A New Family Member

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

So, hye there. this is the new chapter and i am so sorry if the story seems to be a bit boring. Just give me your idea or critic, will be accepted with an open mind. Thank You so much to the new subscriber. really really aprreciate it. Thanks.again. Enjoy it guys. Much love for you guys. xoxo

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Around 15 minute later, all of them arrived at Jae Suk house. Jae Suk and his wife welcomed their new guest. “ Park Ha Na shii, welcome to my house. Thank you for accepting our offer. This is my wife Na Gyung-Eun” say Jae Suk . His wife reach out her hand to Ha Na. “ Hello, thank you for inviting me over, I am so sorry to interrupt your son birthday party” say Ha Na with his warm smile. “ Anii, no trouble at all. The more the merrier.” Na Gyung-Eun say to her new guest. Then suddenly, the birthday boy Jiho come and greet his new guest. Jong Kook and Gary already enter the house. “Palli, come in…come in. it cold outside here Ha Na ahh” say Jae Suk while asking Ha Na to come inside his house. Suddenly Jae Suk son, Jiho come to greet his new guest.

“ Hello, my name is Yoo Jiho” “Aigoo, so polite little boy. Ohh my, what a cute little boy, aren’t you the birthday boy?  ” ask Ha Na with her lovely smile. “Nehh, I am the birthday boy. Welcome to my birthday party” say Jiho shyly. Then suddenly, “Err, Imo, HaHa samcheon say you are Kwang Soo samcheon new friend, but then where is my samcheon?” ask Jiho politely. Ehh, wasn’t he behind me just now? Ha Na wonder where’s the giraffe go?.

 Hearing his son question, Jae Suk realize he didn’t saw Kwang Soo entered his house, he only saw Jong Kook and Gary  “Yah! Jong Kook ah, Gary ah, where is Kwang Soo?” ask Jae Suk. “Huh?, he not behind you Ha Na ah?” say Gary. “ He is behind me just now I don’t know ….” Ha Na words is cut with Kwang Soo sudden appear. “Hello hyungs, noonas. Hi there my lovely nephew. Sorry I’m late, I was getting our gift out from the car” In his both hand they saw plastic bags. “ Omo, oppa mianhe. I forgot about the gift I bought” . Hearing Ha Na voice to Kwang Soo, Gary and Jong Kook “ Ahh, I am so sorry Kwang Soo, we also forgot about the present we get for Jiho” say Gary and Jong Kook with their guilty face. “ It okay hyungs, I manage to carried them anyway”.

“Kwang Soo samcheon!!” Suddenly, all of the Running Man cast kids run towards Kwang Soo. “Samcheon!!, we miss you so much. Why are you so busy this lately?” ask the kids. Suk Jin son, Jae Suk son and even the little Dream , HaHa son, all gather around their favourite uncle.

 

“Yah, this all kids, how can you left me here all alone after you guys saws your giraffe uncle” say Jihyo with her teasing voice. The kids just giggle seeing Jihyo being jealous with the attention they give to Kwang Soo. “ Aishh, noona, stop being jealous will you. There now that you are free go to your lovely boyfriend” Kwang Soo teasing his noona. Hearing that, Jihyo stick his tongue out to Kwang Soo and quickly hug her boyfriend, Gary. “Yah!, Jihyo, there kids here, go and do all your lovely dovey aego somewhere else” HaHa say teasing Jihyo and Gary.

“Yah! you just jealous seeing me and Gary oppa” say Jihyo. “Why would I be jealous, I have my wife here” say HaHa as he hug Byul who are next to him. HaHa and Jihyo continue their small bickering while the others just laugh out loud seeing their dongsaeng.

While everyone is laughing seeing HaHa and Jihyo, Jae Suk and Suk Jin realize that Kwang Soo pretend to be busy arranging the gifts. He is avoiding the sweet moment of Jihyo and Gary. Less, they know that there are also other person, who saw the reaction Kwang Soo give when seeing the lovely couple. It is Ha Na. She realize that maybe,maybe Kwang Soo is having a crush to Jihyo..

Is he jealous of Jihyo unnie and Gary Oppa? Wait is that means he had a crush to Jihyo unnie? Oh my god..

“Okay, okay that enough guys. Now since is everyone is here. Come lets start the party” say Jae Suk after seeing Kwang Soo and the kids already can’t wait to eat the cake. The party start soon after that. After the kids had their cake. They were playing with themselves. Only the adult are still at the tables. Ha Na is happy and having a great time as all of the members keep making her laughing. “So, Ha Na ah, how old are you? What do you do for living?” ask Byul. “ I am 27 years old. I basically own a café. So that make me a waitress, owner and also a barista for my café” say Ha Na. All of them are surprised after hearing that. “ So, the other day, the café is yours?” ask HaHa. Ha Na just laugh and nodded her head answering HaHa question.

“ Yes, that indeed is my café” “Are’nt you quite young to own a café?” ask Jong Kook. Ha Na just smile. “ Eoo, many people did say I am to young to have my own business. But still I manage to open it right?” say Ha Na. “ So, how about your parents and siblings?” ask Jae Suk. “ Ohh, my parents died 5 years ago in a car crash and I am the only child they have” explain Ha Na. “Ohh, I am so sorry hearing that. From now on, just consider us your family Ha Na ahh . Just treats us like your oppa and unnie. Also, all of that devil kids is your nephews” say Suk Jin in his joking voice. “Hahaha, nehh, oppa. Kamsahamida. But are you guys sure? I am just a regular person and all of you are celebrity.” “Aishh, we still indeed humans just like you Ha Na ahh,” say Kwang Soo. “Eoo, just treat us like your family, except for Kwang Soo?”say HaHa. “Wae oppa? Why can’t she treats Kwang Soo like all of you?” ask Jihyo in her Mong face. “Of course she can’t, Kwang Soo like her!!”said HaHa with his evil smile and laugh. “ Aishh, this hyung!. Hyung!!, stop that. She will be uncomfortable with me if you said like that.” Others already laugh out of their breath seeing Kwang Soo blushing. HaHa keep laughing and teasing him.

Then, suddenly Jiho come to Ha Na and ask her to carry him. Ha Na carry Jiho and put him on her lap. All of the members shocked seeing the sight. “ Wae? Why are you guys look at me like that?” “ Anii, it just that I am shocked how comfortable he is with you. He usually are very hard to be comfortable in first meeting. He must like you so much Ha Na ahh, say Jae Suk wife to Ha Na.” Ahh really, haha.. guess he is comfortable with me.” “ Jiho reach Kwang Soo hand and playing with his hand meanwhile he sat on Ha Na lap. Jae Suk just smile seeing the scene infront of him. They are like a happy family. A father and a mother who are playing with their son.

“ Appa, when can I open the presents?” ask Jiho. “Yah!, so that why you acting so nice and angel to your Imo eh?” teased Jae Suk to his son. “ Appa..” “ Arasso..arasso.. come. Kids come and open Jiho present together” Jae Suk say while gathering all the kids in the living room.

“Samcheon!, no present for us this year?” ask Suk Jin son to Kwang Soo. “Hei, you can’t say like that to adult. It’s wrong to ask for present especially when it not your birthday but Jiho” Suk Jin say to his son with his serious voice. His son just stay still after hearing his father serious tone. “Aishh, hyung. Don’t be mad at him,. He just asking a question. It okay, come here and open Jiho gift together okay?”say Jae Suk. “Of course I got all of my nephew a present, even if it not his birthday. I’ve been doing it this past 5 years aren’t I? say Kwang Soo. “ Yahh! Lee Kwang Soo, this is the final year you get him a present. No more present after this. Only gave it to him on his birthday. You are spoiling our kids you know”say Suk Jin. “ Nehh, hyung..” say Kwang Soo, but all of the members know that he will just ignored Suk Jin words.

He start giving his nephew the present he get for them. All of the kids are happy and screaming excitedly and running to Kwang Soo saying thank you. He just laugh seeing how happy his nephew is.

Park Ha Na POV

This guy sure is interesting. I never thought he is so loving and loves kids so much. He even spoil this kids more then their parents. Hmmm what a nice side of him. HaNa smiling as she though of it herself,

Suddenly, she felt like someone is hugging her. “ Imo, thanks for this robot. I’ve always want it since I saw it at store. I really really love it. Thank you so much Imo” say Jiho to Ha Na. “ I am glad you like it” say Ha Na with her warm smile.

Others just smile seeing how Ha Na is friendly and able to make their kid comfortable with her within just a few hours. She really belong in this family.

The birthday party are more lively with their new family member.