Sick

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Kwang Soo has a running man filming today, Ha Na has woke up a bit early as she making a breakfast for her sweetheart. Being absorb in the kitchen make she didn’t realize it already 7.40 am and Kwang Soo need to leave a bit early today around 9 am. She quickly go and wake Kwang Soo up. He is really busy recently because if his new drama, last night he come home around dawn and it make Ha Na sad seeing Kwang Soo really tired this few days. Ha Na smile as she enter his bedroom, seeing his peaceful face when he asleep. She caress his forehead but then she was surprised at how hot he is. Oh no, Oppa is catching a fever. Ha Na then quickly go to the bathroom and soaked a towel, she then put it on his forehead. She’s back to the kitchen and make a simple chicken porridge. After 20 minute she quickly took the porridge and some medicine into the bedroom.

“Oppa, sorry to wake you but you have to wake and eat this medicine. Your temperature are getting higher oppa” say Ha Na while caress his face with her thumb. Kwang Soo slowly open his eyes and saw Ha Na sitting beside him. He was smiling but at the same time he was frowning. He then sit up. Seeing his already fully awake Ha Na quickly feed him the porridge, after a few spoon he shake his head. “ Oppa, once more okay?” Ha Na trying to persuade him but he shook his head away. Ha Na just sigh and hand him the medicine. “What time is now honey?” Ha Na took a peek at her phone “It almost 8.30 am oppa, I don’t think you can filming running man today oppa, you look so pale, please let me just call Jae Suk oppa and talk to him. I’m sure they all will let you take a break for today filming.” Kwang Soo just shook his head away. “No, no I cant do that Ha Na , this is my job. My responsibility. I cant just call and say I’m sick, that will interrupt other people schedule.” “But oppa, I ..” before Ha Na complete her sentence, Kwang Soo already get up and go into the bathroom. Ha Na was a bit hurt with his action. She get up slowly and about to exit the room when suddenly Kwang Soo phone were rang.

 It is Kwang Soo manager. He told Ha Na that he had to leave Seoul for a few day as he had a personal matter at his hometown. Ha Na then thanked him and say it fine, she can help sending Kwang Soo for filming this few days. She then eat the breakfast she make earlier and quickly change her attire as she was going to send Kwang Soo to the set today, there is no way she letting Kwang Soo drive with his fever. She wait Kwang Soo patiently on the sofa and when she saw Kwang Soo has ready she get up and took her car keys. Kwang Soo just look at her. She say coldly to Kwang Soo.

 “Your manager has to take a few day off as he as some personal matter at his hometown so I will send you today to the set” Ha Na then walk from him. Kwang Soo just sigh as he know that Ha Na was hurt by his action in the bedroom. He quickly follow her without any sound.

The car ride was silent, there is only the sound of radio. Kwang Soo didn’t try to talk with Ha Na as he felt dizzy. He closed his eyes and rest his head. Ha Na took a peek at him. She thought Kwang Soo was still sleepy so she turn off the radio. Kwang Soo just smile when he didn’t hear the sound of radio anymore, he know that Ha Na is still care for him even when she was mad at him. Soon they arrive at the set. Both of them still haven’t talk all along the way. Kwang Soo was about to reach for his bag when Ha Na stopped him and took the bag from him. She still avoiding to talk to him, Kwang Soo just let her took his bag and make his walk to his hyungs and noona. He then greet them, with Ha Na beside him.

“Good Morning hyungs” “Ohh, Kwang Soo, Ha Na good morning” “You are here today as well Ha Na?” Jae Suk ask with his warm voice. “Eoo, Oppa manager is taking a leave so I’ll be his manager this few day” Kwang Soo was shocked hearing that Ha Na say she will become his manager for few days, he thought that it only for today as he isn’t feeling well. “Kwang Soo, you look a bit pale, are you okay?” Jong Kook then ask his dongsaeng. “Eoo, hyung, just a bit sleepy and tired” Ha Na just stay silent as she heard what Kwang Soo tell Jong Kook. She rolled her eyes up, she still mad because Kwang Soo refuse to take a day off.

Ha Na smile and nod her head, all of them talk for a while but she and Kwang Soo still haven’t say a words to each other. The members were soon realize that Ha Na and Kwang Soo were not so good. Soon, Kwang Soo stylist call him for the makeup and changing attire. Ha Na gave the bag to his stylist. She just sigh as she look Kwang Soo heavy steps. The members signal Jae Suk. Jae Suk clear his throat and slowly put his arm around Ha Na.

“Is everything fine with you and Kwang Soo? You guys look a bit cold today” Ha Na was hesitate for a while, should I tell them that oppa, is actually sick?. Seeing Ha Na like that, Jihyo then say to Ha Na. “It fine, just tell us.” “Oppa, is actually quite sick, he had a fever this morning but he insisted on coming today, so can you guy please took care of him today? I really worried about oppa, he is torn out but refused to have a break for a day.” The member just nod their head.“Kenhchana, we will take care of him, or maybe we will tell the PD that he is sick this so that they can change the game..”

 

 Jae Suk word were being cut off with Kwang Soo. They didn’t realize that he is already there. 

“You don’t have to Jae Suk hyung, I am fine. There not need to make trouble for other people. I thought I made that clear this morning Park Ha Na.” Ha Na were shocked hearing his tone, he even make the members shocked. “Kwang Soo, she were just worry about you, why are you so mean to her” Jihyo was not happy with Kwang Soo. Ha Na doesn’t want them to fight because of her, she realize that maybe she really annoyed Kwang Soo that morning and decide to leave the set. She was hurt but then she quickly brush it off saying that he is sick that why he being mean to her.  Ha Na just nod her head. “Arasso, since you are fine, I’ll get going. When the filming has ended just call me” Ha Na then hug the members and get going. She greet the crews as well. Kwang Soo just see her left and sigh. He then took a look at his hyungs and noona. “I really screwed up didn’t I?” he ask them. All of them just nod their head, when Kwang Soo turned his head around he saw Ha Na already left. I should call her later. Jong Kook just tapped his shoulder. “It fine, she understand. Just call her later”. They then proceed with their filming. Today filming has no guess, it just all of them were split into two team. Jong Kook, Kwang Soo, HaHa in one team. Jae Suk, Gary, Jihyo and Suk Jin in one team.

During their last game, it was a water games, they have to success in every mission given. The day were getting darker as it almost in the middle of night.  Jae Suk is worry about Kwang Soo, he know that this game will make he’s more sick. “Kwang Soo, are you sure, you didn’t want us to tell the PDs that you were sick. I’m afraid this will make you become sicker” Kwang Soo just smile and nod his head.

Soon, they start their filming, Kwang Soo is the last player, he need to run in the swimming pool and then jump over the poll outside the swimming pool, the one who finish first will succeed the mission. Jong Kook team is leading, Kwang Soo don’t want to make his team lost because of him. Even do, Jong Kook and HaHa want to win, they want Kwang Soo to be careful as he is sick.

Kwang Soo is doing his best, he is in the lead but then when he get out from the pool, he slipped because the floor were slippery and knock his head at the edge of the pool. He fell back into the pool, the pool now is mix with his blood. The members were shocked. “Kwang Soo!!” all of them make their way toward him. The filming were stopped.

Gary who is doing the mission with him quickly grab and pull him up. Kwang Soo is unconscious. Gary quickly put his palm at Kwang Soo head that was bleeding. “Yah Kwang Soo!! Wake up!! Kwang Soo!!” “Jong Kook hyung!! Palli call the ambulance” Gary was getting more panicked as Kwang Soo head keep bleeding and even his face is really pale right now.

Ha Na at home was doing some cleaning. She then felt thirsty and go and grab some drink. Suddenly her grab into the glass was loose and the glass felt. She was shocked and had an uneasy feeling. She decide to call Kwang Soo after she clean the glasses. Right after she done cleaning the broken glasses, her phone rang. It was Jae Suk.

 “Ha Na, listen here carefully, Kwang Soo is in the hospital right now, he fell and knock his head” as soon as she heard that, she quickly say. “Oppa, I’ll be there in a while, wait there” She dash off to the hospital. She was running toward the desk and quickly ask the nurse “Lee Kwang Soo shii? What number is his room?” Seeing her in a hurry the nurse quickly calm her down, “Hold on miss, we need to know who you are. We can’t simply let anyone in” Ha Na is being frustrated. “Please, tell me what number is his room. I cant explain now. Please let me in” The nurse was hesitate, she was sorry seeing how worry Ha Na look but she can’t let her in. “I am so sorry miss. I need to know what relationship you have with him”

A lot of people were whispering seeing Ha Na. Ha Na felt like screaming right there when suddenly she heard Jong Kook voice. “Ha Na??” she look up and quickly hug Jong Kook. “They won’t let me in” she say. The nurse just look at them, Jong Kook just patted her back and nod to the nurse. “She family” he say to the nurse. “It fine, come quickly.”

Some of the people ,were whispering. Jong Kook just ignore them as he know that Ha Na were now more worried about Kwang Soo. Jong Kook then take Ha Na to Kwang Soo room. She didn’t cry.  She entered the room and see Kwang Soo were there with his forehead being wrap. The blood stain can be seen clearly. Kwang Soo were still asleep, Ha Na slowly walk toward his bed. There only Jong Kook and Jae Suk in the room. Jae Suk hug Ha Na as he saw her coming.

 “His fine, there nothing serious to his head, he just need a lot of rest for his fever to cool down.” Ha Na just nod her head. “Ohh, the other maybe will be coming tomorrow as they have a tight schedule today.” “Ohh it fine Jae Suk oppa, thank you” “Ayeee, what did we tell you. We are family and family stick together” Jong Kook say as he wrap his arm around Ha Na. “Ha Na, I should get going, I have other meeting today”

Jong Kook excuse himself so do Jae Suk. “Eoo, me too Ha Na, take care of yourself too okay?” Ha Na just nod her head and smile. Both of the men give her a hug and leave.

After the two of them were leaving, Ha Na walk towards Kwang Soo bed, suddenly she felt so sad. Her tears slowly fell and she start to sobbing silently. She didn’t want to wake Kwang Soo. She just put her head on the side of his bed and sobbing silently. She lock her fingers with his, she kiss his hand and slowly put her head on top of Kwang Soo hand. Ha Na then close her eyes and soon were in deep sleep as she is tired from the early wake up and crying.

Kwang Soo was asleep when he suddenly felt someone is crying beside him. He can felt the tears that drop on his hands. He know that is Ha Na, he felt sorry hearing she sobbing and feel bad as he cant open his eyes and hug her.

Mianhee… Ha Na, I have make you hurt and cry again. Mianhee.. I wish I can get up right now and hug you. Kwang Soo then felt asleep again.

A few hour later.

Ha Na was awake when she felt someone is around her. She quickly open her eyes and saw the nurse at the desk. The nurse were putting a blanket on her. The nurse was shocked seeing Ha Na awake.

“Mianhee, I didn’t mean to wake you up, I just want to give you this blanket. It quite cool now” “Anii, it fine. It not your fault, I’m awake already.” Ha Na smile to her. “Err, miss I am so sorry about earlier when I didn’t let you in.” “Anii, I understand it your job. I’m a bit emosional that time. I’m sorry too. Err, can I know what time is it now?” “It dawn already” Ha Na just nod her head and smile.

 The nurse then excuse herself. Ha Na slowly get up and go to the bathroom. She were overslept. She freshen herself and walk out from the bathroom. She then slowly walk back to Kwang Soo. Ha Na caress his face and peck his lips. Kwang Soo already awake when Ha Na in the bathroom. He then pull Ha Na closer to him and kiss Ha Na.

“Oppa! Did I wake you? Mianhee” “Anii, I’m awake actually.” Kwang Soo pull Ha Na closer and ask her to sit on his bed. He then wrap his arm around Ha Na, and put his chin on her shoulder.

“Oppa, why are you awake so early, you should rest more.” “Nope, I fine as soon as you gie me a kiss. I miss you sweetheart. I’m sorry I made you cry”. “Hahaha, oppa why so cheesy. When did I cry? Anii, I didn’t cry.” Ha Na say as she know that Kwang Soo doesn’t like seeing her cry. “Well, I was mean to you at the set. The hyungs and noona were mad at me.” “Haha, serves you right” Ha Na stick her tongue out. Then she put her head down. “Hye, what the matter honey? I hurt you didn’t I? Mianhee, I wont mad at you again next time” Ha Na just shook her head. “Just please don’t sick oppa. I’m really scared.” Ha Na then turn her head and want to get up from the bed as she can felt that her tears will drop at any moment. Kwang Soo tighten his hug. “Oppa, I need to use the bathroom” Ha Na say as she push away Kwang Soo hand. Her voice were shaking as she try not to cry in front of Kwang Soo.

“I’m so sleepy, come sleep beside me. I miss you.” “Oppa, it fine. I’ll just sit at the chair”

 “No, no come here.” Kwang Soo then lay down and pull Ha Na to lay beside him. He hug her and put her head on his neck. Ha Na then suddenly cry. Kwang Soo just chuckle seeing his girlfriend were crying so much. I must have worried her so badly. Kwang Soo pull Ha Na closer to him and kiss Ha Na forehead. “Shhh.. I’m here. I’m right beside you and I’m fine. Mianhee, I wont let you cry again.” Kwang Soo pat her head and soon both of them were asleep.