Gomawo For Eveything

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

(1 year later)

 

Kwang Soo was looking good in his black suit. In his hand, he has a beautiful bouquet of orchid flowers. Slowly, he walk steadily towards the thombstone. His smile is widen as he reach his destination.  He put down the flower and greet with his warmly smile.

“Hello, how have you been? I’m sorry I haven’t visit you in a long time. I have been busy this lately? I hope you were always happy there. Ouh, just want to say that my life has been change a lot in this past 1 year. Because of you, I can received this much love. So thank you so much. I also bring your favourite flowers, orchid. Yes I remember this time. Mianhe I won’t forget it again.” Kwang Soo smile warmly at the picture on the thombstone.

“Ouh, I am also getting married today. So I cannot be here longer even if I want to. I am so lucky as I meet her. This past few years has been the hardest for me. But I manage it anyway. I promise to take care of her and be happy wit her always. I won’t make her cry. I hope you give us yours blessing. Thank you again eomonim and abeonim for having a wonderful lady that going to be in my life. You raised a wonderful daughter and son. Thank you, because of you I have the greatest gift in my life.” Kwang Soo then bow low to Ha Na parent’s grave. He get up with his wide smile. “I make my move first abeonim, eomonim. I’ll come and visit you again”

He slowly walk out from the grave. In the middle of his walk, his phone ring. He just chuckle seeing the caller ID. “Hello, bunny. Wae?” “Oppa? where are you? You’re not leaving me now right?” “Hahhaa, aigoo. Yah! Park Ha Na. I’m on my way. this is not a drama that I’ll be leaving you there in the church.” “Hahaha, oppa. maybe it true that I watch too many drama. Hahaha. But it not my fault either. Those oppa say you were changing your mind, that you were suddenly want to back off” “Haha, geez that hyungs. Aniiya I’m not leaving you. I’m just visiting aboenim and eomonim asking for their blessing” Ha Na just smile as she heard that. “Eoo, oppa palli come here. I can’t wait to married you” “Hahaha, aigoo. Kuraee. Oppa is on his way” “I love you oppa” “I love you too” Kwang Soo then slowly get inside his car with his sweet smile. I can’t believe I’m getting married today.  Slowly the incident a year ago being played back into his eyes.

 

 

Flashback

1 year ago

Hoonjae is trying his best on getting Ha Na heart beat again. After 3 times of trying. Dong Hee slowly pull Hoonjae. “Anii, hyung! Move!! I’m not done!” “Hoonjae, we have try our best!” Hoonjae shook his head and keep trying. Please Ha Na, I believe in you. Come back to us, it not your time yet. Please! Hyung is waiting for you. Soon, after a few more times, Ha Na heart beat finally come back. Hoonjae just sigh and smile. Good job Ha Na, Good job. After her condition is stable, they quickly finish their works.

Hoonjae then walk out while looking down. He slowly look up and saw everyone is there staring at him. He slowly smile and nod his head when he saw Kwang Soo eyes, Kwang Soo slowly walk backward and sit on the bench while smilling and nod. ‘Gomawo Hoonjae’.

Flashback end

 

Kwang Soo just smile. He owe Hoonjae a lot. He know that Hoonjae and Ha Na has a special bonding. He is jealous when he saw the look Hoonjae give to Ha Na, but Hoonjae has shown him that he will never take Ha Na away from him. Ha Na has successfully in the operation, even do her heart beat stopped for a while. Ha Na woke up after 2 weeks of the operation. She takes 6 month to fully recover and after at their second anniversary Kwang Soo finally decide to propose and ask Ha Na to married him. Today is their happy day. Kwang Soo is grateful to have a wonderful friends and family. They support him through his up and down. He also grateful towards his fans from all the world. Their sincerely pray to Ha Na when the story of Ha Na is sick being exposed.

Kwang Soo smile getting wider as he saw the church where he and Ha Na will finally getting married. Kwang Soo slowly get out from his car and walk toward the church. Suddenly someone is yelling at him. “Yah! Lee Kwang Soo!! where have you been? Don’t you know what time is it now? Don’t you want to get married?” Jae Suk voice can be heard miles away. Kwang Soo just laugh. “Hyung! Why are you so angry? Mianhee, I just go and visit Ha Na parents.” He said while scopping his hyung arm. “Aigoo, Ha Na is dead worried about you. She start to think some bad things happen to you, Yah! Don’t let that girl see anymore drama.” Jae Suk say as he is shaking his head. “Hahaha! Hyung! Who told her I’m changing my mind. She called me just now” Jae Suk just shook his head. Then Jong Kook and HaHa appear in front of them as well as Suk Jin and Gary. “Kwang Soo palli get change.” Jong Kook and Gary dragged him to his stylist.

Soon they all has ready. Kwang Soo sit silently in his waiting room. He suddenly felt nervous. He was daydreaming until he didn’t realize that the other members is there. The other just smile as they saw he being nervous. “Kwang Soo” Jae Suk tap him. He was surprised. “Hyung! is it the time?” “Hmm, your father send us here to get you” Kwang Soo just nod and get up. Jae Suk hug him. “Warghh!! I cant believe our giraffe finally getting married. Haishh I’m getting emotional today” “Gomawo hyung. For everything” Kwang Soo said as he hug Jae Suk. Soon the other also give them a hug. “Yah! Why are you guys like this? This wasn’t the last time we will saw each other. We had a runningman filming on monday” Gary said. The other just laugh. “Okay, now let go. We need the groom now” Jae Suk say as he tapped Kwang Soo.

Kwang Soo is standing while waiting for his bride. The door slowly open and Ha Na is there being walked by SeoJun. Kwang Soo was speechless seeing how beautiful she is. He look at her with his wide smile. Ha Na take his hand and stand beside him. “Beautiful sweetheart”. Ha Na just smile. Then the ceremony begin and they were saying their vows to each other and finally exchange their ring. “You are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride”. Finally after all the incident happen, they finally be husband and wife. Both of them look in their eyes and smilling sweetly when they heard the words.

 

Kwang Soo POV

Gomawo Sweetheart, for being in my life and agree to married me. I will cherish you will all of my heart. Saranghae Park Ha Na. Gomawo for everything.

 

Ha Na POV

Oppa, thank you for accepting me and all of my flaws. I will be good to you and protect our love. Thank you for taking me as your wife. Saranghae Lee Kwang Soo.  Gomawo for everything. 

 

 

* A/N : Thank You so much to you guys. i will definetly making their sequel. First time i write this story i never thought that i will receive many views. So thank you so much for support me and i will try my best to make their sequel more intresting. GOMAWO FOR EVERYTHING GUYS. Especially big thanks to Gilin1995, give me an idea and guide as i am a newbie. thanks again for all of your support. much love for you guys,

Sincerly, 

Girin_Lover.