t have to force yourself to pretend.” He pointed out.

“What? I am being honest.” She tried to stood her point.

“That’s good. Keep it that way.” HE didn’t even smile at her.

“Look, that was long before. Are you still sour about it?”

“I just don’t want any trouble coming out of this. Now, if you don’t mind, I need to see my professor.”

“Why are you treating me like this?” She suddenly sounded angry.

“Like what?”

“Like trash.” Soo Ji pointed out, “I am a starlet in this country. Can’t you see it? I am sought after by men.”

“congratulations then.”

“Oppa… I miss you…”

“Stop it Soo Ji. I told you, I have only her.”

“I will make sure the two of you separate.”

“Impossible. Our love is strong enough that no one can pass through it and let alone you.”

“Why do you hate me so much? Doesn’t that mean you still have feelings for me?”

“I don’t hate you, it’s your intention that I do not want to be near with. Soo Ji-yah, you are not this kind of person and I believe you are that naïve and innocent girl who are always honest to others. Be that Soo Ji…” Jong Seok stood up and left her.

So Eun had no choice but to accompany Shin Hye doing their work with Jae Rim. If it wasn’t for Jong Seok who supported her study, she would rather be at the village harvesting crops which to her is more satisfying but why would she want to let this golden opportunity away?

She pretended to be busy with her work while once in a while stealing glances at Jae Rim. “He’s handsome…” She thought but her ego was too high and she normally wouldn’t let any man or boy approach her that easily.

“Yes, and this should be after this.” Shin Hye pointed out at their work.

“Aish… I didn’t see that.”

“It would validate what we hypothesized.” Shin Hye pointed out.

“Ah… True…”

*Beep*

JS: Reporting time!

SE: She is kissing with the guy passionately.

JS: Yah! So Eun!

SE: Like seriously? She wouldn’t even do it with you.

JS: Did she discuss that with you?

SE: Nope but gotcha!

JS: Yah!

SE: Alright Boss! She is having a discussion for their final project with this annoying guy.

JS: I take it you are interested in him?

SE: Won’t spare the time in the world.

JS: Thank you for the report.

SE: You sure you don’t want to know more?”

JS: Time is up!

So Eun smiled as she managed to annoy JOnG Seok. She gain some sort of satisfaction doing so.

“Is your boyfriend texting you?” Jae Rim asked.

“Mind your own business.” So Eun cut him off.

“Yah… Jinja… DO you have to be rude?” Shin Hye nudged her.

“It’s okay! I find her cute.” Jae Rim smiled at her which made So Eun rolled her eyes and pretended to go back to her work.

“Haraboji…” Jong Seok answered the call, “Neh, we went there. Everything is ready.” Jong Seok smiled.

“That’s good to hear my boy.” His haraboji was happy to know that his heir is about to have his own nestle. “Since, her grandfather passed away, she hasn’t smiled that much.”

“Arasoyyo… But I think she is slowly going back to her old self.” Jong Seok reported.

“Make her happy… She is precious to all of us. I hope this time we can hear the cry of the babies.” His grandfather teased.

“I hope so too.. But haraboji, can’t I enjoy my time with her first? Like put the ideas of having babies a year or two so?” Jong Seok suddenly felt greedy for his wife.

“I tell you this boy, the younger you have them the more energy you can manage them.”

Jong Seok laughed at his haraboji’s advice. As soon as they hung up, Jong Seok looked for his wallet and opened it up, he took out the picture of Shin Hye and her grandfather. That was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen on her. HE remembered the day, her haraboji passed away. It was right after she received her honorary diploma graduating from her high school. It had made her vulnerable for a long time.

“Kim So Eun?” He asked the girl who was cleaning outside the orphanage.

“Shin Hye nampyon?” She asked.

“Neh… Can I talk to you?” Jong Seok had a worried look on his face.

“Neh… What is it? Is Shin Hye alright?” She ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter