Filming Set

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

* Hei there readers. Actually I planned to make this 1 chapter  but it seems to be a very long stories so I decided to split it into 2 chapter. So, yeah I will updated double chapter today. Enjoy guys.~ Don't forget to comment. :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ha Na already arrived at the set of running man. It seems like the members are still filming and she had to wait for them. She a bit nervous, afraid if her present there will make the crews uncomfortable. Jihyo manager just smile as she saw Ha Na. She patted her hand and say “It fine, come. The crews can’t wait to meet you” “ Are you sure unnie?” “ Yes, yes come. Hahaha” Jihyo manager get some of their crews to take out the coffees that Ha Na bring. “ Eoo, you guys are here already. Hi I am one of the PD’s. Thank you so much for the coffee, you didn’t have to brings it actually” the PD’s trying make Ha Na feel calm as her face show that she is really, really nervous.

“ Anii, it my treat anyways. This is our first meeting, I have to bring somethings. I am really sorry to interrupt you guys.” “ Hahaha, it nothing, seriously Ha Na shii, it fine. We were glad to have a friend of the members to come. Let go there, you can see the members are filming. Oh yeah, today guess is 2ne1 by the ways” “Hahaha really?. Woww, cool”. Some of the crews slighty nodded to Ha Na and thank her for the coffee. Then the crews give Ha Na some space and let her sit there while watching the members filming.

They were almost for the ending as now, Jae Suk and the other congrates Gary and Jihyo as they win the episode. Kwang Soo realize Ha Na is there and smile warmly as he saw her. He nodded to her and slightly waves to her. He even wink at her. Ha Na just sit there and smile. Some of the crews were whispering among themselves and Ha Na just smile hearing one or two from the crews saying “She is good looking” “ Wait, is she Kwang Soo shii girlfriend” “ Anii, I don’t think so, but they do make a cute looking couple”.

Soon the filming ended and all of the members notice Ha Na is there. “ Yah! Ha Na it you. I really thought that you are one of the PD’s” the other just nodded as agreed to what Jae Suk say. Ha Na just smile and walk toward the members. The members quickly give her a hugged. The crews just smile seeing how close there are.  “Hahaha, well it seems like one of you guys notice her as soon as she sit down” say the PD. “Kwang Soo seems to notice Ha Na shii and even give her a wink” The other just groaned as they heard what the PD says. “ This kid is really somethings” Jae Suk is teasing Kwang Soo. “ What? I wasn’t wink at her. There’s dust inside my eyes.” Kwang Soo say with his face becoming red. HaHa just rolled his eyes as he heard the reason Kwang Soo give.

Then the 2ne1 girl come and greet Ha Na as well. “ Hi, Ha Na shii.. we heard a lot about you today. These oppa’s really adored you. They can’t stop talking about you”. Ha Na just smile shyly. “ “Thank you for the coffee as well Ha Na shii, it really good.”

“ Hahaha, these oppa’s just being overacting. Ohh thank you. Come and visit the café anytime guys.” Ha Na teased the members. All of them just laughing and continue talking. Soon, it time for their guess to leave. The members then introduced their managers to Ha Na. Kwang Soo already done changing his attire and looking for Ha Na. He then saw Ha Na was talking to their crews. He walks to her and the crews then politely ask to get going. Both of them then sit on the grass and talking to each other while waiting for the members to get ready.

“ Hi, how are you today? You are looking good oppa today” “ What?? Other than today I was not looking good?” ask Kwang Soo with his teasing tone. “ Anii, you were always good looking to me oppa. Hahaha” “ Ohh, Ha Na, Sian ask me to say Hi to you for him”. “ Aigoo, that little cutie pie. He is so adorable” “ Well, his samcheon is also cute, that why Sian is cute” Ha Na just rolled her eyes and acting like she want to puke up hearing Kwang Soo said that. Kwang Soo being a teased person that night acting like he don’t get why Ha Na make such that reaction. “ Wae? Ha Na ah?? Not feeling to well??” he ask as he put his hand on Ha Na forehead. Ha Na was taken aback as she suddenly felt her heart is pounding hard when Kwang Soo put his hand on her forehead. Both of them just sit there stunned as both feel somethings weird. Both of them just staring at each other.

Kwang Soo POV

Man!! What is this feeling?? Why suddenly I feel my heart was going to pop out!.. Damn! Her eyes were so attractive. Never knew her eyes were so attractive.

Ha Na POV

Oh my god! What with this heart?? My face felt hot suddenly. Ha Na!! Wake up,!! Get yourself together Park Ha Na!!.

 “ Ehemmm!!.. sorry to interrupt you guys but should we get going now?” Haha ask them with his teasing smile. Suddenly Ha Na felt her faced is heat up as she saw the members and the crews looking at them with their weird smile. The female crews were making a “Awww that so cute” “ What a beautiful picture”. Kwang Soo quickly get up and clear his throat. “ Hmm, yeah sure. We are ready” as he reach out his hand to Ha Na. He just intend to help Ha Na get up. But seeing Ha Na reach his hand made the crews clapping their hand and teasing both of them.

“ What? What?. I was just getting her up. That all. Why are you guys being like this” Kwang Soo asked. The other members just saying “ Yeah, yeah, yeah. What ever you say kiddo” “Hyungs, Noona. Stop giving me that look” Ha Na just walking back to the members. She suddenly felt her face redden and quickly waves her hand. “ Anii oppa, unnies. We were talking. Nothing more.” HaHa keep teasing them as he pull his phone and show them the photo of them that has been captured by HaHa.

 “ Hyung!, yah!” Kwang Soo were chasing Haha as he tried to ask HaHa to delete the photo. “No!! Am not going to delete it”. Ha Na just stood there seeing the two grown man chasing each other. Suddenly Ha Na felt someone pulled her and she saw Jae Suk is linking his arm around her shoulder with his warm fatherly smile. “ Anii, just let them. They always like that”. “ Hahaha Kuraee oppa”. Then others just pulled Ha Na and left HaHa and Kwang Soo. “ Bye guys, we leaving now.!!” “ Hyung!!wait for us!!”. All of them walking to the cars with laugher and smile. The PD’s just smile and shook away his head as he saw them walking away.