We are now together...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went beautifully on their set wedding date. Certain reporters for prestigious news paper and magazines were only allowed to do their coverage. Shin Hye’s pictures were mostly featured as she was never in the eyes of the public.

Unbelievable beauty of the hidden modern ‘Rapunzel’.

 

[+1788, - 2]    No wonder she was hidden all of these times. Her beauty is unbelievable.  Her groom is one lucky man.

 

[+78, -200]     It’s obvious, she was not hidden but probably resting in a hospital after overall make over. These rich people are always faking their beauty. Gangnam plastic princess more like it.

 

[+556, -79]     I know her! She was in our school. She lives with her old grandfather. Very nice and quiet girl. Always the first rank in our school . Can’t believe she has been hiding who she really is. Congrats, Chingu!

 

[+700, -88]     Congrats to her. Beauty and richness will never be apart. She looks very kind as well.

Jong Seok couldn’t help but smile as he look at his ring who happened to be Shin Hye’s wedding ring whilst Shin Hye is wearing the one he had chose specifically for her.

 

“Woo Bin!” Jong Seok greeted his best friend as he asked him to meet up at their usual place.

“Wae? Why are you asking me to meet you up here?” Woo Bin walked in leisurely as he headed towards Jong Seok.

“You need to help me pick something up.” Jong Seok announced at his friend as he smiled.

“I knew it!” Woo Bin complained.

“Come on… I will buy you something.” Jong Seok promised.

“Yah! Do you think you could buy me?” Woo Bin pretended to be offended. “I am priceless man!” He acted as if he flipped his hair.

Jong Seok cannot help but laughed at Woo Bin’s sentiment. The both of them walked out of the café and headed to Jong Seok’s ride. The moment they arrived at his car, Woo Bin had a sudden halt with his eyes wide as if he saw something amazing.

“Omayaaaa…. Whose is this?” Woo Bin asked as he amazed at the latest Jaguar SUV. “Your grandfather, isn’t it?” He looked at Jong Seok. “Did you steal it?” He was getting more excited.

“Ani!” Jong Seok smile proudly.

“What?” Woo Bin asked in disbelief.

“Our wedding present from my family.” He grinned happily. “Come on! Let’s ride with me!”

As they got into the car, Woo Bin smelt the new car smell. “Ahhh… This is way better than sniffing drugs.” He said playfully.

“Yah!” Jong Seok hit him. “What are you thinking!” He scolded his bestfriend.

“Just kidding but seriously! This makes me high!” Woo Bin said excitedly. “So, where are we heading to?”

“To buy a ring.” Jong Seok answered as he started the engine.

“Ring?” Woo Bin looked at him surprised, “Just so you know, I am marrying you only because of your money.” He pretended to act like a girl which followed by the two of them laughing hard as Jong Seok drove to their destination.

 

“Are you looking for a special someone?” The sales person asked as he saw two young men walking in looking around.

“Ahh… Mr. Lee Doryonim…” The manager greeted as she walked out. “Your grandfather told me you might be coming. Let’s go into the V.I.P room. I have prepared what is necessary.” Jong Seok smiled and bowed, so did Woo Bin. He was amazed with the place, only those who were rich and famous would be walking into the prestigious jewellery shop and those who are high in status in society would be going into the V.I.P room and for him to experience both would be the most memorable thing he would remember.

As they were seated, an assistant came in, a very beautiful girl which made Woo Bin’s jaw dropped. “Hello! My name is Shin Min Ah, I will be serving you today. What drinks would you like?” She smiled.

“Anything would be fine.” Jong Seok answered.

“And you, sir?” Shin Min Ah asked Woo Bin.

He was only able to gaped at her.

“Ah…  He will be fine with anything as well.” Jong Seok answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter