The Confession

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

It’s now 1 year after they met and get know Ha Na, that day really made Ha Na grateful. She meet the most kind, unselfishness peoples and a family. Ha Na and Kwang Soo is still being friends and not even one of them were confessing to each other. The members has try everything so that either one of them confess about their feeling towards each other but still they failed. So, the members decided to just wait for them to make their own moves.

Tomorrow is Ha Na birthday and the members make a plan to celebrate her birthday together. But in the other hand, Kwang Soo were planning on confessing his feeling to Ha Na, well Jong Kook is the one who convincing him to do that.

“ Hyung, what if she decline me? What is this is one side love? I don’t want to lose her as my friend” “ Come on, Kwang Soo don’t you trust your hyung?” Kwang Soo just sigh as he hear what Jong Kook said. Well I suppose this has to be done.

After their filming end, Jae Suk call Ha Na asking were she is. “ I’m outside with SeoJun oppa. Wae?” “ Anii, just asking I thought I want to ask you for dinner. But since you with SeoJun then it fine Ha Na” “ Ohh, I am sorry oppa, anyway would you like to join us oppa?” “ Haish, it fine Ha Na. Maybe next time” “ Ohh, okay oppa. Bye”

As soon as Jae Suk end the call, all of them enter Ha Na house. “ Hehehe, good thinking Oppa” say Jihyo as Jae Suk explain that actually he the one who ask SeoJun to take Ha Na out. “Well, I am genius” Jong Kook just rolled his eyes. He then take Eun Hye to sit at the sofa. Oh yes, Jong Kook finally tie the knot with Eun Hye same as the Monday Couple. ( okay, this is actually my sisters request to make our Kookie finally tie his knot and also the same to the Monday Couple).

“ Yah!! Jong Kook why are you asking Eun Hye to sit down. We need help from EunHye to decorate this cake” “ Oppa, why not me? I can also decorate this cake” Jihyo ask Jae Suk. “ Haha, I say more help” Jae Suk say with his smile. “ Yup, this muscle man doesn’t let me do anything oppa” say Eun Hye. Jong Kook just smile. “ I’m sorry hyung, it fine let me do it. She need to rest” “Eun Hye are you sick? If so, then it fine” say Jae Suk with his worried face. Hearing what Jae Suk say all the members now is looking to Jong Kook and Eun Hye. “ Errr, it not that she hyung. She is.. err..” The members look curious as Jong Kook seems to be shy about something.

Then suddenly Jae Suk say “ Arghhh!! I know!! , yah!! Is she pregnant??” Jong Kook smile and just nodded his head. All the members were screaming excitedly and give Jong Kook a hug. “Hyung! Congratulation!!”say HaHa. The others also congrate them. “Okay, okay now it time to start decorate this house and the cake” say Jong Kook. Soon, they start to decorate Ha Na house with balloon and so on.

Meanwhile, Kwang Soo at the same time feel really nervous as he afraid to confess to Ha Na. Jae Suk realize it and ask if he didn’t feel well. “ Kwang Soo? Are you okay? Your face seems a bit pale.” “ Huh!? Oh, yes I am fine. Nothing to be worried hyung” Kwang Soo say as he try to smile. “Okay if you say so. But if you really sick tell us okay?” Kwang Soo just nodded. Kwang Soo just sigh.

Then suddenly Suk Jin say “ They here already”. All of them, quickly take their spot. Soon, the door open and light were on. “ Happy Birthday!!! Park Ha Na!!!” Ha Na were shocked. She then smile toward the members. She was so touched of what they did and cry. The other just smile and one by one give Ha Na a hug. Kwang Soo was the last. Ha Na is smiling sweetly to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo hug her and whisper “ Happy Birthday Ha Na” Using his thumb and brush Ha Na tears away. Then it SeoJun “ Happy Birthday Noona!” Ha Na just nodded and SeoJun give his noona a kiss on her forehead.

Soon they all sit together and eat the cake. Ha Na feel really happy and laughing non stop. She was grateful that all of them is there with her and even celebrate her birthday. Jong Kook then clear his throat and break the news to Ha Na “ Ha Na, you going to have a new nephew or niece” Ha Na really happy and hug Eun Hye. “ Oh my!!, Congratulation unnie, hyung!”.

Gary and Jihyo were making eye contact and just smile. Jihyo just nodded her head and Gary smile. Jae Suk saw that. “ Jihyo! Gary! What are you guys doing?” Gary then stand up and hold Jihyo hand. “ Actually you guys going to receive 2 nephew or niece” All of them once again hugging and screaming excitedly. “ Wahh!! Gary and Jong Kook you guys are going to be a dad!” Jae Suk can’t believe how fast time flies. “Now it only left Kwang Soo, Ha Na and SeoJun to find someone special”. SeoJun immediately stand up and say “ Anii, it only left noon and Kwang Soo hyung. I’m currently dating someone right now” Ha Na just rolled her eyes and slightly hit SeoJun. “Yah!! Are you sure Joyi like you and not just being good friends to you?”

“ Noona, I already told you I am dating. Of course she said yes when I confess to her yesterday”. Ha Na just laugh and congrate SeoJun. “ Kuraee, I am happy for you.” The other just smile and laugh seeing SeoJun and Ha Na bickering. Then Jong Kook slightly push Kwang Soo. “ See, even SeoJun finally confess. What not you?”

Kwang Soo was shocked hearing Jong Kook say that. The other then saw Ha Na reaction. But then she quickly hide it and smile. “ Aigoo, oppa you were scared to confess to someone? Haha yah! Who is it? Is it Yuri?” Ha Na teased Kwang Soo. He just smile and shook his head away. “ Anii, I don’t know what Jong Kook hyung say” Kwang Soo just shook his head and laugh.

Ha Na POV

Hmmm, I thought so. Why would this guy love me, an average girl who just work at café.

Then Ha Na saw Kwang Soo is walking to the backyard. She then slowly follow Kwang Soo.

Kwang Soo was there, sitting on the grass while watching the sky. Ha Na then smile and walk toward him. “ Oppa, are you okay? Thank you by the way oppa, Jihyo unnie say this party is your plan” Kwang Soo just smile and nodded. Then he clear his throat. “ Ehemm, Ha Na I want to say something to you” Kwang Soo say as he sit in front of Ha Na and hold her hand. “ What is it oppa?” “ Ha Na, I.. Oppa .. is in love with you and I want us to be more than a friend” Ha Na was stunned as she heard Kwang Soo words. She was at paused for a while.

“ Oppa, I am so grateful with your feelings, but I don’t think we should be more than friend. I do appreciate your love toward me and I am touched but Oppa.. I am so sorry, I don’t think I could give you the answer you want from me.” Kwang Soo just smile and nodded. Of course he is in pain. “ Kwencaha Ha Na. Oppa understand. You don’t have to be sorry to me”

 Ha Na is pain seeing Kwang Soo like that. She is in love Kwang Soo, it just she don’t think she suitable with him. Ha Na actually think she does not belong with Kwang Soo. She just felt insecure. Ha Na try to say something but then Kwang Soo phone is ringing.

“ Hello?. Eoo, yes hyung! It fine. I can go now. No. no, it fine. I’m on my way now” Kwang Soo quickly get up and say to Ha Na. “ I need to go somewhere right now. I’m sorry, just forget anything I said just now. Happy Birthday again Ha Na” Then he pull out a small pink box  and hand it to Ha Na. “ Here, this is your present. Bye sis”. He quickly left. Ha Na just stood there and felt her eyes watery. Oppa.. Mianhee

Kwang Soo then tell the other that he had something to be done. The other know something is not right as he is avoiding their eyes and seems like rushing to get out from there. Ha Na also then appear. Jae Suk and Jong Kook saw Ha Na eyes is redden.

“Hyung!, I get going now. Bye!” “ But hyung, we still haven’t eat our dinner” SeoJun say. Kwang Soo just shook his head and smile. “Oppa! Please have dinner first befor…” Ha Na didn’t even finish her sentence as Kwang Soo already going out. The others was shocked seeing how Kwang Soo ignore Ha Na. Ha Na also didn’t expect to see Kwang Soo react that way. She just stood there. Then Jae Suk come and say “ He maybe has something really important to do Ha Na” Ha Na just smile and shook her head away. “ Anii, Oppa, he’s mad at me” The other just shocked hearing that.

Jong Kook then say “ He did it don’t he?” Ha Na just nodded her head. “ And your answer wasn’t the same as he expected?” Jong Kook ask again. Ha Na nodded again and this time she is crying.

Jong Kook walk to Ha Na and hug her. “ He wasn’t mad. He just ermm need to get some air. He will be fine. I know my brother” “ What happen noona? Jong Kook hyung?” Jong Kook ask them to take their sit and start explain. “ Kwang Soo just confess to Ha Na” the other just smile.

 “Huh! Finally he did it. That kid is really somethings. You know Ha Na, you really made he smile again after he is devastated with Jihyo and Gar….” Jae Suk stop talking as he knew he already spill Kwang Soo biggest secret. Jihyo and Gary was stunned. Suk Jin hit his own forehead while shook his head.

Now, everyone is staring at Jae Suk and Suk Jin. “ Hyung!! You need to explain to us. What are you saying?” “ Err, nothing Gary ah, Jihyo ah, it not really important anyway” “ Hyung!! Spill it out!” say HaHa. Jae Suk sigh and start explaining to them. “ Kwang Soo used to had a big crush to Jihyo,” Gary just smile. “ Gary, he didn’t have any intention to make your relationship apart with Jihyo” Gary nodded his head. “ It fine hyung. I know about that” “ What? Oppa! You knew? How? Why did you not say anything to me? I feel bad toward him right now.”

“ Well, the night when he was drunk and call Jong Kook and HaHa last year, he then call me after that. I heard everything through the phone and then I went to his house and check on him” I then left his apartment after making sure everything is okay”

“ Oppa!” “ It fine Jihyo. I understand and feel sorry for him. That is the reason I never say cheesy word and flirting with you in front of him. When I made the decision to ask Jihyo to marry me, I went to him and ask him if he still have a feeling toward Jihyo. Of course he was shocked and begging me to forgive him. Then he say, he still love Jihyo but as a noona. Then only I ask Jihyo to marry me” The other just sit there silently. But then, HaHa ask Ha Na.

“ So, he confess to you. Did you reject him?” Ha Na bit her lower lip and nodded. SeoJun is shocked. “ Noona wae??. I thought you love him” “ I do love him but I don’t think I perfect for him. He’s s celebrity and how can he date me a girl with average look and work at café?” “ Ha Na, it fine. He really love you and you also love him. That the only thing that matter.”

“ Don’t worry, he will be fine as soon as we explain to him. Stop crying Ha Na, see you nose has turned red” Jae Suk try to make a joke and cheer he up.

Jong Kook was trying to call Kwang Soo but he turn off his phone. The muscle guy somehow felt guilty. He is the one who convince Kwang Soo to confess his feeling.

Meanwhile Kwang Soo was now at Han River. He sat on one of the bench there and smile.

Huh.. I thought so she will decline me, I have prepared but why does I still felt the pain. He saw his phone. It is Jong Kook. Not now, hyung. Not now. He then turn off his phone. He continue sitting there and watching the night view at Han River. It fine, Kwang Soo ah, you have been in this situation before. You will get through this as he sat back and watch the night sky.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

feel so sorry to Kwang Soo. *Sob sob. but hei i wont let you guys down. so wait for it and keep reading. by the way, next chapter i was thinking to do a little bit rated M story. but i havent write anything rated M so be nice to me okay. :) Hope you guys enjoy read this chapter.