My Noona Is Back

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

In the set of filming Running Man.

Their filming is having a break and all the members are gather all together. They were discussing about their dinner plan tonight with everyone including Ha Na. Their guess for that episode is 2ne1. All of them were waiting for the idols to get ready and just enjoy their break. 

“ Guys, last night Jong Ki called me, so I invite him into the dinner with us tonight” say Jae Suk to the others members.

“ Really? Warghh.. that good, it been awhile since we meet him. Anyways, I am sure that Ha Na would be fine with it. She never met Jong Ki before right?” ask Suk Jin to all of them.

Kwang Soo just sit there silently. He felt quite nervous, since Ha Na already met Jong Ki.

Flashback

Well, it happen a few weeks ago, he were talking with Jong Ki in a phone when he accidently talk about Ha Na. He was actually pouring his heart out to his best friend regarding Gary and Jihyo. How he felt the pain of having a crush to his noona and the guilty feelings he had towards his hyung. Yes! Of course Jong Ki know he had a crush towards Jihyo. Anyways, he suddenly slip his tongue and talk about this wonderful girl that made he feel quite upside down. Jong Ki of course feeling excited and request to see the girl who are making his friend a bit upside down other than Jihyo. So yeah, one day He, Jong Ki and Ha Na were having dinner and being introduce to Jong Ki. Jong Ki even teased  Kwang Soo after their meeting “ Hei buddy, it a good things you have somethings for her, if not I think I would like to know her more. So you my man, better make your move before someone snatch her away” Jong Ki teased his friend.

End of flashback

So there he is sitting next to Jong Kook and wondering if he should tell his hyungs about the Ha Na already be friend with Jong Ki. Jong Kook, being a concern hyung tapped Kwang Soo ask him with his low voice, almost whispering actually. “ Wae? Kwang Soo ahh??” Kwang Soo is being blur. “ Huh? What hyung?” Seeing his dongsaeng actually being in his own world Jong Kook decide to let it go and ask him again after this.

“ So anyways, should we tell the PD’s that we are going to bring Ha Na to the set and have her to wait for us until we finish our filming? is the crews fine with it?” ask Suk Jin.

“ Hmm, I think we should ask them even do I do believe that the crews will be fine.” So, all of them are walking towards their PD’s. Jong Kook use this opportunity and drag him to walk a bit farther behind with him. “ Hyung, why is there anything you want to ask?” “ Yes, just now why are you being so silent after Jae Suk hyung say that Jong Ki will be joining dinner with us and Ha Na"  Kwang Soo was hestitate for a while. “ What? Are you jealous if Ha Na is interested to Jong Ki” his question seems funny to Kwang Soo as he start laughing out loud and the other just stare at both of them. Kwang Soo laugh until he felt a tears.

“ Hahahaha, hyung you are so funny. Hahaha. What of course not. I am not jealous even do I do know Jong Ki is attracted to Ha Na. Hyung, I was just wondering if I should tell you guys that actually, Jong Ki have meet Ha Na a few weeks ago. We had dinner together. That was what I think just now” “ Yah! You introduced Ha Na to Jong Ki already. Wahh! That my bro, already making Ha Na as your girl eh?” Jong Kook teased Kwang Soo. Now it Jong Kook who laugh seeing Kwang Soo blushed and shook his head away. “ Kwang Soo, don’t tell the others. Jae suk hyung and Suk Jin hyung is excited to introduced Ha Na to Jong Ki, let see how excited they are. Hahaha” Jong Kook and Kwang Soo decide to pull a prank on the others and keep the information about Ha Na already being friend with Jong Ki.

“ Yah ! those two little kid. What are you doing giggling and laughing all by yourself” Jae Suk say with his teasing tone. “ Come on, let resume our filming. The PD’s are already being told and Jihyo manager will pick up Ha Na at her café.

“ Eoo, okay hyung. You should tell her, that Jihyo noona manager will pick her up. Make sure she know noona car, what if someone just took her away” Kwang Soo is being concern of Ha Na safety. “ Arasso, Kwang Soo ah, I will send my manager photo to Ha Na and also send my plate number so she knew that is my manage. Wargh, you were being a bit concern don’t you?. Wae? Is Ha Na your girl?” Jihyo say while rolling her eyes. “ Hahaha! MongJi are you jealous? Hahaha, Kwang Soo ahh, I think my girl is jealous towards Ha Na and you” Gary is teasing his girlfriend. “ Yah!, MongJi are you having a crush towards our Girin. Isk,isk,isk this lady. Stop playing with my hyung and dongsaeng heart will you?” Haha step in and also teased Jihyo. Jong Kook only nodded his head as  agreed to what HaHa just said. Kwang Soo is taken aback for a while, a moment a go, he thought Jong Kook and HaHa knew about his crush to Jihyo. He quickly look at Jae Suk and Suk Jin. Both of them shook away their head as they knew the meaning of the look that Kwang Soo gave them. Anii, it just a random guess I suppose. They don’t know right? How can they knew if no one tell them. I trust the elders.  

“ Yah!! You little Pororo. Want to die?” Jihyo is chasing Haha while the staff and others member just laugh seeing the scene. “ Bad Jihyo is here! Bad Jihyo is here!. Someone help us!” Kwang Soo yelled and laugh. He also being chased by Jihyo. Which end up like always, both HaHa and Kwang Soo were captured by Jihyo and being pulled their hair. “ Noona, mianhe.” “ Jihyo, mianhe” Gary then walk to his dongsaeng and pull his girl up. “ Yah!! Stop it Mong Ji, they will be bald if you keep doing that.” Only then Jihyo let their hair and acting feminine and walk to her boyfriend as she acting like the elegant lady. “ Warghh, that lady! The queen of witch!” Haha say. All of the member laugh seeing how Haha and Kwang Soo rolled their eyes.

“ Arasso, kids. Come on. Let start filming” “ Nehh, hyungs”. While they were being ready to filming. Jihyo was talking to his manager and give the information to Ha Na as she promised Kwang Soo. She knew that Kwang Soo are concern of Ha Na.

 

Ha Na's Cafe. 

While the members are getting back to filming. Ha Na on the other side already received the information Jihyo send her and soon she saw Jihyo manager. Jihyo manager quickly nodded her head and greet her. “ Ha Na shii??” “ Eoo, yes. Jihyo unnie already inform me that you were coming. How about some coffee? My treat?” Ha Na say with her sweet smile. “ Okay, if you say so” She and Ha Na talk a bit and then Ha Na ask Jihyo manager. “How many are the staff? I would like to take some coffee with us to the set” “ Ohh are you sure, we have quite a lot of staff” Eoo, it fine we still have time don’t we?” “ Okay, tell me if you want some help. The staff will be around 80 I think.” Jihyo manager say to Ha Na. She just nodded her head and start making the coffee. The café were already closed so, it easy for Ha Na to make the coffee. Seojun and Joyi already left. 

Suddenly the door open and Ha Na say “ We are closed… Oh Seojun. Why are you here? I thought you were going home already” “ Anii, noona. I was sending Joyi. It late and dangerous for her to walk alone. Ohh, you have a guess?” SeoJun nodded his head as he greet her noona guess. “ This is Jihyo unnine manager, she here to pick me up since I will have dinner with all of them. Would you like to join us SeoJun? This is my cousin Seojun”  Ha Na introduce SeoJun to Jihyo manager. “ Ohh, I see. No thanks, it fine noona. I’m back here because I thought I want to clean up the café and lock it up. But then I see you were here. What with the coffees noona?” SeoJun ask as he laugh seeing Ha Na struggle with the coffees.

“I would like to bring some coffee for the staff at the set” “ Come, let me help you noona.” With the help of SeoJun, they manage to make the coffees extra. Ha Na make it 100. It would be better having more than not enough. SeoJun also help his noona put in the coffees inside the car. Ha Na then hugged her cousin and thank him. “ Thank you my lil bro, now go and have a rest. Don’t forget to eat your dinner okay.” “ Eoo, okay noona. It make me happy to see you being able to smile again noona. One day, I will thank the members for giving me back my noona” SeoJun hugged Ha Na as he say the word. Ha Na just smile and nodded her head. “ I am sorry for putting you in my situation” Ha Na had tears in her eyes. Seojun just smile and wipe the tears. “ Anii, you are my family and I love you. Now palli go. I’m sure they will be excited to see you. Take care noona.” “ Eoo, you too SeoJun” SeoJun waves wait till they were gone. I really happy to see your smile again noona. Don’t cry anymore, I am sure you will find your happiness again. SeoJun then walk to his car and drove off with a happy smile on his face.