Everyone is sorry for everything...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye sat on the edge of her bed. “What the heck did just happened?” She asked herself. “Why is this happening?” She suddenly thought of her grandfather. “Haraboji… I have to see haraboji…” She quickly packed her bag and headed outside.

Someone approached her, “Do you need to go somewhere Agassi?” Shin Hye turned to respond to the person but to her surprise it was Lee Jong Seok’s cousin.

“Eo.. Kege…” But she was desperate, she held his hand, “I need to see my haraboji.” She gave him the puppy eyes look.

“Sure, I’ll drive you there. Wait here, let me get my car.” Jin Hyuk ran off.

Shin Hye was wary, she was scared someone might have caught her trying to leave the premise. “Hurry up!...” She whispered under her breathe.

A blue saloon car appeared in front of her, the window screen went down. “Get in!” Jin Hyuk called her. Shin Hye didn’t hesitate, she immediately got into his car.

“Gomawoyo…” Shin Hye thanked Jin Hyuk’s effort in helping her.

“Thanks for what? It’s clear that you want to get out of this debacle.” Jin Hyuk uttered out.

“N…Neh…” She nodded agreeing weakly. “I just need to talk to my grandfather about this. He might not know…” She tried to reason.

Jin Hyuk quickly drove somewhere safe for him to stop.

“W-Waeyo?” Shin Hye was puzzled. “You promised me you would bring me to my haraboji.” She looked at him confused.

Jin Hyuk heaved in and then chuckled a little bit. “Are you really this naïve?” He looked at Shin Hye with a skeptical look.

“Huh?” Shin Hye was more confused.

“You seriously don’t get it?” HE asked her.

Suddenly, out of the stress that she had been getting, on the top of her lungs, “Seriously! Can someone or anyone PLEASE tell me what in the world is going ON!!!!! Arghhhh! I cannot take this ANYMORE!” She burst into crying as she was getting fed up with things that went beyond her control.

“Oh… Okay… Settle down will ya!” Jin Hyuk was shocked to see this side of her. To him, when he first met her, he always thought that she would be the kind of very timid girl. “J.. Just let em all out…” He tried to calm Shin Hye down. “Let the rain pours…” He patted her head as if it could really help her to calm down.

After crying her eyes out, she breathed in deeply and looked outside her window. She didn’t notice that Jin Hyuk parked on top of a hill with a wonderful and peaceful view. She looked to the left where Jin Hyuk was sitting. He looked at her with the most sympathetic look he could offer.

“Gomawo yo…” She managed to say softly as she bowed.

“Eo? Ani… A..Are you feeling okay?” He asked filled with concern.

Shin Hye nodded quietly. “Can I please go out for a bit? TO get some air?” She asked politely.

“Ye.. Yeah.. Sure..” Jin Hyuk nodded as he unlocked the door. He too then followed her to go outside and enjoy the fresh air.

Shin Hye looked far and it was clear that she had a lot of heavy thought in her mind. She felt guilty for screaming at Jin Hyuk earlier but she was really pressed with things. She looked over at him who was leaning on the side of his car.

“I am so sorry for yelling at you.” Shin Hye apologized.

“Nah… I deserve it. I was acting like a jerk.” He admitted.

“But still, I was out of the line.” She insisted. They were quite for a moment, Shin Hye then, coughed up the courage to ask, “Can you please… explain to me what is this entire thing?” She asked him but refused to look at him.

Jin Hyuk felt a tad guilty of what he was about to explain, “A..Are you sure? I mean.. I thought you were one of those rich snobs… That was why I was acting such way.”

“Snobs?” Shin Hye looked at him questioningly.

“Is it not, when you are to marry such rich person, the other has to be rich?” He tried to explain.

“Sorry?” She asked for further confirmation.

“I meant, you, rich people, marriage is just a business contract. One helping out the other?” He explained further which made Shin Hye felt more confused.

“But… I am not rich.” Shin Hye finally rebutted.

“What? What do you mean?” Jin Hyuk asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter