You are my world. . .

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Suk flipped his phone back to back, checking it from time to time. "Why is she not replying yet?" He whined to himself.

JS: Yah! You are my woman! Remember that.

He texted furiously. The meeting took longer than he anticipated. He promised to meet Shin Hye at her aparment. She told him she was going to cook the spicy fish soup. He loves eating that the most. Shin Hye would add more vegetables which made the soup tastier. He was already hungry. The meeting took longer than it should have been. The other party was being fussy now that there are many major companies interested with them especially the rival company which promised that soon they would be bigger soon as they plan to merge.

Grandfather and his father listened to everything and things were just getting blurry along the lines. The company they were fighting for was wavering from the initial agreement.

"I think, we will have a meeting within our company first. There are a lot to consider now that you put it that way Jang Sajangnim." His grandfather replied calmly. "I think it is wise then to see how this fare. Like they say, see where the cat is jumping first, then we will make a move." Although he said it softly but grandfather was being stern. "Kaja." He stood up and greeted the head of the company as they all walked away.

Before they went to their own way, "We will have another meeting soon." His grandfather looked gloomy.

"Don't worry haraboji. We will deal with this." Jong Suk tried to assure him. His grandfather nodded slowly. "I am going to meet Shin Hye. I will probably not be home."

"Ara, go spend time with her. When is the next court meeting?" His father asked.

"Maybe next week. I am prepared." He smiled. He and Shin Hye had been working up and down, day and night and there were time he had to leave her for quite sometime and work with his legal team. He felt really guilty for leaving her quite sometime. At times, it was mostly because he was worried if that Kim So Hyun would make a move towards his girl.

*********

"Hm... the soup won't taste as good if it is left this long." Shin Hye thought to herself as she looked up the clock. "Why is this phone so quiet?" She tried to check her phone as Jong Suk had not contacted her. "Omo! The battery is dead!" She panicked and went to charge the phone. As she walked out of her bedroom, the doorbell rang. "Oppa?" She said chirply.

Jong Suk heard her, he smiled as he had not seen her for two weeks due to relentless meeting. He missed her entire being and he couldn't function well either without her by his side. His grandfather had numerously pointed out on him or his father had nudged him so many times when he looked disinterested in his meetings.

She opened the door expecting him in his purple hair, "Oppa?" He looked like his usual self, handsome and so dashing that took her breathe away. "What?" She quickly pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter