Thank You Hyungs

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

A few days later…

*phone ringing..*

Kwang Soo were awake after hear his phone ring..

“Hello, who is it?” Kwang Soo ask with his eyes closed. He sound really tired.

“O! Kwang Soo ah, you still asleep? I am so sorry.. Maybe I will called you later.” said the one in the phone. Hearing that voice, Kwang Soo immediately open his eyes and sit up straight on his bed and quickly grab his watch to see what time is it now. “ Oh, Jae Suk hyung, no it okay. I’m up anyway. So, yes what happen hyung? Anything wrong?” ask Kwang Soo.

It quite strange. This hyung never called me at this hour. Is something wrong? What happen? He thought to himself

“ Ohh nothing is wrong, I am sorry to interrupt your off day it just that I just wonder if you want to grab some lunch with me?” ask the hyung.. “ Ohh, it okay hyung. Yes, yes I would love to grab some lunch with you.” “Okay, would you like me to fetch you Kwang Soo ahh?”

“ No it fine hyung, I will just drive my car” “ Okay, if you said like that, so we will meet at HaHa restaurant at 1pm?” “ Eo, kurae..hyung I’ll just meet you at there. See you hyung” “ Eooo.. See you Kwang Soo ahh”..  Jae Suk end their phone call.

 

Lee Kwang Soo POV

Hmmm… why suddenly I felt like there something this hyung want to talk about,. Wait!!, he didn’t realize that I lie on the set the  other day right.. Oh crap!.. Now how??.. Nahh, maybe it just my feeling. Maybe Jae Suk hyung need my favor. Maybe it nothing, he just want catch up and talk.. Oh what time is it now?. I better go wash up now. Kwang Soo thought to himself as he quickly get up from his bed.

 

 

Haha restaurant..

As Kwang Soo enter the restaurant, he saw Jae Suk is there already with Suk Jin. He quickly fasten his walk as he saw his hyungs is already waiting for him. “ Hello Suk Jin hyung, Jae Suk hyung” “ Ohh Kwang Soo, hello. Come.. come take a seat.” “ Sorry hyungs, traffic was busy just now maybe because now its lunch hour” “ Haishh, it okay, we also just arrived” “ Come order what do you want to eat. My treat today” say Jae Suk with his sweet, warmly smile. “ Eo, yes hyung. Thanks”. They quickly order their lunch. They talk and joking around while waiting for their food. Soon, their food arrived. As they eat, they still talking and joking just like other people joking around with their hyungs.

Lee Kwang Soo POV

Hmmm.. seems like nothing happen. Maybe this two hyung just want to catch up things with me since I am a bit busy with my new drama filming..

Suddenly, he hear Jae Suk call his name. “ Kwang Soo ahh, do you remember the other day when Kookie and HaHa ask whether you are okay or not and the other filming day when we were at the café?” Suddenly Jae Suk ask him with his serious tone and face. “ Eo, hyung. Wae??”

Ohh!! Crap!! What with this question?..

“ You know you can’t lie to your big hyungs right” ask Suk Jin. “ Err, why hyung? Is there anything in your mind hyungs.” “ Both of us know that you are hiding something from us Kwang Soo ahh.. Just tell us what bothering your mind. You know we always here for you right?” ask Jae Suk with his concern look while Suk Jin nodded his head agreed with what Jae Suk said.

“ The other day, when Kookie said you were crying it true that you were drunk, but you also quite sober to know that you are calling Jong Kook right?. What is it Kwang Soo ahh, I know you don’t want to burden us, with your problem but it okay sometime to let others help you. You are not burden to us Kwang Soo ahh, you are our little dongsaeng. Then the other day at the café, we know something is in your mind when you look at Jihyo and Gary. What is it Kwang Soo ahh, tell us please” said Jae Suk with his warm smile and concern tone. “ We are always here for you Kwang Soo ahh,” said Suk Jin adding to Jae Suk words.

Suddenly, Kwang Soo felt his eyes watery. He quickly drink his water and avoid his hyungs eyes gaze. He clear his throat. He felt sad suddenly, maybe because his hyungs warm words. He know they all were concern about him and he knew that this two hyungs can keep his secret well. But he just didn’t ready to face their reaction when they know the truth.

“ Hmmm, you were right about the drunk thing. I do remember dialing Jong Kook hyung number and I also sober enough to ended the call and off my phone” said Kwang Soo while lower his head. “ Hyungs it not like I don’t trust you, I really do trust all of you. We are family right? It just not that not big deal anyway hyungs. Really hyungs” reply Kwang Soo. “ Okay, so what is with you and the Monday Couple?” ask Suk Jin.

I think this is the time to speak the truth I guess. Seems like this two hyung will not satisfied with the words ‘ I am Fine’..

“ Errr , hyungs can you keep this things just between both of you? I really don’t want the others to know this things especially Gary hyung and Jihyo noona” said Kwang Soo with his worried face.

“Yes, of course what is it Kwang Soo ahh, is it something serious”? Both of his hyung said with their worried face.

“ I don’t really know how to put this things in words actually. But I really have no intension to break them apart or what. Really hyungs. I just want to keep this to myself but since you guys ask me, so I think this is the time” “Hyungs, actually I think I have a crush on Jihyo noona. I am so sorry hyungs” said Kwang Soo with his watery eyes. “ But I swear, I didn’t mean to put their relationships in trouble or anything. I also don’t have the intension to confess to noona after all. I swear hyungs.” said Kwang Soo as he raise his hand.

But surprisingly, Jae Suk and Suk Jin just smile as they see their little brother trying really hard to convince them. “ Haishh, this little kids. Why did you look so sad.? There’s nothings wrong to have a feeling like that. But of course you need to put a boundaries as you know that she is your noona and now that she and Gary are in relationship. I do understand that those feeling can’t be control. But try to move on Kwang Soo ahh, I know you will find your soul mate and your lady somewhere in this earth. Everyone has their own partner Kwang Soo, go and open your heart to others okay?” said Suk Jin with his sweet smile as he try to convince Kwang Soo that it normal to have a crush as long as he knew where is his boundaries.

 
Kwang Soo felt so grateful that he has this two hyungs who are really understanding and not judging other person. He also felt that his heart is a little bit calm after he share his concern with his hyungs. Now, he know why we need to talk to others about our problems instead of keeping it all by ourself.

“ Cheer up Kwang Soo ahh, who know maybe you already found your soul mate” said Jae Suk with smile. “ You know, I kind of like the girl we meet at the café the other day” said Jae Suk as he put his teasing smile. “ Yeah, she look good Kwang Soo ahh, why don’t you go back to the café and ask for her number”

“ Hahaha, hyungs.. Yahh, you guys really thought like that huh”. Their dining room is no longer silence as the two big brother keep teasing at how shy and blushed their little doangsaeng. That day, Kwang Soo really feel at ease and thankful to this two hyungs. They keep laughing and teasing each other.

Lee Kwang Soo POV

Thank you Jae Suk hyung, Suk Jin hyung. Thank you so much.. he said to himself as he see his two brother start bickering about who has more experience in relationships. He know he can count on them. He smile at his saw his hyung acting like a child bickering about who has more ex girlfriend. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, this chapter is maybe the longest i have write ever.. I am so sorry if this chapter a bit boring. i will try to find a better story line for Kwang Soo and HaNa tu meet. So please bear with my poor english and grammar. Please comment about how you feel this chapter, so that i can improve my writing skills and story line. So hopefully you guys enjoy reading this chapter.. Thank you guys.. Much love for you guys, Annyeongg... :)