The bells of happiness are contagious...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

The grandson of StrikeOne CEO seen visiting CEO of AllStar. Is he the possible candidate?

 

1.    [+1200, -56]  Aigoo! He’s so handsome. Oppa…. Don’t leave me!

2.    [+899, -24] It makes sense since he is about to inherit giant company. He would make a very compatible match for AllStar CEO’s granddaughter… well… financially wise.

3.    [+777, -90] Isn’t he too young to be married?

4.    [+56, -99] These rich kids are like idols? Who cares about them!

5.    [+300, -45] I met him before, well mannered and handsome too. Kyaaa…. That CEO granddaughter is so lucky!

“What are you laughing about?” Shin Hye asked as he saw Jong Seok in the library snickering by himself as he was reading something from his computer.

“Ah.. Ani… This… Come… You should read this…” He called her. Things between them has grown less awkward, they were busy with the wedding preparation which was to happen in two months away. Shin Hye walked towards him with a book in her hand. “Do you have the time to read that book?” HE asked as he saw her holding it.

“I make time.” She answered shortly. “What is it that you wanted me to read?” She asked. Jong Seok pointed out the screen. Shin Hye was excited at first and then realized what he was excited about. “Yah….! What a waste of time.” She hit him lightly on his arm.

“Yah! It’s worth the read. Look at how they have mentioned …”

“That you are handsome?” Shin Hye raised one of her eye-brows giving the skeptical look.

“Well… Come on! You are marrying this handsome Oppa…” He smiled cheekily at her.

“Ya… Ya… whatever!” Shin Hye walked away and chose to get back to read her book.

It annoyed Jong Seok that Shin Hye did not feel as hyped as he was when he read the news so he decided to annoy her. There’s a sense of familiarity with her now. He felt a lot more comfortable than they were before. He walked slowly towards her and pulled away the book that she was reading.

“Their first night together…” He read mockingly.

“Yah… igiboooyaaa….” Shin Hye was annoyed and started to scold him.

“Are you getting ready for our first night?” He mocked her further.

“What? I just turned that page… How would I know it was about that!” She blushed plus being annoyed.

“Let’s read together than and learn about it.” He teased more fueled by seeing her getting embarrassed.

“That’s it!” Without any warning she stepped on his foot which left him screaming and dropped the book. Shin Hye quickly wanted to grab the book but accidentally slipped on Jong Seok other foot. She fell and turned to try to get up but Jong Seok as he was holding his other foot didn’t see where he was stepping, accidentally tripped on Shin Hye’s leg. He was trying to control his fall and fell on top of Shin Hye instead.

“Arrghhhh….” Both of them yelped.

“What’s happening in here?” Helmoni’s voice could be heard. Before the two of them could sort themselves out, his helmoni already went in and saw them in a very indecent position. “Ommona….” His grandmother’s eyes widened in horror. “Ommo.. Ommo…” Her reaction was to immediately hit Jong Seok. “What are you thinking? Couldn’t you wait?” The rest of the family heard the entire thing and walked into the library. Shin Hye immediately helped up herself. “You and your grandfather are exactly the same. Couldn’t wait.. so hasty…” were among the words she uttered.

“Yah… What are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter