A Little Sparkle??

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Hi there new readers, i have a bit idea so i think it good for me to update it before the idea gone away. haha. anyways, i hope you guys enjoy this chapter. In this chapter i'll try to make something sparkle between Kwang Soo and Ha Na, anyways i hope I made it. :) . Enjoy guys :) 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kwang Soo is having his sweet time with his family that weekend. He came home and spend his times with his nephew and families. He knew the next few months going to be a crazy months for him as he always get new jobs regarding drama or modelling. He is grateful that Running Man show has made him shines and getting a lot more attention from the citizen. Today is the last day he will be in his hometown. He will head back to Seoul today as tomorrow they will have a Running man filming. During the breakfast, suddenly his mom is asking him a shocking questions.

“ Kwang Soo, did you have someone special at Seoul?” “ Omma, wae? why are you suddenly ask me that type of questions?”. His mom normally didn’t ask him about his personal life.

“ Anii, I am just curious. If you have found your special one, bring her home okay. It not like you getting any younger. Next year you are going to be 30”. He doesn’t know why but hearing his mother words make he suddenly think of Ha Na. Remembering her made he smile without his realize. His dad unfortunately saw it and say to his mother. “ Yeobo, don’t worries, soon he will bring someone home” say his dad showing to his mom about his smile. “ Haishh, appa. I still haven’t made a lot of money and I still want to be with you guys”. “ But omma, appa it is okay if I bring one of my friend from Seoul here? I mean, she is just my best friend. I am just asking mom. Don’t give me that excited look” Kwang Soo is teasing his mom because he see that his mother excitedly talking about his future girlfriend. “ Yes, of course. It doesn’t matter, okay fine. You guys are just best friend.” Kwang Soo and his dad just laugh seeing his mother reaction.

Suddenly his phone is beeping. It looks like someone is adding Ha Na in their RM Family Chat Room.

-HaHa hyung : Ha Na, Jae Suk hyung ask me to add you in this group. He say it easier to reach everyone at one time. Anyways welcome new homies. Hahahaha.. J

-Gary hyung : Welcome Ha Na!

-Jong Kook hyung : Ha Na, welcome. By the ways did you guys have plans tonight? How about grab some dinner together?”

- Gary hyung : Hyung! I have to made my new songs. It seems like I can’t join you guys. T.T

- Jae Suk hyung : Gary, you always busy. Hahha. Jong Kook I don’t think we can get be together tonight. How about tomorrow night? After the filming ended.?”

-Jong Kook hyung : It is fine with me, how about Ha Na? we still don’t know if the filming end early or late at night?

-Ha Na : Hahaha,  it fine. Just go and had dinner together. If you guys want me to come over, it fine. I will take a cab or drive to the gathering place. No big deal oppa.

-Jihyo Noona : Or maybe, if our filming ended quite late, why not after closed the café, you come to our filming set. Isn’t that easy. I suggest you take a cab or I can ask my manager to pick you up at the cafe. But you need to wait until we finish filming. is that okay? One of us can send you home after that. How bout that?

-HaHa hyung ; Daebakk! You are really an Ace Jihyo ah, it sound cool to me.

-Gary hyung : That my girl! Hahaha.

-All of them : Okay, Call! See you guys tomorrow.

-Ha Na : Okay to me too. Not need to ask your manager to pick me up. It fine. It will burden your manager. I’ll just drive there.

-Jihyo noona : Anii, it fine. Since we will be filming. The manager didn’t have much work at that time.

-Ha Na : Okay, if you say so unnie.

-Girin ( Me ) : Kuraee see you guys tomorrow * wink*

 

Kwang Soo POV

Can’t wait to see them tomorrow, I wonder how Ha Na is. Suddenly he miss her. Heh, thinking about her can made my day. Well, I guess I need to move on from Jihyo noona. She is happy now with Gary hyung. Well I didn’t even imagine to be with noona anyways. He suddenly think of Ha Na. How she smile, her laugh. Heh! What is wrong with you Kwang Soo ahh, stop it. She just your best friend right? Wait is she??. Arghh, I keep confusing my mind.

Only then, Kwang Soo realize he is the only one who still sitting at his family dinning table. He didn’t even notice when did his mom clean the table. He got up and sit on the couch with his nephew. His nephew is playing with his brother-in-law. Seeing him made his nephew running towards him. He’s really good with kids. He didn’t only spoil his running man members kids, but also his nephew. His sister always ask him stop spoiling her kid. His nephew is enjoy playing with his phone. Suddenly, his nephew give the phone to him. His nephew dial Ha Na number accidently.

“ Samcheon, here.” “ Ohh, yah kid, who did you call eh?” “ Hello? I am so sorry. My nephew played with my phone and dial your number” “ Hahaha, oppa! It me Ha Na. Yah! Didn’t you see who number it is?” “ Ha Na??. Hahaha Mianhe.. I didn’t see your name I thought my nephew just randomly dial some else number.”  His families, just smile seeing how bright Kwang Soo face is while on the phone with some girl named Ha Na.

“ Hahaha, it okay. Are you still at your hometown oppa?” “ Eoo, yes I am still here with this cute little monster” say Kwang Soo as his hand tickling his nephew. “ Samcheon!!, stop it. Hahahaha.. Omma, help me from this big hand” . His nephew voice can be heard by Ha Na. “ Yah! This kid. Kwang Soo, stop it.” His sister say to him with her lovely voice. “ Yah, kid your friend is this there on the line. Why made her wait?” “ Eoo, Ha Na. Mianhe.. Hahaha.” “ It fine oppa,” “ What are you doing by the way Ha Na?. Are you still at the café?” “ Eoo, yes still at the café oppa. But the customers are not that many oppa” say Ha Na with her worried tone. “ Give it some time, maybe today lot of people decided to drink plain water instead of coffee. Hahaa” Kwang Soo is trying to cheering for Ha Na. Suddenly his nephew ask him “ Who is Ha Na samcheon? Is she your new girlfriend?” Kwang Soo was stunned at the question. Soon, he saw his sister is smiling at him. He knew it was his sister that ask the question through his nephew. “ Anii, just a friend of mine. One of my best female friend” “ Can I see her?” “ Hahhaa, warghh you were quite demanding eh kid”.

Kwang Soo is flustered for awhile. Then he ask Ha Na, “ Ha Na , can we switch this call to video call? I mean my nephew want to see you?” “ Hahha, sure oppa, I would love to see your little cute nephew by the way”. Soon their call has been changed to video call.

“ Woww, you’re so beautiful Imo.” Ha Na just laugh hearing what his nephew said to her. “ Hi!, my name is Ha Na. what yours?” ( his nephew name were just made up by me. I really don’t know what his name by the way).

“ Hi, my name is Sian” he reply with his shyly face. “ Yah! Just now you were excited and all, but now why are you suddenly being so shy and innocent” teased Kwang Soo. Sian is whispering something to his samcheon. Kwang Soo were laughing out loud after hearing what his nephew said. “ Ha Na, he say you are so beautiful. That why he suddenly being shy and all”. Hearing what Kwang Soo say, made his sister laughing too. “ Hey kid, stop it. You were still little kid. Don’t be sweet talker like your uncle” Hearing what his sister said made Ha Na laugh again. “ Woww, oppa. You are sweet talker eh?” “ Anii, just ignored her. She really out of her mind this past few days. Hahaha” His sister is throwing a small coushion towards Kwang Soo. Ha Na is just smiling see how close they are. She felt sad suddenly imagining she never had a siblings to bickering with. She then heard Kwang Soo sister say “ I feel so rude. My apologize. I am Kwang Soo sister. It nice to meet you. And that little monster is my son” “ It fine, I’m sorry too. Hi I am Ha Na. A friend of Kwang Soo oppa” Ha Na nodded a little to Kwang Soo sister who now is holding his phone. “ You should come over sometimes Ha Na. We would love to get know you well” “Eoo, kurae maybe next time I will come over. Yes, I also would like to get know oppa families as well” They then talking about something else. Kwang Soo sitting beside his sister and listen to everything they say. Sometimes he smile and laughing also hearing the conversation between the two lady. He felt proud suddenly seeing his sister and Ha Na talking like two old friends that catching up things.

Kwang Soo POV

Why do I feel proud suddenly seeing my sister and Ha Na talking. Heh, what wrong with you Kwang Soo. This Ha Na girl sure know how to mix well with people. She is so friendly and made people want to be friend with her. I just wonders if she has other friends than us and Seojun, well practically Seojun is not her friend but her cousin. I wonders how she made my sister so comfortable with her after I heard my sister laughing.

“Kwang Soo ah, here your phone. Yah are you daydreaming? Hahaha. This kid really” his sister is shaking her head and laugh seeing his brother looking lost. “ Here, I’m done talking with Ha Na. She maybe want to talk to you” His sister then left and leave him alone in the living room. She is looking for Sian. She didn’t even realize when did her husband and her kid leave.

“ Hello? Oppa? I’ll get going first okay. I have something to attend later” “ Eoo, okay, Ha Na you will have dinner with us right tomorrow?’ “ Yes, Of course I will oppa. I miss all of you guys. Can’t wait to meet you guys. Hahaha” “ Eoo, let meet tomorrow. We miss you too” I miss you too.

“ Okay Oppa, have a save trip from Namyang to Seoul okay? Bye.. See ya”

Kwang Soo keep smile even when the phone call has ended. Then suddenly his father said, “ If you can smile just after hear her voice, go and get her son” Kwang Soo just stood there hearing what his father say.

Really?? Is it true?. Hmm should I ask advice from the hyungs?.. haishh, since when I need an advice regarding relationship. Huh it kinda make me confuse. What I know now is I really miss her and cant wait to see her tomorrow. Kwang Soo thought to himself and smile. Silly you Kwang Soo, what has that girl done to you.