Tied down together forever...

Re:Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we can corner them. With the edited tape, we will make them look like a real lover.” Soo Ji’s old manager reported to his boss.

“Soo Ji?” The boss asked.

“We have terminated her contract and spread bad rumours about her.” Her old manager laughed satisfyingly for what he had done.

“Good. Let her suffer. “Their boss said. “Who does she think she is?” He joined the evil laughter.

Lee Min Ho was having his usual day minding the patient and finishing off his report. He promised to meet Soo Ji later after his shift as they were busy discussing about their wedding.

“That’s the last of them.” His assistant nurse told him.

“Ah… Finally…” He smiled feeling relieved. “You can go now. I need to finish up the report so that you can file them early tomorrow.” Min Ho told his Assistant nurse.

“Agessemida Doctor Lee.” She bowed and walked out.

While he was doing his report, he checked his phone. Soo Ji normally would text him or send him a picture of what she was up to but that day she was dead quiet which made him worry a little bit. He dialed her number. She picked up.

“Yobesoyou? Soo Ji?” Min Ho asked when he heard a sobbing voice at the end of the line. “Gwenchana?” He asked again.

“Op…Oppa….” She cried.

“Wae? What is it? Are you hurt?” He stopped writing and put down his pen.

“They did it again…” Soo Ji managed to say.

“Who and did what?” Min Ho asked. “I’m coming to you. Where are you? Our home?”

“Neh…” Soo Ji answered.

“Don’t go anywhere wait for me.” He said.

As he packed up, he texted his nurse to apologized that there were family emergency and he would have to continue his work tomorrow morning. As he got into the car, his phone rang and this time it was Lee Jong Seok.

“Where’s Soo Ji?” Jong Seok asked.

“At our home. Wae?” Min Ho asked.

“Her former agency is releasing another article and this time involving a crappy news agency to release the video they have edited. They moved before we do.”Jong Seok informed.

“What the hell? Isn’t it enough that they had ruined her career and this time…”

“They are going for an overkill.” Jong Seok ended his sentence. “We need to meet up and plan our strategies. My lawyers are doing their best and my people are trying to do damage control.”

“It won’t be a good idea if we are seen meeting.” Min Ho thought.

“Definitely. It will only validate people’s suspicions. We need to do this quietly. Shin Hye’s grandfather’s house.”

“I will visit the orphanage again.” Min Ho gave out the answer.

“See you tomorrow. Tell me if you need anything.” Jong Seok ended the conversation.

Min Ho quickly drove to their apartment. Good thing he thought of asking Soo Ji to move into his apartment or else, there would be no thinking of what they would probably do to her. As soon as he reached home, he went to look for Soo Ji. Soo Ji was on their bed with her puffy eyes and sobbing as hard as she could as she was really upset of what was being released in the news.

“Gwenchana… we are going to fight this together. You need to pack up your clothes. We will be leaving tonight when the country is asleep.” Min Ho tried to calm her.

“Wh… Where are we going?” Soo Ji asked.

Min Ho hugged her, “We will go to somewhere safe. At this rate, there is no thinking of what they might want to do with you.” Min Ho was worried.

“What about your work?” Soo Ji asked.

“It’s all settled, I promised my assistant nurse to e-mail her all my reports and I have asked her to re-schedule appointments. My boss was being understanding. He let me have an emergency leave.” Min Ho explained as he smiled warmly at Soo Ji.

*********

“What? Why?” Shin Hye asked confused as Jong Seok was packing her clothes into her luggage bag. Shin Hye just got back from meeting the hanbok tailor with both helmoni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter