Happy Together

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Hye guys, i have this idea and decide to update new chapter and yeayy!! Kwang Soo manager has a name. Finally!!!.. Hahaha. a new character is here. Kwang Soo stylist. Hahaha, anyway i hope this chapter has some cute moment of Kwang Soo and Ha Na. Hope you guys enjoy it.. Byee~ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ha Na has awake. She look beside her and saw Kwang Soo is still asleep. She take her phone to see what time is it. 8.oo am. Hmmm it still early. She then move closer to Kwang Soo and snuggle to him. Ha Na started feeling cheeky that morning. She poke Kwang Soo cheek, touching his nose. When he give a reaction to her touch, she giggle to herself. However, Kwang Soo seems to be very tired and sleepy as he didn’t even wake after all the poking made by Ha Na. Ha Na just sigh. She started to feel boring. She took a peek again at the clock and it now show 8.30 am. I should get up now and start making Oppa some breakfast.

Ha Na was just about to get up from the bed when suddenly Kwang Soo reach her at her waist and pull her back into Kwang Soo arm. Ha Na was really surprised that she scream. “Argh!!” Kwang Soo just laugh out loud seeing Ha Na reaction. Ha Na was pissed off and hit Kwang Soo at his arm. “Oppa! You scared me to death!” Kwang Soo still laughing even do he receive a hit from Ha Na. “Mianhe. Mianhe. Hahaha, but your face were so cute when you were scared.” Kwang Soo wrap his arm around Ha Na waist and start kissing her head. “Morning love, mianhe. I was just joking” “Morning Oppa, you were lucky I didn’t curse at you. Hahaha” “That a punishment for you because you seems to enjoy poking up my face huh” “Haha, oppa! I’m just boring and don’t know what to do. Hahhaa. I really thought you were still asleep. Mianhe” Ha Na says while doing her cute face. Kwang Soo just nod. “Oppa, I need to get up now, I’ll fix you some breakfast okay?” Ha Na say as she cupped Kwang Soo face. “I want to sleep more” Kwang Soo pout his mouth to Ha Na. Ha Na just shake her head and smile. “Aigoo, oppa. Hahaha. Kurae I’ll let you sleep more. Now, can I go?” Kwang Soo just shook his head. “Sleep with me. I’m not letting you go.” Ha Na try to free from Kwang Soo hug, but he tighten his hug. Ha Na smirk a silly smile and start to tickle Kwang Soo. “Yah! Ha Na, stop!! Hahaha!! Ha Na!!” Kwang Soo finally let Ha Na go. Ha Na just laugh seeing Kwang Soo pouting. “Hahaha, mianhee oppa. I’ll go and fix you some breakfast. I’ll wake you in half an hour okay?” Ha Na bend down and peck his lip. Kwang Soo started to kiss her deeply when she suddenly let go of his lip and ran out from the room while giggling. Haishh that kid!. Kwang Soo just smile and chuckle seeing how Ha Na were being cheeky that morning. He then roll over the bed a few time when he finally get up and stretch.

 

He walk out from the room and smile seeing Ha Na in her pajamas while she making their breakfast. He walk toward her. “What can I help you?” “Ohh, oppa. Aren’t you going to sleep more?” “Anii, I just want to make some breakfast with you today” “Haishh what a sweetheart you are today” “I’m always sweetheart, kind and helpful” “Hahaha, oppa, you should really stop praising yourself” Kwang Soo just laugh hearing that. “I’ll make us some pancake. Is that okay with you oppa?” “Eoo, it fine. Anyway are you going to café today?” “Eoo, yes. I’ll need to see how the café” Kwang Soo just nodded his head. He’s making their coffee while Ha Na was busy with the pancake. “So, what your schedule today oppa? Did the reporters stop calling you, because your phone were silent since last night” “Aniii, they call me, my manager is handling every question they ask since my phone with my manager. Hahaha, I left my working phone to him. The one inside the bedroom is my personal phone” “Warghh, you manager must be so annoyed. Hahaha poor him. You should take some of this pancake to him, I’ll make extra.” “Arasso, why don’t I drop you at your café, even do I’m not sure if the media’s know about your café” Ha Na just sigh. She was actually still shocked with all the camera and attention. “Well, they still don’t know where my house is, so I just assumed that my café is still safe.” Kwang Soo just laugh hearing what Ha Na say. He stay at Ha Na place last night because the reporters seems to be gather around at his apartment.

Kwang Soo then see Ha Na a bit distracted with her hair. “I really need a haircut. This is the longest my hair ever been.” “Wae? I like when your hair is long, you look nice” “Oppa, I have a bad headache this past few day and I never kept my hair long. I just don’t like it.” Kwang Soo then move toward Ha Na. “Did, you have a bad headache?? Are you preg.. pregnant?” Kwang Soo seems worried. He didn’t want something happen again. Ha Na smile and just shook her head away. “Anii oppa. I have my period yesterday. If something is odd I’ll tell you.” Kwang Soo smile and nod.

 Soon, both of them are sitting and have their breakfast. Kwang Soo feed some pancakes to Ha Na. “Ha Na, today I’m going to filming a Happy Together. So, if they ask anything about the miscarriage, I’m going to tell the truth. You okay with that honey?” Kwang Soo look at Ha Na. Ha Na just smile and nod. “Hmm, I’m fine oppa.” Soon, they have finish their breakfast. Kwang Soo has left to get ready for his schedule. Ha Na clean the kitchen and the dishes. She were humming happily while doing the chores. Kwang Soo is already done. Ha Na quickly go and get ready too as Kwang Soo manager will drop her to her café today. She didn’t want Kwang Soo to be late for his schedule.

Kwang Soo were sitting on the sofa while waiting for Ha Na. Soon, he saw Ha Na figure from his corner of the eyes. Suddenly Ha Na phone is ring. “Oppa, get that for me please. I think that is SeoJun” Kwang Soo pick up her call and it is SeoJun.

“Hello? Noona?? Are you coming to the café today?” “SeoJun your on speaker, this is me Kwang Soo” “Ohh, Hyung. Hello.” “SeoJun wae?? I am getting ready to go to café. I’ll be there in a few minute” say Ha Na from her bedroom. “Noona, the café has been surrounded with the media’s. I’m just letting you know. There all over this place noona. People are not coming inside, maybe because of the cameras and all. So what do we going to do?” Ha Na then walk toward Kwang Soo and take her phone. “Jinjja?? Haishh, I really thought they don’t know the café as my house is still secured.” “Noona, maybe they will be there in a few minute, I kinda heard someone saying your address. Don’t ask me, I don’t know how they knew.” Kwang Soo just sit there silently, he felt bad actually because of him Ha Na café doesn’t have any customers. “Eoo, gomawo SeoJun. If there no one, just close the café today. I don’t want our customer to be uncomfortable with the cameras and all” “Eoo, arasoo noona. Take care.” “Eoo, you too, take care”. The phone called were ended. Ha Na sit beside Kwang Soo and put her head on his chest. “Oppa, ottake?? Hahaha, I guess I’ll just stay home today” Kwang Soo play with her hair. Suddenly he came up with an idea. “How about you come with me? I’ll have some photoshoot today and Happy Together filming. My schedule is quite free as I’m just out from the hospital” “Haishh, oppa. why would I go with you? What are the PDs and crews will say.” “I don’t want to leave you here with the reporters. Don’t you heard what SeoJun say. They might arrived here any moment” Ha Na just stay silent. “Okay, how about I call Jae Suk hyung and ask him. Hmm?” Ha Na just nod. Kwang Soo quickly take his phone out and dialed Jae Suk number.

“Hello. Kwang Soo. what is it?” “Hello, hyung. Where are you?” “I’m at the set already. Wae? Something happen?” “Anii, it just that can I bring Ha Na there with me, her café has been surround with the reporters and all. And they might in their way to her house, I don’t want to leave her.” “Eoo, I think it fine, ohh wait a moment Kwang Soo. I’ll ask the PDs for you.” Kwang Soo and Ha Na just stay silent while at the other side they clearly some voices.

“Kwang Soo??” “Eoo, hyung. Still here.” “It fine, they said you can bring her. They also want to get know the lady who has captured your heart.” Jae Suk . “Hahaha, arrasso hyung. Gomawo. I’ll be there in a while. See you” “Eoo, see you. Have a safe trip”

Kwang Soo then look at Ha Na again. “So?? Are you interesting to come with me?” Ha Na was still wondering. But then she nod her head. Kwang Soo just smile. “Arasso, let go. I’ll ask my manager to buy something for the crews also” “If only the media doesn’t surround at the café, we can just take my coffee” “Anii, it fine” . While waiting for his manager, the both of them just spending their sweet time together. Kwang Soo phone make a beep sound. He check it, his manager is arrived. Also, there some reporters there. Kwang Soo just smile. “Hey, Honey. hyung is here already and so do the media’s.” Ha Na just shudder her shoulder. “Aigoo, don’t make that cute face will you” Kwang Soo pinch Ha Na cheek. Ha Na then bite his finger. “Hahaha, yah Ha Na!” Ha Na just laugh and get up quickly and take her handbag. “Oppa, palli. Your manager is here already” Kwang Soo just nod. They both go outside and there a few camera in front of her house. Seeing they were out, his manager quickly pull Ha Na and make a way for her into the car. She then thank him.  His stylist is also there in the car. Soon they leave her house.

“So, are we going to the café first?” ask his manager. “Hyung, Ha Na will be with me. The café has been surround with the media” His manager just nod and smile. Ha Na then give something to his manager and stylist. “I made some pancakes, please have some” “Aigoo, unnie. Gomawo” Ha Na just smile and nod.

“Eun Soo, can you please look after Ha Na today at the set. Just accompany her while I’ll filming” say Kwang Soo to his stylist. “Haihh, oppa, of course. I’ll take care of my unnie” “Yes, don’t worry Kwang Soo. EunSoo and I will look after Ha Na” say his manager. “Ohh, gomawo.” Soon there arrive at the set. ( Just think of this as the old concept of Happy Together, when they still shooting in a sauna.)

 Kwang Soo pull Ha Na beside him while his manager and stylist walk behind them. Then, they entered the waiting room, there a lot of people there. Ha Na was a bit shy. She just smile and nod her head. Jae Suk saw them and quickly greet them. “Kwang Soo, Ha Na!” Jae Suk then hug Ha Na. The other just watch them with smile. He then introduce Ha Na to his workmate.

“Guys, this is Park Ha Na, my dongsaeng” “Hello, aigoo so beautiful.” Say Mi-Sun who beside Jae Suk. She then made a thumb up to Kwang Soo. Ha Na nod her head and shake her hand. “Ohh, another Park?” say Myeong-su. “Hello, I am Park Mi-Sun, this is Park Myeong-su” “Haha, I am Park Ha Na. Nice to meet you” All of them were greet her friendly just like how Running Man crews. Ha Na was grateful. “Ohh, Ha Na, I heard from Jae Suk, that you own a café?” “Eoo, yes I am. It at the center of Seoul” “Warghh, you look young to have a business already” Ha Na just laugh. “Jong Kook also say the same thing to her when we know her first time” Jae Suk say. “Eoo, you guys were so close to each other? Some come you guys know each other?” Myeong-su ask Jae Suk. Jae Suk just laugh and start telling them how they know each other. “So, you guys were just friends before decide t date each other?” Kwang Soo and Ha Na just nod their head. “warghh, you guys were all over the news yesterday.” Say Myeong-su while tap Kwang Soo. “Haha, the reason I bring Ha Na here is also because the media’s is all over her place and I don’t want to leave her there alone. I am so sorry to bring her here” Kwang Soo say politely. “Anii, it fine, why are you apologizing.” Min-su just shook her head.

They were talking to each other comfortably and even jokes around. Ha Na who sit beside Kwang Soo frown for a bit. Kwang Soo notice and ask her “Wae??” “Period pain” Kwang Soo just nod. He then pat Ha Na back. “Wae?? Something wrong?” Jae Suk ask them when he saw Kwang Soo patted Ha Na. Kwang Soo just smile and shook his head away. Soon, there were all ready to start filming. Kwang Soo quickly call his stylist EunSoo to look after Ha Na. He then call EunSoo a bit far from Ha Na. Jae Suk also follow them.  “Wae? Oppa?” “Do you have something to make Ha Na period pain go away?” “Eoo, arrasso, I get it oppa. I’ll give her some of my pain killer” Jae Suk just smile seeing how concern Kwang Soo is. He then patted Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just smile toward Jae Suk. “Eoo, that the reason why you patted her back just now?” Kwang Soo just nod. He then left with Jae Suk to get ready for their filming.

Soon, their filming started. Kwang Soo with his co-star in the new drama is promoting their new drama. It all about the new drama. Then, slowly the topics has begun into their personal life. Jong Ki is also in the drama with Kwang Soo. Min-su ask Jong Ki if he has a girlfriend. “Both of you guys really had captured the heart of Korean females” Jong Ki and Kwang Soo just laugh and shook their head away. “Anii, this guys is more famous than me now, since he had a tittle of Prince Asia” Jong Ki say and point to Kwang Soo. “Yeah, he’s popularity is beyond our mind at the Asia” Jae Suk say. Kwang Soo just laugh. “So, Jong Ki have you found someone special?” ask Min-su. Jong Ki just shook his head casually. “Anii, I’m still single. I’m more on focusing my career at this point” Kwang Soo know that he will be the target next, so he just keep silent. Jae Suk saw that and laugh. “Kwang Soo suddenly being silent over there when Min-su ask Jong Ki about his girlfriend” The other just laughing. Kwang Soo pretend to not hear a thing and keep his face serious. “Yeah!! We have to congratulates Kwang Soo. He is now officially taken” The others clapping their hand as Jae Suk say the words. Kwang Soo just smile and nod. “Warghhh, the news really shocked many people last week” Since the episode will be release a week from their recording, they have to pretend that the news of Kwang Soo relationship is exposed last week. Kwang Soo just laugh hearing the other say how shocked there are when actually most of the people know about his relationship. “So, how long have you been in this relationship?” “Hmm, almost a year” “That quite long.” “We heard she was really beautiful” Jong Ki nod his head. “Yes, she is really beautiful. I can’t believe she fall in love with him instead of me” joked Jong Ki. Kwang Soo just laugh. “Jong Ki get rejected because of Kwang Soo” Jae Suk added. The other just laugh seeing how Jong Ki made a sad face while nodding. “Kwang Soo, is she working?” Myeong-su ask Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo nod. “Eoo, she run a café around Seoul” “Ohh, is that means she own a café” “Yes, she own a café with her younger brother” Jae Suk say on behave Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just nod. Then suddenly Myeong-su pull Jae Suk and whisper something. “Yah!! What do you mean I’m interrupting this show, of course I know her in a real life. She is like a dongsaeng to me” Jae Suk start bickering with Myeong-su. All of them just laugh seeing those two. “So, all of running man member know her?” “Yes, of course all of us know who she is”. Then they talk about the drama again.

Suddenly, they start to talking about rumors. “Ohh, Kwang Soo , speaking about rumors, there is one rumors regarding your relationship” Kwang Soo just calm and smile. He nod. “What kind of rumors is it?” Min-su was hesitate for a while. But Kwang Soo just nod his head and smile toward her. “Eoo, there is also a rumors saying that your girlfriend had a miscarriage a few months ago. Is that true?” Jae Suk and Jong Ki is looking at him. He just smile and nod. “Eoo, about that. Warghh those people were totally good, how did they manage to know this things. Actually yes, it is true.”

The other were silent for a moment. “What happen?” ask Myeong-su. “Hmm, well this incident happen one day, she were closing her café with her little brother when suddenly some guy try to snatch her handbag. Errr, seems like she refuse to let go of the bag and the guy was panicked as he saw her brother approaching them. He then push her. So, that is what happen.” “So, she doesn’t know that she was pregnant?” “Anii, she don’t know” Jae Suk say. “This incident break her heart and well thankfully now she is fully recover mentally and physically.” Jae Suk say. The other just nod. Kwang Soo then added “To all the lady out there, please be careful, make sure you have someone with you, you brother, husband or friend. Especially at night” He then smile at the camera. Then they continue talking about something else.

 

Meanwhile in the waiting room, Ha Na is talking with his manager and Eun Soo when suddenly she had a cramp. Ha Na frowning. Eun Soo tap her back and give her some pain killer. “Unnie, here. Take this. This will help to reduce your pain” Ha Na then take the pills. She smile. “Thank you Eun Soo. Don’t tell Oppa okay?” EunSoo just laugh. “Unnie, oppa is the one who told me to give this to you” Ha Na was stunned at her words, but she smile then and thanks her anyway. Ha Na close her eyes and suddenly she felt very sleepy. Eun Soo and Sungkyun (Kwang Soo manager) just smile and chuckle seeing how cute she is. Eun Soo then say to Ha Na. “Unnie, lay down. The pill will work faster if you sleep.” Ha Na was hesitant. She look at SungKyun. Knowing what she think, SungKyun slowly get up and excuse himself. He know Ha Na will not be comfortable to lay down when he is there. “Unnie, just us here, it fine I’m sure the crews don’t mind if you sleep for a while. You are in pain after all.” Ha Na then give up and slowly lay down on the sofa, a few minute later she were in deep sleep. She really look tired. Eun Soo then back to her work while accompany Ha Na.

The filming has ended. All of them were talking among themselves and walking towards the waiting room. Soon, they arrive at the door and automatically slowing down their voice as they saw Ha Na is sleeping on the sofa. “Is she sleeping?” Jae Suk ask. Eun Soo just nod and say she just take the pain killer. All of them walk toward her, Eun Soo walk away from the room. Jae Suk, Myeong-su and Min-su take a seat in front of Ha Na. Kwang Soo look around. There only 1 left empty seat. He give the chair to Jong Ki.

 He walk slowly to Ha Na. Ha Na sit up when she felt someone is near her. She was half awake because of the pill she took.  Kwang Soo take a seat at her sofa. He then pull Ha Na and put her head on his lap. “Keep sleeping” Kwang Soo say to Ha Na. She then closed her eyes again. They continue talking with their slow voice, Kwang Soo then realize that Ha Na seems to be a little bit restless. He then slowly massage the forehead of Ha Na. He then look up back and focused on their conversation again. Jae Suk is teasing Kwang Soo with his silly smile. “Aigoo, this kid. Isk,isk” Kwang Soo just smile and laugh hearing Jae Suk . Min-su then say “He is so sweet, haishh how I wish my husband like that” “Yah! Be grateful he want to married you” say Myeong-su. The other just laugh hearing that. “Haihh, I wish I had a girl too so that I can be sweet to her too” Jong Ki say. Ha Na then suddenly groaning. She put her hand on top of her stomach. A few tears drop on her cheek. Kwang Soo brush off the tears and start to massage her stomach. “Wae? Wae? What happen?” Min-su ask Kwang Soo. He was hesitate for a while, but he said it. “She had a period pain”. “Aigoo, poor girl. Wait a moment. I’ll ask my manager to get some warm water”. Kwang Soo just nod and thank her.

Soon, her manager is there with a glass of warm water. She hand it to Kwang Soo. “Hye, honey. Sorry to wake you up. But Min-su noona get you some warm water. Come, drink it” He say as he help Ha Na to sit up.

Kwang Soo doesn’t realize that he was calling Ha Na with her nickname. Jae Suk and the others just grinning toward them. Ha Na then sit up and nod her head to the others, she was embarrassed actually. She took the glass and drink it. “Mianhee,” She as she nod to the others. “Anii, it fine. We understand” Min-su say as she pat Ha Na hand. Ha Na then totally awake and lean back to the sofa. The others start talking among themselves. Ha Na look at Kwang Soo beside her. “Oppa, how the filming? Is it okay?” Kwang Soo just smile and brush her hair a few time before nodding. “Hmm, it fine. How your stomach? Any better??” Ha Na smile and nod her head. “Ohh, Ha Na. I am so sorry about your miscarriage.” Ha Na turn her face and smile toward Min-su. “Thank you, unnie” “Both of you are strong” Myeong-su say. Ha Na shook her head and smile. She take a peek at Kwang Soo who also smiling. She grab his hand and lock his fingers with her fingers. Kwang Soo brush her hand with his thumb.

“Oppa, is the one who strong actually. After I know I had miscarriage I have a quite bad depression. I was not talking to anyone, for about a week. But oppa and the other running man oppa as well as Jihyo unnie always trying to talk with me, even when I didn’t even respond to them. I was strong as today because of Oppa and the running man family. I truly grateful as I have the most kind heart family. Jae Suk oppa always give Kwang Soo oppa advise. I know that sometimes at the moment Kwang Soo oppa was break down too but instead he held it inside his heart and always put a smile for me. For that I am really grateful to have him as my boyfriend.” Ha Na smile toward them.

“Aigoo, what a cute couple you guys are. I really hope your relationship last forever” Min-su say to them as she wipe her tears. “Yah! You are not their mother, stop talking like you were giving your blessing toward them” once again Myeong-su made all of them laugh. Those painful memory is still in their memory but they have move on and keep that memory for them to be strong for each other.