The Revealed

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

* A/N : Thank you so much for the upvotes gilin95. and welcome to the new subscriber too. i hope this stories made your day. this story is reaching for its end. should i make a sequel or not?. Comment to give your answer. thanks guys. 

Ha Na woke up with a pain at her chest. It’s been a month after her consulation with Hoonjae. Hoonjae and Dong Hee is trying their best to get a suitable liver for her. As for Ha Na, she has been gone to hospital quite often as they have to do a treatment to her before she get a new liver. The treatment were exhausted her. She always feel tired after the treatment. Her weight are also starting to lose. That is one of the side effect from the treatment. She were coughing too.

Ha Na quickly reach her hand and open the drawer beside her bed, she take the pills and quickly swallow them. She lean her back on the head of the bed. She took a peek to the clock as she sigh. She has another treatment that evening. She slowly get out from the bed. Ha Na has been 1 week avoiding the other including Kwang Soo. She start to get ready as she had to go to the café. She has been ignore her café for quite long. She need to check everything even do she believe in SeoJun. She know SeoJun can handle the café still she need to check on a few things. Ha Na has been taking a cab since she didn’t drive anymore. She can’t really focus on the road and her head will be spinning suddenly. Soon, she arrived at the café and thank the driver. As soon as she enter the café, her eyes catch a familiar figure at the corner of the café. She walk slowly to the person.

“Oppa, Jae Suk oppa” Ha Na say as she smile sweetly to both of them. Jae Suk quickly get up and hug her. “Aigoo, Ha Na. why are you so thin lately? We miss you.” Ha Na just laugh. Kwang Soo is still there sitting but his eyes are fixed to Ha Na. “Jae Suk oppa, mianhee. I am quite busy this lately. No, I haven’t lose my weight. Did I look like I lose some of my weight?” Jae Suk pull a chair for Ha Na. Kwang Soo still sit there and watch silently Ha Na and Jae Suk conversation. Ha Na then look at Kwang Soo. “Oppa, why with this sulky face?” Kwang Soo just shook his head away. Jae Suk start smiling as he sees Kwang Soo trying to get Ha Na attention. “This guy over here is sulky because he said he has been contacting you for a week but you seems to ignored him” “Hyung! Am not sulky!” “Hahhaa, aigoo Kwang Soo ah, please. You been distracting this whole week and even lose focus in current filming. Yah! See you sprained your ankle while shooting runningman.” JaeSuk say as he pointing at Kwang Soo ankle. Ha Na is surprised with Jae Suk words, she quickly move next to him. “Oppa, is it bad? Mianhe” Ha Na start to teary. She felt regret avoiding Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo were surprised seeing Ha Na cry. “Haishh, hyung. See you make her cry” Jae Suk just sit there and smile. Kwang Soo pull Ha Na closer. “Aigoo, why are you crying bunny? I’m fine. That hyung just lying. See it not serious anyway.” Kwang Soo as he wipe Ha Na tears. Ha Na then saw a few pain relieving patches on his neck. She quickly pull him closer and saw a few bruises too. She then hit him on the chest. “Yah! Lee Kwang Soo!! I told you to take care of yourself. Who’s going to take care of you, when I’m no longer here!” Ha Na say as she glare to him. Kwang Soo grab her hand and pull her into his arm. “Aigoo, I’m fine. It nothing.” He tries to calm Ha Na. After Ha Na a bit calm, “Yah! You were supposed to calm me. I’m the one who sulking here.” Ha Na laugh as she hide her face on his chest. Suddenly, Ha Na phone on the table ring. Kwang Soo took a peek and say “It Hoonjae shii” Ha Na look up at Kwang Soo trying to see if he mad because Hoonjae is calling. She was hestitant to answer. Kwang Soo then take her phone and pick up the phone. He put the phone to Ha Na. Ha Na take the phone and start to walk a bit far from them. Kwang Soo just sit there and drink his coffee.

“Hello, Ha Na?” “Eoo, Hoonjae, wae?” “Anii, you were late for the treatment, I thought something happen to you.” Ha Na was coughing at that time. “Well, actually I’m thinking of postpone it today. I really want to spend some time with Kwang Soo oppa, I’m at the café by the way” “Ha Na, are you coughing right now? Since when? Haishh, I have a strange feeling. Why don’t you come here just for a while so that I can check your cough.” “Anii, it just a cough. I’m thinking of telling him the truth today. Can you come and explain it with me?” “Are you sure, you were fine. it seems to be quite bad the cough” “Anii, it fine. just come here will you. I need your support to tell him the truth about me” “Haishh, okay. it good I’m near your café. Fine, I’ll meet you guys there” “Gomawo Hoonjae” “Eoo”. Ha Na turn back and startled seeing Kwang Soo behind her. “Oooppa.” Kwang Soo then walk back to their table. This time SeoJun is there too with Jae Suk. “Oppa” “Hmm” Kwang Soo nod as he sit. Ha Na take a seat next to him. “You can go actually, I’m really fine.” Ha Na just smile and laugh as she sit closer to Kwang Soo. “Wae? It fine, I’m all good here. You already make a plan with Hoonjae shii” “Aigoo, oppa. it fine. I want to spend some time with you. And I have something to tell you actually” Kwang Soo eyes were wide open. “It a good news or a bad news” “Sorry but it a bad” “Yah! Are you breaking up with me?” “Oppa! anii, wait what?. Did you want break up with me?” Jae Suk and SeoJun just shook their head. Kwang Soo and Ha Na already start their small bickering about thinking each other want to break up. “Yah! Yah! Stop it both of you. Aigoo, you guys were surely cute. No one is breaking up today. I wont allowed it especially both of you” Jae Suk say with his serious face. Then suddenly Ha Na and Kwang Soo start laughing. “Hahaha, hyung! You were so serious. Haha” “Hahaha, oppa. you should see your face” Jae Suk just look at SeoJun. “what with this two?” Kwang Soo then pull Ha Na and put her on his lap. “Aigoo, I cant lose you. Why is in the earth I want to breaking up with you. Hmm” Ha Na just smile. “So, the news is..?”

Ha Na start to talk but then she is coughing. Her cough seems to be so bad. Kwang Soo tap her back. Ha Na closed with her palm. She then saw blood on her plam and her chest started to pain. She put her hand on her chest. Jae Suk has freaking up as soon as he saw Ha Na nose start to bleeding. “Yah! Ha Na! you bleeding” Ha Na start to feel her head spinning and almost fell on the floor. Kwang Soo quickly grab her and put her head on his lap. “Yah!! Ha Na! SeoJun palli. We need to get her to hospital” The customers in the café also start to call for ambulans and some of them busy taking picture.

At that moment Hoonjae has entered the café. He saw Ha Na has laying on the floor. He run to them. “Ha Na! Ha Na, don’t sleep. Look at Kwang Soo shii” Hoonjae quickly took his phone and call someone. “Sunbae! Get ready! I’m bring Ha Na right now. What?? It seems it getting worse then we thought.” Kwang Soo was surprised seeing Hoonjae like that. “Yah! Hoonjae. What happen” “I’ll explain later, the ambulans is stuck in jammed. We should move now.” “Hoonjae!” “Hyung!, please. Trust me” Kwang Soo was stunned as he heard Hoonjae call him hyung. “Talk to her, don’t let her sleep” Kwang Soo then carried Ha Na. They quickly go to the hospital. Ha Na rest her head on his chest. She still coughing. “Oppa, mianhe.” “Ha Na, don’t sleep. Hye.. hye. Bunny look at me” Kwang Soo try to distract Ha Na from sleep.

Soon they arrived at the hospital. As soon as they open the door, Dong Hee is already there with the stretcher and nurses. Kwang Soo put Ha Na on the stretcher. He was shocked seeing Dong Hee. Hoonjae, start putting his coat and give instructions to the nurses. The nurses and Dong Hee push Ha Na to the treatment room. Hoonjae look back and tapped Kwang Soo shoulder. “She be fine, I’ll make sure that. For now, you have to stay here. I’ll come back and explain everything. Be strong Kwang Soo shii” Kwang Soo nod his head as he seeing Hoonjae running to the room. His knee suddenly feel weak, he almost fell. Jae Suk and SeoJun quickly grab him and ask him to sit. He just sigh. Jae Suk start called all the other members asking them to be at the hospital. Jae Suk sit next to him and hug him. “Hyung! I can’t lose her” “She will be fine Kwang Soo. Don’t worry okay” Soon, one by one the other members start to arrived. The are reporters as well. Jong Kook is the latest arrived and he quickly go to Kwang Soo and hug him. “hyung!” “Shhh, she will be fine. she is a strong lady” Kwang Soo just nod. SungKyun then arrived. “Kwang Soo, don’t worry about the reporters. I’ll handle it.” Eoo, thank you hyung”.

Then, all of them rushing to Dong Hee as they saw he coming out. “Let sit down and wait for Hoonjae.” Hoonjae then finally join them. He sit next to Kwang Soo. “Kwang Soo shii,” “Hyung, just call me hyung” Hoonjae smile and nod his head. “Hyung, Ha Na has been diagnosed with a liver disease last month. Her liver condition is serious that time and there only 1 way. she need to do the liver transplant. The problem is we are still searching for a doner for the liver. It is my mistake, I thought her liver will be able to survive another 2 months but as today insident, she is getting worse quicker than I thought. But I’ll promise you hyung, I’ll do my best to save her. Please trust me and don’t lose hope” Hoonjae say as he grab Kwang Soo hand. “You have to be strong for her hyung, she getting weaker and started to lose hope. I really hope you can make her strong even for abit until I get the suitable liver for her”. Kwang Soo just sit there silent and put his head down. Dong Hee reach for his hand, but Kwang Soo push it away. “I thought you were my friend. You should tell me earlier Dong Hee. I trusted you” “Kwang Soo,” Kwang Soo get up and walk away from them. He had to clear his mind. Jong Kook quickly run toward him. “Yah!! Kwang Soo!!” He then grab Kwang Soo and shocked seeing Kwang Soo were crying. He then pull Kwang Soo and hug him. “Let it free, let all your worries free now. Because the moment you walk into that room. I want you to be there for her. Be strong with her. Right now, just cries Kwang Soo.” Kwang Soo was sobbing in Jong Kook arm. The other slowly walk to them and make a group hug.

Dong Hee and Hoonjae just watch them from afar with an amused feeling. There are family indeed