A date, like we always wanted.

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Jong Suk waited outside the beauty parlor. Shin Hye made a request that she wanted to stop by and set up her hair for their special overdue date that the both of them had yearned for. He saw a shop that looked cute from the outside and thought of something very teenage like that he had not had the opportunity to do with Shin Hye. He saw no sign of her yet, so he made a quick dash to walked into the cute shop. As he predicted, they sold some adorable couple things that might look cheesy to some people but to his mind very corny and he was imagining that Shin Hye would find him adorable and be smitted by his act. He browsed around to look for something that would be not too obvious for the both of them to have but yet noticable for the both of them to look at.

"Oppa...." greeted a cute voice. Jong Suk turned to look at the sales girl twirling her hair and obviously was trying to look flirty at him. He smiled at her. "Do you wanna get something for me?" She giggled unabashingly. Jong Suk was somewhat annoyed but he would just want to let it pass. So, he just nodded at her and walked pass her as he continued to look through the items. His mind was focused on his beautiful wife that he missed a lot. The girl followed him, "Yah... Oppa..." She continued.

Jong Suk ignored her still as he pretended to be deaf. He hated to have to deal with such pitty issue. He then saw the perfect gift. Both him and Shin Hye love to use shades and they have quite a lot as their collections. He saw the couple phone danglers which were shaped into shades and on one side of the shade was written "HIS" and on the other side, "HERS". He quickly grabbed them, ignoring the girl that followed him and paid for them.

"Is this for you and her?" The cashier looked at him and then the flirty girl who followed him.

He looked at the girl and then slowly at the cashier as he shook his head.

"I see, then, you've got a fan girl here." The cashier joked as she bagged the item.

"Oppa.... Have you got a girlfriend?" She tried to hold Jong Suk's arm. He quickly avoided it.

"He's married." A familiar voice made an appearance. Jong Suk was more than happy to hear that voice.

"What?" Both flirty girl and the cashier said in shock.

"That is to me!" Shin Hye walked in slowly and Jong Suk was in for a shock of his life to see how different Shin Hye look. She had her hair dyed into the famoulsy known unicorn dye. Soft multi-colours of the shade of pink, silver, purple and turquoise blue and had her hair curled at the end which made her look very exotic and enticing. She wore a black leather jacket, with summer dress inside it up to knee length equipped with very nice healed leather boots. She was killing the punk rock look that she had been wanting for. She walked towards him with a seductive smile, Jong Suk could not stop gawking at his beautiful wife.

"Oh, my... Are you both, celebrities?" Asked the cashier.

"Nope," Jong Suk finally answered. "We are just norm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter