Photoshoot

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Kwang Soo will have a photoshoot at Ha Na café today. While waiting for him, Ha Na is busy with the bills, documents and all. She was absorb with her work. SeoJun just chuckle seeing how serious she is. He walk toward his noona and take a seat in front of her. Ha Na look up. “wae?” “Anii, noona did you have your lunch?” “Hmm, it fine. I’ll need to finish this by evening” SeoJun just sigh. He then walk to their pantries and walk back to his noona. In his hand, there a lunch box. He give them to Ha Na. “Noona, eat now. It just a simple sandwich, it won’t take long to eat it” “Put it there, I’ll eat it” “Noona” “Haish,, arasso.. arasso. Give that to me” SeoJun just smile as she eat her sandwich. “There I’m done. Are you happy now?” “Eoo, thanks noona” say SeoJun as he get up and kiss his noona cheek. Ha Na just shook her head and continue what she doing. SeoJun walk away as he saw Ha Na is being absorb to her work again.

Suddenly, someone is pulling the chair in front of her. She thought it was SeoJun and just let it go. “Ehemm, did I interrupting you?” Ha Na look up as she heard the unfamiliar voice. It was Hoonjae. “Ohh, Hoonjae. Anii, just being a little bit absorb with this bills and all” she say as she keep away all the documents.

“You look so busy” “Hehe, I am always busy” “So, I already read all the article of you and Kwang Soo shii” “Hmm, really?? Haha, why did you do that?” “Just because” Ha Na just nod her head. Somehow, she really dislike when Hoonjae keep mentioning about her relationship with Kwang Soo. Hoonjae saw Ha Na reaction and just chuckle. Ha Na look at him with a weird look. “Why are you laughing?” “Aniii, I am so sorry if my question make you uncomfortable. I just ask as a friend. If you consider me as a friend. If not, then I’m really sorry” Ha Na just sigh. “I’m sorry, it just that … I don’t know how to explain to you.” “Hahaha, you don’t have to explain. I know the reason you were like this to me.” Ha Na just stare at Hoonjae. He laugh seeing Ha Na doesn’t believe his words. “Kwang Soo is jealous isn’t it? I mean the other day. Haishh, I really owe him apologize, I guess he really mad when I hug you.” Ha Na was surprised. She try to explain. “Aniii, he just moody the other day. You know he is an actor sometimes the role he played is quite heavy.” “I know, but still it was not acceptable. I’ll be mad too if someone hug my lady in front of me” Hoonjae say as he smile. Ha Na just laugh hearing his words. “You know, I miss that laugh a lot. Guess the crush I had when we in high school is still here” he say as he pointed his heart. “Hoonjae..”  Ha Na was stunned at his words. Hoonjae quickly shook his head. “Anii, it fine. I know you already taken, hey I’m not a bad guy who after someone girlfriend. I just want to be your friend again. If, Kwang Soo allowed you too. If not, it fine.” Ha Na put her hand on his arm. “Hoonjae, you are my friend. You are my best friend in high school. Kwang Soo Oppa, is fine. He know you are my friend and I’m glad I meet you again.” Hoonjae smile as he tapped the back of Ha Na hand on his arm.

“Ehemm,” Suddenly there a voice behind them, Ha Na and Hoonjae quickly look back. Hoonjae pull Ha Na hand off his arm when he saw Kwang Soo was there staring at them. “Oppa, you scared me” Ha Na say as she walk toward him. Hoonjae just smile, he know Kwang Soo was not comfortable with him there. He quickly make his way. “Ohh, Kwang Soo shii, I am so sorry about the other day. You know I’m just excited as I meet Ha Na again. Don’t worry, I won’t take her away from you” Hoonjae say to Kwang Soo with his sweet smile. Kwang Soo was surprised. “Anii, I was not feeling well the other way. I’m sorry too with my reaction the other days.” Hoonjae just nod his head. “I’ll better get going. Bye, Ha Na, Kwang Soo shii” “Eoo, take care Hoonjae” Hoonjae then walk away.

Ha Na look at Kwang Soo and smile. “Wae?” “Anii, oppa. you look handsome today. Haishh why are you so good looking today?” Kwang Soo just laugh hearing Ha Na words. He pull her closer to him. “I am always good looking” Ha Na just rolled her eyes to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo and Ha Na take a seat at the same table as Ha Na and Hoonjae just now. Kwang Soo clear his throat. “So, Hoonjae is here again” Ha Na know from his tone, he still irritated with Hoonjae present. “Oppa, he is a friend of mine.” “I know, it just that I have a feeling he likes you honey” Ha Na just sit there silently, she knew what Kwang Soo said were true, she just don’t want to tell him that Hoonjae still likes her. She smile and wrap her arm around his waist. “Oppa, even if he likes me, I just loves you. Don’t doubt me okay oppa” Kwang Soo caress her face and nod. ‘Arasso, mianhee. What is his job anyway?” Ha Na just laugh hearing that. She know Kwang Soo still want to be compared to him. “I don’t know oppa. hahaha but one thing I’m sure is, you have the most exciting job ever” Kwang Soo just smile hearing that. Soon, Ha Na left Kwang Soo because he has to start his jobs. Ha Na don’t want to distract him while he doing his jobs.

Ha Na were at the counter admiring her good looking boyfriend. She just smile seeing how handsome he is when he put all the makeup and his outfits. Warghh, my oppa sure is hot. Haishh, this is why you have so many fan oppa. you were so handsome. Ha Na just smile as she seeing Kwang Soo do the photoshoot.

SeoJun just look at his noona and start to . “Noona! Stop looking at hyung. Wahh, seriously noona.” “Yah!! Mind your own business will you?” SeoJun just laugh seeing Ha Na. Suddenly, he’s smile faded as he look Ha Na is in pain. “Noona?? What wrong?” Ha Na just shook her head and smile. “Anii, it fine. It just my migraine.” “Noona, sit down. Are you sure you are fine?” “Yes, Seojun. Don’t worry” SeoJun nod but he faced still showed that he worried about Ha Na. Ha Na keep smiling to ensure SeoJun that she fine. It just that she had a headache more often now days. I have to see doctor, this headache is killing me. Ha Na being absorb into her work again. Suddenly she felt someone is in front of her. She look up and saw Kwang Soo is smiling in front of her.

“Ohh, oppa. you done with your photoshoot?” Kwang Soo just nod his head and while his hand busy brushing away her hair. “Honey, can you make me a cup of Americano.” “Sure, oppa wait a moment” Kwang Soo just smile seeing Ha Na making his coffee. “Honey, first time I saw you, I was like speechless because you were so beautiful” “Hahaha Oppa, yeah right.” Ha Na say as she rolled her eyes toward Kwang Soo. “Really, I’m not joking.” Kwang Soo say as he poke her cheek.

Without they notice, their sweet little lovey dovey time has been captured by the photographer. He smile and took their photo candidly. Ha Na and Kwang Soo didn’t realize it until the photographer say “It turn out nice” Kwang Soo look back and saw his picture and Ha Na were staring each other with smile while his hand brushing away Ha Na hairs. “Ayee, hyung! Why don’t you tell me, you were taking our photo, we could be ready” “Hahaha, it turn out nice, warghh Ha Na shii you could be a successful model you know” Ha Na just smile and shook her head. “Anii, please don’t say that” SeoJun then join in and say “Noona, you do modelling job for a while isn’t it at London to pay for your studies fees” Kwang Soo were shocked hearing that. He look at Ha Na. “Haihh, it nothing. I just do it for fun” “You didn’t tell me you were a model” “Anii, I’m used to be. It just for short period only. I have to pay my fees at London” Kwang Soo nod his head, he then look at the photographer. “Hyung! Can you take a few shoot of us?” “Sure, absolutely!” Ha Na was shocked she quickly shook her head. “Anii, it fine. Oppa, why are you doing this?” “Come on honey, just a few shoot I’ll promise” Ha Na eventually agreed on taking photo with Kwang Soo.

“Ahh oppa, this is so embarrassing.” Kwang Soo just laugh and pull her closer to him. “Just smile, you used to be model”. Soon the photographer start giving them an instruction. “Okay, smile. Nice.. a bit closer” Just a few shoot as Kwang Soo promise, “This is totally nice, you were so natural in this shoot Ha Na shii” Ha Na just smile shyly as she stand beside Kwang Soo. “Daebakk!. Hyung, could you please send this photo to me?” “Okay, I’ll frame it for you guys and give you the softcopy”

The editor then came toward them. “Kwang Soo, that a very nice couple photo we have here.” Kwang Soo just nod and smile. “Thank you, it just for fun anyways” Ha Na just nod shyly as she thanks her. “How about, we write an article of you guys and used those photo. Is it okay with you guys, we can also promote this café as well in the article” Ha Na was surprised with what she heard. Kwang Soo look at Ha Na. “It fine with me, but I still have to ask Ha Na, wheter she agree or not.” The editor look to Ha Na. “It fine, you can think about it first” Ha Na just stood there and still wondering. She look at Kwang Soo. “Oppa, do you think it fine?” “I love to be the magazine with you. Hahaha” After taking some time to decide, Ha Na say yes to be in the article with Kwang Soo. She was glad to be accepted to be in front of the magazine with Kwang Soo, she quite excited to see her very first article actually.