A Little Sweet Phone Call

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

So, hye there new reader. In this chapter i was trying to make a little sweet moment between Kwang Soo and Ha Na. I hope I have made they a bit sweet. haha.. enjoy guys, really sorry if it not intresting. Mianhe.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Running Man filming.

It has been a few weeks since Gary and Jihyo finally get into public with their relationships. Kwang Soo has been avoiding the members since then, he is avoiding all of them especially Jihyo and Gary. The other members seems to realize it too. They were wondering if their little brother keeping something from them. During their lunch break, Kwang Soo is answering his phone call. This give the members time to ask Jae Suk if he knows something that been bothering in Kwang Soo mind.

“ Jae Suk hyung, is Kwang Soo has been talking to you this past few weeks, because I kind of get the feeling that he is avoiding all of us, do you know anything hyung?” Jae Suk is quite surprise with Gary question. How come this guy has been so sharp this past few years. Jae Suk thought to himself. “ Ohh, really? I don’t think he is avoiding us, I just think that maybe he is tired since you know he is getting a lot of job recently. Nothing to worries guys”. “ Yeah he is quite busy this lately. I am sure he is fine” Jong Kook added. “ Okay, if you say so hyungs” said HaHa.

“ By the way, where is Kwang Soo? He still haven’t eat his lunch” ask HaHa with his concern voice. Jae Suk is already going to go and get him when Jong Kook stopped him. “ Hyung, it fine. Let me go and get him” say Jong Kook. He then hurries go and get his little brother. He just smile and silently sit behind Kwang Soo, who is absorb with his phone call. He didn’t even realize that the tiger is listening to his conversation. The staffs who realize what Jong Kook are doing just giggle around themselves.

In the meantime, Kwang Soo is on the phone with Ha Na.

“ Oppa, are you busy?” “ We still filming Ha Na, wae? Anything happen?” “ Ohh, really? So this mean I’m interrupt you. It fine, I can call you back” Ha Na say with her worried tone. “ Anii, now is the lunch break. It fine, Oppa is just teasing you. Hahaha” “ Oppa!, that not funny.” Hearing Kwang Soo laugh make her annoyed but at the same time melt her heart. Jong Kook also smile and giggle silently hearing Kwang Soo teasing Ha Na. “ Mianhe, I am just happy to hear your voice, since I am busy this lately. Anyway, why are you calling me?” “ Oppa, wae? Why can’t I called you? I miss you. Yeah right, since you very busy this past few days” Ha Na trying to made cute voice. “ Hahaha, Ha Na did you wake up in the wrong side of your bed? Why suddenly you talk to me in that cute and small voice huh?. Hahaha. Of course you can, aww I miss you too kiddo. Okay, now spill it. What do you want me to do? Since you are ‘verryyy’ good to me right now”

 “ Anii, I just want to have dinner with you. Just wondering if you are free tonight”

 “ Eooo, I am so sorry Ha Na, I have plan tonight. My mother is asking me to come home this weekend since I didn’t see them much this past few months”  “ Ohh really?. It fine then. I can just go and have dinner with someone else. No big deal oppa”

Kwang Soo felt bad because he know how busy he is this past few weeks, He even didn’t spend much time with his hyungs and noona even do he is quite avoiding them.

“ Do you want to come with me this weekend Ha Na?” “ Where to oppa?” “ My hometown. Maybe you can meet my families, I am sure they will happy to see you” Ha Na is taken aback for a moment. She can’t believe her hear. Even Jong Kook, who listening silently is shocked with Kwang Soo suggestion. Jong Kook eyes were wide open.

“ Hahaha, oppa. It fine. Why are you suddenly ask me to come with you. This weekend is suppose for you to spend time with your family. It fine oppa. Hahha. Maybe next time oppa” Ha Na decline his offer with polite. Suddenly, Kwang Soo hears voices behind him.

“ Yah!! Kim Jong Kook!, We ask you to go and get Kwang Soo. What taking you so long?” Suk Jin voices can be heard both of them. Kwang Soo quickly get up and shocked see that Jong Kook is behind him all this time.  Aishh, this hyung. He must had heard my conversation with Ha Na. Kwang Soo thought to himself. Jong Kook is also shocked hearing his name being yell by the elder. The staffs around them just laugh seeing how scared and shocked Jong Kook face is.  Now, all of the members looking at Kwang Soo and Jong Kook. HaHa and Gary is standing there with their teasing smile.

 “Ohh, Kwang Soo, with who you were talking. We all were waiting for you. You still haven’t eat your lunch” Suk Jin added. “ Warghh, Jong Kook you were listening Kwang Soo conversation eh. Ish ish ish” Jae Suk is teasing Jong Kook. “ Hyungs, errr. It Ha Na” Kwang Soo quickly put Ha Na on speaker so that all of them can hear her voice. “ Oppa! Hello.. wow, Suk Jin oppa. You really have a loud voice eh?” Ha Na is teasing Suk Jin. “ Eooo, it you Ha Na. Let get dinner together okay?” “ Eoo, neh oppa.” They talk about somethings else for a moment before Ha Na quickly hint to end the call since she worried they may need to get back to their filming.

“ Oppa, I think I better get going now. I know you guys need to get back to your filming.” “Eooo, kurae. I call you later okay Ha Na?” Kwang Soo then walk a few steps away from the others, HaHa smile and yell “ Bye Ha Na, talk to you later. Kwang Soo say he’ll miss you this weekend”

Others just laughing seeing Kwang Soo fasten his steps. “ Ha Na, I’ll call you again later. Just ignored HaHa hyung” “ Eoo, kurae oppa. Take your time. Wae? you not going to miss me ? hahaha” “ Hahaha of course I’ll miss you” “Okay oppa, bye. Talk to you later” After ended their phone called, Kwang Soo quickly go back to his hyungs and noona. They greet him with their teasing smile.

“ Hyungs, stop that” “Wae? wae? we did not say anything. Hahaha” They keep teasing him. “ Stop with your teasing smile hyungs. Noona too” The members just laugh seeing their little dongsaeng blushing and shy. Kwang Soo quickly try to change the subject and ask “ Hyungs, have you guys eat yet?” “ Yah! That the reason we ask this muscle guy to come and get you. But it seems that he enjoying listening to your conversation too much” “ Of course I miss you too” Jong Kook is teasing Kwang Soo again. “Haishhh, hyung. I’ll be under the tent. Can you call me when the PDs is resume the filming. I’m going to eat really fast” He quickly ran to the tent and have his lunch. Kwang Soo knew that his hyung will never stop teasing him so he quickly run away from them.

The elders just smile see how Kwang Soo avoiding to discuss about Ha Na. All of them were laughing. “ Is there anything interesting you heard him with Ha Na just now?” all of them start asking Jong Kook what he heard. “ Hahaha, I am so shocked when I heard how lovely his voice is. His voice also very slow. So I didn’t catch much. The only I heard clearly is Kwang Soo inviting Ha Na to meet eomoni and abeoji” “ Warghh!, Jinjja?? Daebakk. Hahah” “ But of course, I think Ha Na declined the offers,” Jong Kook say. They all were excited hearing Jong Kook. “ Well, we can discuss this again but right now I think we need to get back to the set. Kwang Soo also seems like he’s done with his lunch”. All of them quickly get back to the set and resume their shooting.