An agreement between you and me...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Ji Won, the first daughter of JBS company entered the elegant restaurant filled with confidence. She could not stop smiling as the man who barely contacted her asked to meet her at the most prestigious restaurant in the town. Her betrothed, Kim So Hyun, had never shown any affection towards her, only for the reason of formality such as family function or big company function, but he would leave immediately after greeting her parents giving the reason of having to attend business or whatever. Ji Won made sure that she looked her best and wore the dress she deemed as eye catching and definitely was as all the men when she walked pass by could not help but stare at her.

"Miss Kim, welcome," The manager made the fuss when she entered. No one could miss her, the famous daugther of one of the biggest corporate in their country.

"Thank you," She greeted back. The manager led her to the table which was booked for both of them. She smiled even more as she saw the setting. "Hmmm... wine glasses..." She thought. "Maybe Oppa has finally realized me." She whispered excitedly.

After being seated, she checked into he SNS and updated.

*Click* "Meeting uri Oppa. <3* she wrote.

"Updating your whereabouts?" A familiar yet distant sound appeared.

"Oppa..." Ji Won said cutely with a smile that she wished he would not forget.

"Hmm..." He replied quietly and sat down in front of her. "She looks really beautiful but I am not attracted to her." He thought as he sat down. He stared at her trying to find reasons as to why he was not attracted to her at all. From when they were younger and she had grown up to be a beautiful and intelligent woman. He then compared her with Choi In Ha, plain, uninteresting but livelier, original version of her ownself, so spunky and untolerating of his childishness. The thought of her somehow excite him. "How have you been?" He asked her in the most uninterested way.

"I.. Have been good, Oppa. Learning the trades of business with Appa." She updated him.

The waiter came up to take their order.

"What would you want to have Oppa?" Ji Won tried to warm up to him.

"I'm not eating. I want a long black coffee please." He ordered.

"What! I am so hungry. I was excited to meet him that I didn't even eat." She thought. She then smiled at the waiter, "I'd like fruit punch please." The waiter nodded and walked away.

"If you have not eaten, you should eat." So Hyun told her as he looked into his phone. Ji won was getting a little bit irritated with his behaviour.

"Ani... I have eaten." Her tone changed. She was getting upset with the treatment that she was receiving from the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter