A very short happy story...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where did he go?" Jong Suk asked Shin Hye when he entered and found out So Hyun had left.

"He went home," Shin Hye answered shortly.

"I hope..."

"Don't worry Oppa. He was in love with Choi In Ha, not Park Shin Hye." Shin Hye stood up and walked to her husband, "Park Shin Hye belongs solely only to Lee Jong Suk." She tiptoed and kissed him lightly on his lips which made him smile happily.

"We finally can be together again, as a family... Hmmm..." Jong Suk kissed her deeply again. "Let's go back home with Eomma, Oboji and uri grandparents and... our future children..." He kissed her on her forehead."Maaaa...nyyyyy children...." He smiled sheepishly.

"Yah... Oppa..." Shin Hye hit her husband lightly and then laughed at his silliness.

******

"It appears that both Kim Sajang's son and the woman had left the company," The Agency's men updated the director.

"What!" The Director reacted. "Find them, especially the woman, she is the key for our new ex-patron to bow back to us," He insisted. "I really must show how real business is done." He huffed in anger, "I bet he is hiding her. He might smell the smoke that we are grilling here!"

************

"Good morning my love!" Jung Suk greeted Shin Hye as soon as she opened her eyes. She smiled warmly at him. It felt good for her to be waking up next to him, the man whom she loved dearly. He reached out to her cheek and it lovingly as if he was going to miss her forever. "Thank you for being here with me." He told her.

"Thank you for being with me too, Youbo..." She replied as she looked at him deeply as if she was missing him terribly.

They stared into each others eyes for quite sometimes.

"Hmm... I better get up now. Eommoni and Helmoni are probably busy in the kitchen already." She slowly got up but Jong Suk caught her and forced her back to lie on the bed. "Youbo..." She wanted to protest and he quickly quitened her by hugging her tightly. "Yah... Youbo..."

"Mianhe... I miss you terribly..." Jong Suk said.

"Yah... We practically see each other everyday." Shin Hye reminded him.

"Ara but... now it's just bliss... No disturbance whatsoever anymore..." He explained to her.

"Hmmm. Fine... Five more minutes... Then I need to helpout in the kitchen." She whispered to him and hugged him back tightly.

"Eommoni... Helmoni... Josenghamnida... I was.. er..." Shin Hye tried to find a valid and non-embarassing excuse to the two female elders in their family.

"I think we all know... Just help out with the fruits dear," Helmoni winked. She had always been very supportive of Jong Suk and Shin Hye. Eommoni simply giggled at Helmoni's t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter