Almost Kiss?????

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Ha Na has fell sick after Sun Kyung show up at the café. SeoJun was worried if Ha Na will be like before, as she was in beds for weeks. But the members ensure SeoJun that Ha Na will be fine and that she a strong lady. The past few days SeoJun has been taking in charge of the café as Ha Na fell sick. These past few day also, the members were taking turn of visiting Ha Na and help SeoJun taking care of Ha Na. Most of the time, it Kwang Soo who had more free time as he just finish his drama filming.

After a few days in the bed Ha Na finally feel she has gotten better from the fever. She wanted to go the café today, but SeoJun insisted she take one final day to rest. As Ha Na got up from her bed, she hears someone in inserting her house password. A few second later, Kwang Soo is there with full of groceries in his both hand. He was quite shocked seeing Ha Na. “ Hei, there. How are you feeling today? Much better?” Ha Na just nodded her head and smile to Kwang Soo. “ Great! Don’t make us worried again kid” Kwang Soo said as he patted Ha Na head. Ha Na just giggle hearing Kwang Soo called her kid.

“ Oppa, what are you doing with these groceries anyway?” “ It for you Ha Na, yesterday when I open your fridge I see that all your groceries need to be filled in back. “ Ishh, oppa. I’m staying alone by the way. Why did you buy so much. Who’s going to eat all of this oppa” Ha Na shook her head away. “ You need to eat healthy food starting now Ha Na, those fast food wasn’t good for your health.” Kwang Soo has start nagging as his hand put away the groceries he buy just now.

“ Kuraee, oppa, stop nagging will you. Hahha, haishh this ahjushii” Ha Na teased Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just smile has he heard Ha Na laugh. There’s my Ha Na is back. She starting to smile and laugh again. I will not made her cry anymore. I will make sure she keep smiling and laughing when she is with me.

“ Have you eat my dear bunny?” Kwang Soo ask Ha Na. Ha Na just shook her head away. “Okay, come sit here, since you are in a good mood and finally recover from your fever, this cute and handsome Prince Asia will make you a breakfast” Kwang Soo say as he smiling to Ha Na.

“ Oh my god! You are full of yourself oppa, hahaha.. but aren’t you have any other plan oppa. It fine, I am fully recover. I can stay here by myself.” Kwang Soo just shake his head. “ Anii, today I don’t have any other plan. I just want to spend some time with you. Wae? Can’t I?” “Of course you can. I just don’t want to be a burden to you guys anymore”. Kwang Soo slightly hug Ha Na and say “ “Anii, you are not a burden to us. Especially to me” Ha Na is stunned as she heard Kwang Soo words. Ha Na just froze as her lips and Kwang Soo lips almost meet up. Suddenly, Ha Na phone is ringing. The phone ringing make the both of them back to reality. Ha Na quickly push Kwang Soo away and go get her phone. Kwang Soo just chuckle as he see Ha Na reaction. He feel his face are burned up. He quickly shake his head and start making their breakfast.

As for Ha Na, as soon as she saw the number her lips smile widely. “ Hello, Ha Na. How are you feeling right now? Are you fully recover?” “ Eoo, oppa. Yes I am. Thank you so much for taking care of me” “Anii, it fine. By the way, has Kwang Soo arrived yet? He said he will company you today as he’s the only one who has free time.”

Hearing Jae Suk mentioning Kwang Soo name made Ha Na face redden. “uhh, Kwan.. Kwang Soo op.. Oppa..??” Damn! Why are you stutter Ha Na ah, Pabo!! She hit her head with his palm. “ Eoo, he’s here already. It fine oppa, I am fully fine now” she say as she trying to made her stutter go away. “ Yah!! Why are you suddenly stutter?? Did something happen??” Jae Suk voice sound curious. “ Anii, oppa.. anii, it nothing” “ Really??” “ Yes oppa, I am sure” “ Okay, if you said so. I’ll hang up” “Eoo, oppa, bye!!”

Huh!! What a relief. Haishh what wrong with me? Pabo!! Pabo!! She hit her head with her palm.

“Ha Na why are you hitting your head? Are you in pain?” Ha Na turn aroun and see Kwang Soo is at her door framed. “ Anii, oppa. If nothing, it was Jae Suk Oppa who called” “ Eoo, I see, come the breakfast are ready.” Ha Na get up and follow Kwang Soo back to her kitchen.

They start eating without any conversation. Then Ha Na offered to clean the dished as Kwang Soo already made their breakfast. Kwang Soo just nodded and left. He suddenly felt awkward. Haishh you are stupid Kwang Soo! Now it really awkward between you and Ha Na. Ha Na just stand there and see Kwang Soo murmured among himself. She clear and Kwang Soo turn to look.

 

“ Ehemmm, oppa what would you like to do today?” “ Hmmm, I don’t really know. Anything in mind?” “ How about we watch some movies?” “ Okay, that sound cool. What kind of movies you have?” “ Hmmm, most of it is horror movies” Kwang Soo gulped as he heard horror. Well he isn’t a brave man, he admit that. Seeing Kwang Soo froze Ha Na trying to kept her laughter. “ Oppa, I also have a lot of comedy movies”. She then walk to the shelf and pull out the DVD. This movie is really funny oppa.” Ha Na say as she show him ‘The Grown Up’ movies. It’s Adam Sandler movies by the way”. “ Kuraee, if you said so” Kwang Soo quickly nodded before Ha Na change her mind and want to watch the horror movies.

Ha Na set the DVD up and take a position on the sofa meanwhile Kwang Soo get a snek. Soon, Ha Na living rooms is full with their laughter, the movies is indeed funny. They got lost in time track.  In the middle of the movies, they heard some voices and someone had pin in Ha Na password lock. Soon, the other members show up with Chinese Foods.

 “ Yah!! You guys sure have a great time eh, all of us could hear your laughter as soon as we got off the elevator.” Kwang Soo and Ha Na didn’t even realize their sitting position where Ha Na rest her head on Kwang Soo lap while Kwang Soo fingers is her hairs.

“ Yah!! What do you think you are doing?” HaHa yell as he point to them. “ Are we interrupting somethings?” Gary say with his mischievous smile. Then only the two realize it and quickly get up. Kwang Soo is trying to clear things up with his hyungs especially Suk Jin as he is giving them a curious glare.

“ Hyungs, it not what you think.” Kwang Soo say as he waves his hand. Ha Na just nodded and also waves her hand. “ Kuraee, if you say so, now let eat.” Jae Suk is trying to help the maknae. The other is nodded but still the teasing smile is there. Soon, all of them had their lunch.

The others have to get back to their work. Jae Suk is staying with Kwang Soo and Ha Na. Well, actually he is observing the both of them. He started to feel like somethings is there between those two. Hmmmm, is it true what my instinct say, are these two like each other?? I better made them spill it out. I really feel like these two had feelings toward each other. And why did Ha Na stutter when I call her before, she was fine until she heard I mention about Kwang Soo, what did you guys hide from me. He thought to himself, as he see Kwang Soo is now teasing Ha Na, Ha Na pay back to Kwang Soo by tickling him. The laughter of Kwang soo and Ha Na once again full the living room. As Jae Suk shook his head seeing the two bickering. J