What Wrong Giraffe?

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

As Kwang Soo thanking his manager, he quickly closed his car door and wave goodbye as his manager drove away after dropping him at the runningman filming set. All the crew smile warmly when their eyes catch the tall young man figure. This scene is no longer weird as Kwang Soo is always the first who came to the filming site.

That day Kwang Soo even bring some hot coffee for the crews as he passed the coffee’s to his stylist to be shared with all the crews.

Kwang Soo just smile warmly when the crews thanking him for the coffee’s .

 

Suddenly someone tapped his shoulder. “ Kwang Soo yah, why are you early today”? Jae Suk ask him with his sweet smile. “ Ayeee Hyung, I am always early. “ Kwang Soo reply with smile.

“Hahahaha yes, yes I know. I’m just joking Kwang soo yah.” “ Hyung, why are you so early today?. Did you received any special instructions from the PDs?” KwangSoo say with his suspicious face..

“Haishh of course not, it just today I felt like to come early on the set. Who know maybe there will be girls idol as our guest. Hahaha”  “Keep your finger cross hyung”..

 They talk and joking around while waiting for the other members to arrived. Soon Gary, Suk Jin and Jihyo arrived and join them. All of them teased Jihyo for being grumpy in early morning. “Noona do you wake up from the wrong side of bed again” “ Yah Lee Kwang Soo you better stop before the Bad Jihyo appear” Jihyo warned the giraffe. While others are laughing seeing their little dongsaeng bickering.

Suddenly from a far Jong kook and HaHa rushed toward them. “ Yah !!! Lee Kwang Soo, are you all right?” Jong Kook ask with his worried tone. “Ohh Good Morning hyung, yes I’m fine. What happen hyung? Why do you look so worried” “You really don’t remember huh giraffe?” ask Haha. “ Yah.. yah what happen? Anyone mind to explain to me, we’re still here you know”? Jae Suk start to worried a bit after he see how Jong Kook and Haha rushed and ask if their little brother is okay?. He start to think back and look if anything is wrong with Kwang soo since they are first to arrive at the set and even joked around while waiting for the other to arrive.

“Don’t you remember anything from last night? Go and check your phone log” said JongKook

Kwang soo quickly check his phone while all the member watch him silently. “ There nothing weird in my phone log hyung. Why? What happen?” “Yah Jongkook, HaHa what happen? Don’t give your old brother an heart attack early in the morning.”said Ji Sukjin “ Anii hyung, last night while I and HaHa have a dinner suddenly this giraffe call me and start crying while saying something that either HaHa or I could understand. Then suddenly he stop sobbing and ended our phone call. I tried to call him back but he turn off his phone. We are all ready to go to his house last night , afraid if something happen but Byul said it dangerous and just asked us to see him this morning.” JongKook explain to all.

Everyone look worriedly at Kwang soo. “ Kwang soo ah, is there anything you want to share with us?” Gary ask. “Anii hyung, I think I start to remember. I was just drunk last night hyung. Really there nothing happen. So sorry hyung” Kwangsoo said to Haha and JongKook. “Are you sure Kwangsoo ah?” Jae Suk ask with his suspicious face, while everyone nodding to what Jae Suk ask. “Yes hyung, I am sure. I am so sorry to make all of you worried especially JongKook hyung and HaHa hyung.” “ Okay, just tell us if there something bothering in your mind okay?” SukJin said as he see their PDs start to calling everyone saying it time for the shooting. Kwangsoo nodded and quickly find his stylist as he remember he still didn’t put his make up on. The other just see he walk away with full of suspicious.

 

Lee Kwang Soo POV

What a relief, I thought they will find out I’m lying. But still I felt sorry for JongKook hyung and HaHa hyung. What am I thinking calling that hyung in the middle of night and crying. Pabo you KwangSoo… but how can I say something to them if I also don’t know what wrong with me. All I know is I felt very lonely and depressed. Is it because I’m aging?... hmmm Do I really need to talk to someone, maybe Jae Suk hyung???...