Role-play...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye felt the headache, she slowly opened up her eyes and noticed stream of sun rays got into her room. She turned to the right and heard a soft snore. She opened her eyes widely this time, then she remembered, her husband was in front of her, Lee Jong Seok, the man who had stolen her heart. Her lips curled into a happy smile, Jong Seok was sleeping with his light snores which to Shin Hye was cute. She couldn’t believe that they were once again sharing bed. She tried to move a bit and noticed how sore her entire body was and she knew for what reason it was. Jong Seok really meant it when he couldn’t held it in anymore. Shin Hye even had to beg him to save some for some other days.

“Mianhe… I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. You made me like this.” Jong Seok apologized as he spooned his wife. He knew Shin Hye was already dead tired since all she could respond to him was a light ‘hmm’ and not long after that he could hear her cute light snore which meant she had fallen asleep. He couldn’t help but kiss her shoulder and pulled her tighter to his body. He felt at ease now that they are together. He felt like he was on top of the world now that his woman was finally with him.

“Ahhh… “ Shin Hye winced as she tried to move her legs a little bit.

“Hmmm…” Jong Seok growled and his hand started to move to her.

“Oppa… You need to give me time.” Shin Hye said slightly annoyed. “Beside we have meeting soon.” She reminded.

“I don’t feel like going to. I just want to eat you up again.” He said playfully.

“What? No!” She tried to push his hand away but it was too late as he managed to pull her towards him. “Oppa….” She made a cute pretentious smile.

“That’s not helping.” He whispered as he smiled at her.

Shin Hye melted into his beautiful charming smile. He kissed her cheek which made Shin Hye smiled and forgot how sore she was.

“I know, you are sore. Mianhe… I heard you whimpered a lot in your sleep,” He snuggled in her soft hair and kissed her head. “I’m sorry that I hurt you.”

“What time are we meeting them?” She asked him.

“Wae? Are you in hurry to meet Lee Min Ho?” He pretended to be angry and jealous.

“What? Why would I want to… yah…” Shin Hye looked at him. “You… if you are going to be like this, we might as well.. mfpfff…” Jong Seok quickly sealed their lips together. He loved making her worked out as he found that all her antics are cute.

********

“You two are late.” Lee Min Ho smiled coyly at Jong Seok who was smiling happily. “I wonder why…” Min Ho teased.

“Anyeonghaseyo Park Shin Hye-ssi…” Soo Ji greeted Shin Hye who was already red in embarrassment.

“Ah.. Neh.. Anyeonghaseyo.” Shin Hye greeted back. She flashed Soo Ji a formal smile. Shin Hye still could not bring herself to feel comfortable around this very beautiful woman. Shin Hye somewhat felt intimidated despite how Jong Seok had proven to her she had driven him to his half wit.

“Why don’t you ladies order some food and drinks? We will join the two of you later.” Min Ho smiled.

Shin Hye and Soo Ji agreed. Things didn’t get any better when the two men left, Shin Hye still couldn’t make herself at ease. Whenever she saw Soo Ji’s face, she felt a sting of pain inside her heart. She knew Soo Ji had explained everything but being that Jong Seok was the first man ever for her, she didn’t know how to deal with her jealousy.

“Mianhe… I… I just need some time… I have never been in this situation… “ Shin Hye couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter