Jealousy

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

It has been a few months now since Kwang Soo and Ha Na dating. Most of the people in the industry know that Kwang Soo was currently in a relationship. But still, when there a running man filming, he still being the one who most excited when there’s girls idol.

There is a moment when Kwang Soo felt like Ha Na never jealous over him and he try to make her jealous through the running man filming. Ha Na did feel jealous, but she knew that was his job and try to cover it very hard. So Kwang Soo end up surrender as he thought that Ha Na is the type of lady who doesn’t get jealous easily. To the others, she may look like she didn’t care but deep down she’s was hurt by Kwang Soo act in the filming.

Today, all the members gather were around at Ha Na house, this is a common activities they do. Usually, they will watch the running man latest episode. So as usually Ha Na prepared a snack for the members. As for today ep the guest is Uee,. Apparently today ep, Kwang Soo have the most air time since he is partner with Uee. Ha Na is sitting at the corner of the sofa, somehow for this ep she feel like Kwang Soo was giving to much attention and showing so much affection to Uee. She slowly start to feel uneasy and uncomfortable. Jihyo who was sitting next to her, can sense something is not right as Ha Na just sit there silently without saying a word. Jihyo now, was temporary taking a break from the filming due to her 6th month pregnancy. Ha Na suddenly get up from her seat and go straight to the bathroom.

Jihyo suddenly tapped Kwang Soo and say “Why are you being so good to Uee in this ep? Don’t you think this is too much?” The member look to Kwang Soo and Jihyo. “ What?? Noona, are you being jealous toward Uee now?, wahh noona.” Kwang Soo laugh but then he get a smack from Jihyo. “ I’m not jealous of you. I have my husband. I’m saying about Ha Na. can’t you see she was not comfortable?” Kwang Soo just shook his head away. Wait. Really?? Ha Na is jealous toward me?. “ Haishh noona, Ha Na was never jealous before and by the way I always act like this right hyungs?” The hyungs just shook their head away as they don’t want to involve in the conversation.

Then the conversation is stopped when they saw Ha Na, walking toward them. They can see clearly Ha Na eyes were red. The other members slowly making an excuse to leave the house when all of them sense something is not right between the two.

“ Errr, Ha Na, I have to get going now, my wife just called me because we had something important to do” Jae Suk say as Suk Jin just nod as agree with him. HaHa and Jong Kook also excuse themselves so do Gary and Jihyo. Ha Na just nod and smile as they hug her and say good bye.

Soon, all of them left the house, the hyungs wish Kwang Soo a good luck as this is the first minor misunderstand between Ha Na and Kwang Soo. Ha Na just walk away from Kwang Soo and walk to her bed room. Kwang Soo just sit on the sofa as he didn’t know what to do right now. Hmm. Is she really mad at me? She really jealous? I thought she wasn’t the one who easily jealous over something small. Kwang Soo realize that this few days Ha Na mood was easily swings. Sometimes she is happy, sometimes she get angry for no reason. Kwang Soo don’t know what make her mood swings this lately. Maybe because it the day of the months??.

Kwang Soo then decide to have a talk with Ha Na, she is laying on the bed and playing with her phone. “ Hey, sweetheart are you okay? You seems to be a little pale.” Ha Na just shook her head away. Kwang Soo then pull her up and hug her. “What is it Ha Na? are you jealous over Uee?”. Hearing Uee name made Ha Na look up and give a glare to Kwang Soo. “ Oppa. Why are you so good to her? You really have feelings toward her?” Kwang Soo then laugh hearing Ha Na words. “ Aigoo, noona was correct. My bunny is jealous” Kwang Soo keep laughing. Ha Na push Kwang Soo away. Seeing Kwang Soo laughing at her make she annoyed with him. “ Fine! Go to that Uee, don’t come and look me anymore” Ha Na was going to get up from the bed when suddenly Kwang Soo put his arm around her waist. “ Anii, I am so sorry. Why would I go to Uee, when I have you. Come on honey, don’t be jealous. I’m yours remember? My love was only for you”. Kwang Soo say as he start to kiss her. Ha Na just rest her head on his chest and sigh. “ I’m sorry oppa, I don’t know why I was so mad seeing you with Uee just now. Mianhee, I should be more understanding as that is your works” Kwang Soo just smile and kiss the top of her head. “ Anii, I like when you like this, I always thought you don’t have any jealousy toward me. It good to see you getting mad and jealous sometimes.” Ha Na just nodded her head.

Silent is around them when suddenly Ha Na was running toward the bath room. Kwang Soo was worried and follow her. Ha Na then throw up everything she just eat just now. Kwang Soo is helping with tapped her back. “Are you okay? Why did you throw up?” Ha Na wash and nod her head. She look so pale right now. Seeing how weak she is Kwang Soo then carried her back to bed room. “ It nothing oppa, maybe it is because of my gastric. No to be worried oppa” Ha Na say as she is smiling to Kwang Soo.

“Okay if you said so. But let me know if the gastric was getting worse. I’ll take you to the clinic okay?” “Arasso oppa,” Soon, they were cuddle on the bed. Ha Na is snuggle towards Kwang Soo. They were talking and laughing . Kwang Soo told her how the hyungs wish him good luck for their first minor misunderstanding. Ha Na was giggling listening to his stories. Then suddenly Kwang Soo phone is rang. It was his sister who make the video call. He quickly pick it up. “ Hi, there Kwang Soo. Ohh Ha Na, mianhe I don’t know you were there too.”  Kwang Soo family already know about their relationship. His mother were the most excited ones, his family seems to giving their blessing to their relationship.

“ Anii, it fine unnie” “Kwang Soo, Sian want to talk to you, are you busy right now?” “Anii, just give him the phone, I am not busy anyway” Soon the phone was given to Sian. “ Samcheon!!, I miss you so much. When will you come home again?” Kwang Soo was just chuckle to see how excited his nephew is. “ Mianhe Sian ahh, samcheon is very busy this few weeks but I tell you what, as soon as my schedule is empty I will come home as soon as I can okay? I promise you.” Kwang Soo then whispering to his nephew, “and I will buy you the robots you want okay?” His sister anyway hear that and yelled “ Yah!! Don’t give him toys anymore, he had enough. You buy him everything he want. He will be spoiled Kwang Soo ah” Kwang Soo and Ha Na just laugh seeing how Sian is pouted as he hear what his mother say. “ Samcheon, bring Imo too, you never bring her home. Grandma always say you should bring Imo home. This time I think you should bring Imo home if you come home.” This time Kwang Soo and Ha Na was stunned hear what his nephew say. His sister is the one who laughing right now. “ Arasso, arasso samcheon will take Imo too but only if she want to follow me, if she don’t want then I cant do anything.” “Imo, why you don’t want to come here and see Sian?” “ Anii, Imo would like to go there and meet this cute little monster” Sian is laughing hearing Ha Na called him monster. “Arasso, Sian it time sleep now, Imo and Samcheon also need to get some sleep, they have to work tomorrow and you have to go to school” “Arasso, Omma. Good night Samcheon, Good Night Imo. I miss you guys. Love you. Byee!” “Eoo, sleep well Sian. Love you too”.

 

Then they called was ended. Kwang Soo hug Ha Na again. “ You really want to come with me when I go back home next time?” Kwang Soo say to Ha Na. Ha Na just smile and nodded. “ If only you are ready to introduce me oppa, I know you don’t want rush things” “ Of course I’m ready to introduce you to my mom, she was excited to meet you.” Kwang Soo then kiss her lips and bite her lower lip. “Oppa, you need to sleep, you have a busy schedule tomorrow. You need your energy.” “ Anii, I need you to restore my energy sweetheart” Ha Na just giggle when Kwang Soo say that. Kwang Soo start to kiss her and her shirt, “ Oppa,” Ha Na was panting hard. “ Don’t forget to close the light” “ Arasoo honey” Kwang Soo then closed the room light and smiling towards Ha Na who are now laying on her bed.