The time that I miss you...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Seok immediately flew to the hospital where Shin Hye was admitted into. As he furiously walked towards the nurse’s counter, Ill Woo stopped him. “Where do you think you are going?”

“Why are you here?” Jong Seok asked angrily.

“I am here to check on my boss, why are you here?” Ill Woo asked back.

“I want to check on Shin Hye.” Jong Seok answered him curtly.

“She doesn’t want to see you.” Ill Woo pointed out.

“How do you know?” Jong Seok pushed him away.

“Well, from your last uncomfortable meeting, I can see how affected she was by you.” Ill Woo defended.

“She’s my wife!” Jong Seok answered out loud garnering attention from people around them.

“Sir, please keep it down.” A nurse warned them. Before she went away, Jong Seok held her hand. “Sir?”

“Where is Park Shin Hye?” Jong Seok asked.

“Ah… Miss Park. And who are you?” She asked.

“He’s no one.” Ill Woo answered.

“I am her husband.” Jong Seok countered.

“Husband? But Miss Park…” The nurse was a little bit confused. When they were assessing her, Shin Hye had shook her head when they ask if she had any relatives.

Just then, the director of the hospital appeared, “Nurse Jang, this is our special guest. I suggest you check where is Ms. Park and allow her husband to see her.”

“Ah… Director… I am so sorry, I didn’t know. The patient claimed that she is alone and has no family nor relative.” She answered earnestly.

“My dear Nurse Jang, when a confused patient came in, you should do a second re-assessment when she is lucid.” He smiled at her and somewhat, there is a hint of a threat.

“Ah… I am so sorry Sir.” The nurse immediately apologized to Jong Seok. “Please follow me.” Both Jong Seok and the director followed the nurse.

As they entered, Shin Hye was sound asleep. She looked tired and beat. Jong Seok felt hurt seeing her that way. He slowly walked towards her not wanting to wake her up. Ill Woo came in following. He wanted to stop Jong Seok but the director stopped him.

The director turned to Ill Woo, “We better give them a moment.”

“But…” Ill Woo wanted to countered.

“Trust me, she’s going to be okay being with him.” The director assured him.

The both of them walked out silently.

“How are you related to Samonim?” The director asked Ill Woo.

“Samonim?” Ill Woo repeated.

“Neh, The person just now, the husband, he is the owner of this hospital.” The director smiled.

“Seriously?” Ill Woo was dumb founded. "But, they don't look like they are married..."

“Yes,” The director continued to smile, “They are having a little trouble but it is obvious they can’t be apart.”

“They are still too young? He is too young to be that rich…” Ill Woo mumbled as to him, the man who claimed to be his boss's husband was of his age and it didn't make sense to him that he would be ultra rich.

“Samonim and Sajangnim both came from very rich family and they were married when they were young by the wish of their families.” The director explained.

“Like how young are you talking about?” Ill Woo was curious.

“Samonim was I think 16 years old and Sajangni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter