Public

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

A/N : Hi guys!! Here i am back!! Please please leave me a message. i miss your comment anyways. Some how, in this chapter i dont really think it was good. i has edited it a few times. and trust me, A FEW TIMES MEAN I EDITED IT LIKE A LOT, still it felt like loosing something. so, yeah please let me know wheter it just me or this chapter really . anyway i still hope that you guys enjoy this, 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today Kwang Soo can be discharge. Ha Na is already at the hospital to pick up Kwang Soo. Ha Na take her phone and call Kwang Soo.

“Oppa, are you done? I’m here already. I’ll be there in a few minute okay?” “Eoo, sweetheart. I’m all set. Ready to go home. The hyungs and noona were also here.” “Eoo. Arasso oppa.”

She then end their call and quickly get out from the car. She walk to the entrance and suddenly in a blink of eyes, there were reporters all over her. She was startled. They were asking her questions and taking her photo.

“Miss Park! Miss Park!! We have a few questions for you!!” “It is true, you were dating Lee Kwang Soo shii!!??” “Is it true, you were also miscarriage your baby a few months ago” “Here!! Here!! Miss Park!!” “How is Lee Kwang Soo condition!!?? Is it bad??!! He was supposed to discharge today isn’t he!!??”

They were all over her. She try to go around. Ha Na was truly scared. With all the attention and the questions. She can’t move even an inch. Her left and right were surround with the reporters. They were also grabbing her hand to get her attention. She almost cried there when suddenly someone grab her and hug her. Protected her from the aggressive reporters. Ha Na look up and she saw it was Gary and Jong Kook. Jong Kook were hugging her and Gary make a way for her. With all the struggle finally they were free from the reporters as they can’t enter the hospital. They were all wait at the entrance. Ha Na were froze from all the attentions she get. “Ha Na are you okay?” Jong Kook ask with his worried tone. Ha Na try to smile and nod her head. She just stay in Jong Kook arm until they reach to Kwang Soo room.

When they enter the room, the other members were all there. Ha Na just smile and nod her head to the members. “Thank you Jong Kook Oppa, Gary Oppa.” Jong Kook and Gary just shook their head. “Anii, it fine. Sorry we came a bit late anyway.” “Are you okay?” Kwang Soo pull her next to him and hug her. She was still shocked. But she indeed nod her head. “That was a long journey. Warghh!! I can’t believe they surround her like that. Are you hurt anywhere?” Gary ask Ha Na. He saw there’s a few of them grabbing and pulling her hand. Kwang Soo saw Ha Na were rubbing her wrist. “Wae??” He then took her wrist and saw there were a red mark. Ha Na quickly brush his hand. She were smiling. “Anii, it fine oppa. That was nothing” “Haishh, they grab you? Warghh those people. Really unbelievable!” “It nothing. I’m just shocked. I didn’t saw any of them when I get off the car. Suddenly all of them were there with their cameras and start asking me questions.”

“We also didn’t know they were outside. A nurse came in and said you were surrounded with the reporters out there. That why Jong Kook and Gary look for you” Jae Suk say. Suk Jin then added “How did they know about Ha Na?” “Well that their job oppa,” say Jihyo. All of them just nodded their head agreed in what Jihyo said. “So what are you going to do now oppa?” Ha Na turn her head and look at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just sigh. “First, we need to get out from here first. Then only we talk about this. I need to call my manager also. I’m afraid he had to come back as soon as possible.” Then suddenly their eyes were caught at the tv screen. It was news time and the news about Kwang Soo relationship was in it.

“Wahh, they were really fast oppa. See, that just happen a while ago. Did they doing it live here at the hospital entrance?” Ha Na was so surprised seeing that. Kwang Soo just smile. HaHa saw Kwang Soo were smiling and ask him. “Yah!! Wae? Why are you smiling??” The members just look at them with a weird face. HaHa also poked his waist to make he talk. Kwang Soo were ticklish and trying to avoid HaHa. He shake his head off. “Yah!! Tell us palli! What is it?” HaHa still want to know what he’s thinking. Kwang Soo just laugh and still shook his head away. HaHa then pull Ha Na. “Ha Na, palli ask him what is it about?” Ha Na just laugh seeing both of them. “Hyung! Hahaha, nothing. Why are you so eager to find out.”

 HaHa keep signaling Ha Na. She is laughing but at the same time move forward to Kwang Soo. “Oppa, wae? Are you making fun of me?” “Anii, I was just randomly smile, it nothing” “Oppa, are you think of other lady?” Ha Na start to teased Kwang Soo. “Hyung!! See what you have done!” “Oppa! You’ll be stuck with me like forever. You want to date me isn’t?” Ha Na say with her teased smile. Kwang Soo were startled with Ha Na words. “Wahh Ha Na!” The other were laughing like crazy seeing how Kwang Soo face when he heard Ha Na.  Ha Na also laughing seeing how funny Kwang Soo face are. He truly scared with the tone and Ha Na face expression.

Kwang Soo POV

Haihh, this girl is totally something else. Hahaha anyway I am scared of how she is after the reporters know about her, but I also love the thought that now everyone know that lady is mine. I am so grateful I meet this girl. She changed me to be a better person. She love me and love my family too. Nothing important to me as long as she love my family too. She made my day full and now I am happy that everyone know my heart belong to her. Seeing her smiling and laughing really made my day. Her bright laugh made my hard day be forgotten.

 

“Oppa! Kwang Soo oppa!” Kwang Soo were startled when he heard Ha Na voice. He quickly turn his head and smile. “Wae?? Does your head hurt?” Ha Na is worried seeing Kwang Soo suddenly zone out from their conversation. The other also were staring at them. Ha Na put her hand on his forehead. She was totally scared. Kwang Soo just shook his head and quickly take Ha Na hand and hold it tight. “Anii, I am not. I am fine honey. Really don’t worry” Kwang Soo brush her hair. Kwang Soo were trying to convince them.

“Arasso. I think we can go now. So Jong Kook you take care of Ha Na. Gary, take care of your wife. There will be a lot of reporters out there.” Suk Jin say to them. Kwang Soo take Ha Na in his arm and put one of his cap on her. Kwang Soo also put on his sunglasses and cap. Soon they make their way out. The reporters are all ready after seeing all of them. The reporters start to surround them and start asking questions. Kwang Soo just smile and nod his head to the reporters and at the same time, he tighten his hand around Ha Na waist. Keeping Ha Na away from the reporters. There were only 1 question that made him suddenly stop moving forward. His leg were like being glued. “Kwang Soo shii. There a rumors saying you lose your baby a few month ago. Is that true? Is it true that Miss Park had a miscarriage before?” Kwang Soo was stunned at that question. He understand if the reporters know about his relationships but he didn’t expect that they will also know about Ha Na miscarriage. Jae Suk quickly push Kwang Soo forward and soon they arrive at Ha Na car. Ha Na insisted on driving.  “Ha Na, we will meet at your café.” Ha Na just nodded and drove off.

The car rode were silent. Ha Na peek at her side and start to break the silent. “Oppa, wae? Something not right?” Kwang Soo just shook his head. “I miss you oppa.” Ha Na start to make a cute face to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo finally started to laugh. “Aigoo, bunny. Why are you so cute? I miss you too love” Kwang Soo say to Ha Na. “Honey, did they ask you about your miscarriage?” Kwang Soo slowly ask Ha Na. Ha Na just nod her head. “Hmm, they are sure good at their job.” “Mianhee” “Wae oppa, why are you sorry?” “After this news are out, all of our activities will be open and I’m sorry you can’t have a private life anymore.” “Oppa, the moment I agreed to date you. I already know how your life. You are a celebrity. A famous person, that the first reason why I reject you for the first time. I really don’t think myself suit you” “Ha Na, are you sure you were okay, about the miscarriage?” “Oppa, it hurt us, I know that. But I’ll get over it. You taught me that. We must continue to live. I’m accepting that already oppa. Beside, our story can also be a lesson to other to be more careful. I am fine oppa. Don’t worry. Are you hurt with their question oppa?”

Kwang Soo just stay silent. “Mianhee oppa. If only I take care..-“ Ha Na words being cut by Kwang Soo. “Ha Na, it not your fault. I don’t want to hear you were sorry toward me again. Yes, that question made me sad but hearing you keep blaming yourself make me more hurt.” Ha Na just nod her head.

After almost a year being in a relationship with Kwang Soo, Ha Na know when to stop arguing with him. If he has started to use that tone, it better just to be silent. That mean Kwang Soo really doesn’t like the topic. The car were surround with silent again.

Finally they have arrived at her café and Kwang Soo manager were also there with the others. Ha Na unbuckle her seat belt and getting ready to get off the car. But she was stopped by Kwang Soo. “Ha Na, mianhe. I didn’t mean to be mad at you. It just.. the words that saying you were sorry again and again to me is hurtful for me. It was me who supposed to take care of you better than anyone else, but instead I am so busy that I didn’t even realize that you were pregnant.” Ha Na shook her head and start to cry. “Oppa!” she hug Kwang Soo and sobbing at his shoulder. “Arasso, let just move forward from now. If people ask me, then I will tell the truth because I know, you and I are strong enough to make through this obstacle” Ha Na just nodding at Kwang Soo shoulder.

From inside the café, the members and SeoJun just smile seeing the couple. Jae Suk then sigh. “Kwang Soo were quite shocked when he heard the miscarriage word from one of the reporters. I wonders where that they get the information. Is it maybe from one of the nurse there?” “I just hope both of them will be strong” Suk Jin say. Jong Kook just nod his head and say “I believe in my brother. They are strong”.

Then Kwang Soo and Ha Na enter the café. Kwang Soo quickly greet his hyung and his manager. “Hyung, mianhee you have to come back here so early. I don’t know how, but we are busted now hyung” say Kwang Soo to his manager. His manager just smile and say “Anii, thank you to you for letting me to have my leave even when you were hurt. Kenchana. I have settle all the problem anyway. So now, it time to done my job again” Kwang Soo just smile and nod his head.

“Okay, so let talk about work now shall we?. So, it seem like your relationship has been known by the public. So, what are you going to do now?” “Wait, the company didn’t say anything?? I mean is it fine if this relationship get into public cause as far as I know, the CEO is fine with my relationship it just that he want it to be private??”

“The CEO say that eventually, you will get married and all, so yeah he seems fine with this. He say you can make your relationship public.” The members were all excited for them. Kwang Soo nod his head and smile widely. He grab Ha Na hand. “I, now can tell everyone you are mine. So, no back off.” Ha Na just smile and laugh hearing Kwang Soo. “Eoo, oppa. But are you sure? I mean if you say you were already taken, I really hope that the PD doesn’t invite only a male guest in the Running Man. Hahhaa.”

 “Warghh, no more idol girl after this. Hahaha” Jihyo say while laughing. “If that the case, then it were more benefit with me Ha Na, I hope the guess will be all male and idol” “Yah! MongJi!! Your husband is here. Why would you go after someone else?” say Gary with his frown face. The others were also frowning as the thought that there will no more female guest. Ha Na and Jihyo were laughing seeing the members like that.

“Anii, I love my husband. To me you are the handsome guy in the world.” Gary just smile and grin after hear what Jihyo say. The other just rolled their eyes toward Jihyo and Gary. “Yah!! Cut it off” Jae Suk say to them. “Oppa, don’t be jealous” “Wahh MongJi. After you married to Gary all his chessy word and action affected you too”. All of them were laughing and teasing each other.

 Kwang Soo manager then tap his shoulder and say “The company have release a statement saying that you are in relationship but they didn’t say anything about the miscarriage topic” Kwang Soo and Ha Na just nod their head. “Ohh hyung, tomorrow I was supposed to filming the Happy Together right? To promote the new drama.” “Eoo, that right. Ahh Kwang Soo get ready. Maybe tomorrow filming will also asking about this issue.” Jae Suk say to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just nod his head and hold tight Ha Na hand. Ha Na just look into Kwang Soo and smile. “Oppa, you can do it” Ha Na smile at Kwang Soo. But deep down in her heart, she was scared of something. She was scared if this relationship going to public will make her lose him.

 

Ha Na POV

Oppa, I’ll just hope that with our relationship, your fame will not faded away. What do I have to do if your fan start to leave you because you were in a relationship with me?  Must I left you? It just that I don’t know if I can survive without you. I really really love you oppa. But if losing me, will make your life easier. I’ll gladly do it. Mianhee Oppa.