The Dinner

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

At HaHa restaurant.

They made their way to one of the rooms Haha had reserves for them. This rooms are usually being used by the friends of their celebrity and VIP.

They all ordered their dinner. While waiting for the dinner to be served all of them were talking and catching things up. Then suddenly the door open and Byul is enter the rooms with Dream in her arms. “ Byul, come and take a seat” Suk Jin say to Byul. “ Anii, oppa, I just came here to greet you guys. We will get going afterward.” Dream is trying to reach his Girin Samcheon. Kwang Soo quickly take Dream from his sister-in-law and play with his nephew. Ha Na who is sitting beside him also playing with the little one. Dream giggle as he favorite samcheon is tickling he. The others just smile as they always see those scenes.

Then suddenly they hear Ha Na and Kwang Soo were bickering. It all happen when Kwang Soo is trying to take Dream away and didn’t let Ha Na play with Dream also. “ Oppa!!, give me that baby. He want to play with his cute Imo also” “ Anii, Dream ahh, you just want to play with your samcheon right.? No need to play with that Imo.” “Oppa!!” “ Hahaha, no no.. he’s mine” “ Anii, he’s mine” “ Yah!! Lee Kwang Soo” 

Then he saw Jihyo whispering something to Ha Na. Ha Na just nodded and smile towards him. “ Yah! Yah! Don’t noona, what did you say. Stop smiling at me like that Ha Na” Then suddenly Ha Na is biting Kwang Soo arms. “ Yah!! Park Ha Na!!,” He then grab Ha Na hair. He didn’t pull it actually. He just grab her hair. Then Jong Kook smack his head “ Yah! Why are you grabbing my sister hair. Let her go now” “ But hyungg!!..” he try to whined to Jong Kook. “ Anii, now!” Then he saw Ha Na stuck her tongue out. “ Hahahaha, wow  Hana!! Never thought you were actually just like Jihyo”

Then they heard someone laughing at the door. It was Jong Ki. “Yah! Why are you fighting for someone else child. Go and have your own” The members just laugh hearing what the flower boy say. Jong Ki then greet his hyungs and noona. Byul quickly take Dream and get going. All of them just nodded. Then Jong Ki walking towards Ha Na. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo just smile seeing how excited the elders are to introduced Ha Na to Jong Ki. “ Jong Ki ah, this is Ha Na…” Jae Suk then stop his words after seeing Jong Ki casually hugged Ha Na and patted her head. “ It been a while Ha Na” “ Eoo, oppa”. Jong Kook can’t keep his laughter anymore seeing how confuse the others. “ Hahahha, hyungs!, They already know each other. This kid already bring Ha Na and introduced her to Jong Ki. They even had dinner before”

“ Yah!! Why don’t you say so. I really think hard as I hope they will be comfortable as soon as they meet”. All of them just laugh.

Soon, their food is has arrived. All of them start to dig in as they were hungry from the filming. Haha and Gary notices how Kwang Soo suddenly being silent after Jong Kook ask him to let go of Ha Na hair. Both of them sending signal to the others. Kwang Soo was just eat there with no sound from him. Ha Na also realize it as he doesn’t reply when she ask him. He just nodded and shook his head. Jong Kook only smile seeing little brother is sulking towards them. He then hugged side Kwang Soo and say “ Yah!!, why are you sulking right now?” Kwang Soo just shook his head and still let his head down. “ Aigoo, my little brother is jealous huh?. Anii, you are still my favorite dongsaeng. It just not right for a man to grab the lady hair”. Kwang Soo was actually just pretending. He never mad at his hyung actually. “ Hyung!! how can Kwang Soo be your favourite dongsaeng? I thought you were saying I am your favorite”.. “ Anii, Jong Kook hyung say I am the one. Remember when we used to shoot Running man. Hyung! it me right?” Jong Ki say.

Then Gary run towards Jong Kook “ Anii, I am your best man isn’t hyung?” Jong Kook seems flustered. Kwang Soo finally letting out his laughter after seeing how the members trying to be Jong Kook favorite. Jong Kook seems lost as everyone claims to be his favourite. “ Hahaaha, hyung I’m not sulking. I’m just acting. Yeah, yeah of course you guys were his favourite,” Kwang Soo say to the members. All of them relief as they finally hear Kwang Soo laugh and talking again.

They were back to eating and Kwang Soo is grilling the meat. Ha Na then tapped Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo ask with his face? “What? You want the meat?” Ha Na just nodded as Kwang Soo quickly take a piece. He cold it down before giving to Ha Na. He feed Ha Na. It seems like the meat was still hot. “ Oppa!,” Ha Na whines to Kwang Soo as she trying to eat the meat. “ Hahaa, aigoo Ha Na why so cute. The meat still hot eh?. Kwang Soo cold it down more before feed to Ha Na”  Jae Suk say. “ Hahhaa, Mianhe Ha Na. Oppa very sorry” Ha Na just smile and shook her head away. “ It fine oppa”. Kwang Soo keep grilling the meat and give it to Ha Na and his hyung and noona. Ha Na then made him a wrap and feed him.

Haha saw them and jokingly say to Jong Ki. “ Jong Ki, made me a wrap. I want to be feed too” The others just laugh hearing what HaHa say. Ha Na quickly made one and then get up and go to HaHa. “ Oppa! Here open your mouth” HaHa was stunned at Ha Na action. “ Eoo, hahahaa, gomawo” He then let Ha Na feed him. Haha pull his thumb up towards Ha Na. Gary jokingly say “ Ha Na! what about Gary oppa?” Ha Na then back to her seat and make one for Gary. Before she can reach and feed Gary, Jihyo already feed Gary. “ Yah!! Mong Ji!!. How many garlic did you put in?” “ I just put garlic in there. Wae? oppa? Want another??” “ Anii, thanks by the way”.

“ Hahahhaa, warghhh, noona! I don’t know you were a jealous girlfriend’ Jong Ki teased his noona. The members just laugh seeing Jihyo and Gary.  They were all laughing and teasing Jihyo. Ha Na just gave the wrap she made for Gary to Jong Kook. Jong Kook realize somethings and say to Ha Na. “ Anii, Jihyo was not mad at you. Hahaha Ha Na, wae? You were scared seeing Jihyo get jealous.” Jihyo just shook her head and go to Ha Na. She then hugged Ha Na. “ Unnie is just joking. No need to worries, Okay?” “ Hahaha, okay, unnie”.

They keep talking and laughing. It time for them to go home now. Jong Ki and Jong Kook decide to stay overnight at Kwang Soo place. Jae Suk is asking  Ha Na where is her house. Kwang Soo offered to send her home. “ Hyung, I can drop Ha Na at her house.” “ Ohh, you know where she lives. Okay then.” “ Yes, she practically is my neighbor. She lives around my neighborhood.”

 Then all of them make their way out when suddenly they heard someone greet them. “ Ha Na?? Are you Park Ha Na?” All of them just look at the guy who seems to know Ha Na. But the members knew Ha Na isn’t pleased to see the guy when suddenly she gave him the coldest stare and say

 “ Nope. I am not Park Ha Na. You were wrong” She then leaves after staring at the guy. Kwang Soo quickly fasten his steps towards Ha Na meanwhile the others politely ask the guy to make their moves.

Ha Na felt her eyes were watery. What did he want? How come a million people in Korea, she has to saw him again. I had finally found back my smile, why did he decide to come back now, She can’t stand him not after what he done to her. Isn’t I  suffered enough??!

Ha Na then felt someone pull her, she saw Kwang Soo and  the others with their worried faces. Soon, she realize that she was almost being hit by a car if Kwang Soo didn’t reach for her.

“ Ha Na?? What wrong?? Why are you like this?” Kwang Soo asked with his worried tone. Seeing how worried he is made her broke down suddenly. She were on her knee and crying. Kwang Soo were stunned when he saw her crying. He quickly put his arm around he and hugged her. He felt pain suddenly seeing Ha Na cry. She were crying like there a million pain in her heart. She let everything on Kwang Soo chest. “ Kuraeee, let it out!. I’m here. I’m always here for you” The members all gather around her and give her a group hug. “ Ha Na, remember we are families and families always here for you” Jae Suk said as he patted Ha Na head. All of them were wondering what had happen to her until she broke down like this. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Tadaaa~~ There you go double chapter updated today. Enjoyyy guysss... Much love to you guys.