You are not...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amidst her panic and having to process the most ridiculous thing she had ever heard so far, a series of claps could be heard from behind.

“Bravo! Bravo!” Said a somewhat familiar voice by then to Shin Hye. She turned her head around to see Jong Seok smiling cynically at the man who was standing in front of her.

He walked slowly towards her and helped her up. “Have you lost your entire strength?” He asked her.

“M-mwo?”Shin Hye replied still stunted of what had happened to her.

“Is she always a stutter?” The man in front of her asked Jong Seok.

“Nope. She talks perfectly fine but she just have recovered from fainting.” Jong Seok explained as he picked up the book that fell with Shin Hye.

“I-I am sorry.” Shin Hye muttered as she tried to come to her senses. “Who? Who is he?” Shin Hye asked Jong Seok.

Jong Seok smiled at her then at the man and walked towards him and hugged him from behind. “He’s my secret lover.” He kissed the cheek of the man.

Shin Hye shooked her head and blinked a few time trying to comprehend what had happened. “I.. I think I might still be fainting.” She slowly turned around. “I should probably bang my head to the wall so I would wake up.” She muttered confused. She slowly walked away when Jong Seok quickly grabbed her hand and stopped her.

“Kidding! It was just a joke. Chill will ya!” He told Shin Hye as she turned to face her with her still confused face looking at the both of them. The other unintroduced man was wiping his cheek when Jong Seok kissed him. “This is my cousin from my mom’s side, Hyung, why don’t you introduce yourself.” Jong Seok guided Shin Hye to sit down where the man was.

“Panggapsemida. I am Jong Seokkie’s cousin, Choi Jin Hyuk.” He smiled dashingly as he ed his hand to shake Shin Hye’s hand.

“Eo? P-Panggapsemida. Park Shin Hye imnida.” Shin Hye shook his hand and bowed her head a little bit to show her respect.

“So, everything settled then.” Jong Seok chimed as he smiled at them both. “You have to come with me, the elders are looking for us…er.. well.. especially you since you went missing. Hyung, you too. Come…” He took Shin Hye’s hand and walked outside the library as Jin Hyuk followed them.

****

Shin Hye and Jong Seok were seated in front of the elders. Their eyes were sparkling and their smiles indicate something exciting was about to be discussed but yet, Shin Hye did not share the same sentiment as she knew what they were going to discuss about. Jong Seok on the other hand remained calm and collected which made Shin Hye wonder whether he wanted this to happen or he just simply don’t know.

“Oh-Hum!” Jong Seok’s grandfather cleared his throat deliberately which took everyone’s attention. “Don’t you all think they look like a beautiful pair of doves?” His eyes twinkled.

“Indeed they do.” Jong Seok’s mom smiled happily in agreement as she nudged Jong Seok’s father who nodded in agreement.

“Me and her?” Jong Seok claimed as he looked at her. “I know I am handsome but.. her… she needs some work.” He joked.

“Ah Deul!” His mother warned him.

“Just kidding!” He chuckled nervously.

Shin Hye was sweating as she was nervous of what was about to be said. Something obvious and yet, they beat around the bush about it.

“So, let’s not delay this yes?” His grandfather rhetorical questions were answered with eager nods by the rest. “Let’s decide the date then.”

“What date?” Jong Seok asked. “Party?” He tried to guess.

“No… Paboya…. It’s wedding date.”  Shin Hye screamed in her head. “Why can’t I say no?”  She was conversing in her head. “Should I pretend to faint?” She thought in a panic. “Like that would stop everything!” Her other voice countered.

“Your wedding.” His mother answered excitedly.

“My wedding! Wow!” Jong Seok chuckled excitedly and it seemed that it had not dawned to him what was said. “When is my wed… eo?” He stopped chuckling joyfully that he realized what was being said. “What?!!!” He shouted realizing what was said. “Why? To whom?” He asked his mother as he moved away from his seat. His facial expression changed from happy to being worried. “I.. Is… it…?” He turned and slowly pointed to Shin Hye, “Stutter?” He uttered.

“Stutter?” What are you saying?” His mother fumed. “Shin Hye is a perfect for you and for us. She is beautiful… She is smart.. She is…”

“.. not the one I want…” Jung Seok blurted out.

“Booya?” His grandfather rose up in surprise. “Mworago?” His eyes wide open angered by what his only grandson had said.

His mother ran towards him, “Ah-Deul? Wh-What are you saying?”

“She is not her... I… I like someone else…” Jung Seok admitted.

 

Jong Seok walked lazily t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter