Oppa Saranghae

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Kwang Soo slowly get inside Ha Na room. The other members were outside giving them some time. He walk toward Ha Na and slowly caress her face. She is in deep sleep because of the medicine. Kwang Soo bend down and kiss her cheek. Mianhee, you were suffering alone this time. I’m here now, don’t worry honey. Kwang Soo slowly invite the other to come in. They sit and talk about the treatment Ha Na need and all of them have done the test to see wheter their liver is suitable or not for Ha Na. Kwang Soo was so grateful toward his hyungs. “Hyungs, gomawo for testing your liver. I really appreciate that” “Haishh, we are family. No need to thanks us” Jae Suk say as he hug Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo nod his head and smile. They talk to each other and at the same time trying to cheering for Kwang Soo.

Ha Na slowly open her eyes as she heard a familiar voices. “Oppa!” Kwang Soo and the other look back and see Ha Na were searching for him. Ha Na already sit on the bed. Kwang Soo quickly get up and moves to her. “Hye hye, I’m here bunny” “Oppa, mianhe” Ha Na as she start to cry. Kwang Soo pull her and calm her down. “Anii, it fine. you’ll be fine. Hoonjae and Dong Hee is trying their best to find the suitable liver for you” Ha Na just shook her head. “Oppa, they have been trying to look for it since last month.” “Don’t give up, Ha Na. Just believe at them” “I do believe them, it just I don’t think they find any suitable liver for me” Kwang Soo just shook his head. “Anii, stop saying that. You will be fine”. SeoJun walk toward Ha Na. Kwang Soo slowly moves to let SeoJun be more closer to Ha Na.

“Noona,” “Eoo, SeoJun. Mianhe” “Arasso, I’ll forgive you. But you must promise me to be strong. Just a bit meanwhile Hoonjae hyung and Dong Hee hyung find a suitable heart for you” “SeoJun.. Noona is dying tonight” SeoJun just shook his head and hug his noona. “You must take care of the café, I’m giving you the café lil bro, no need to worries. I have settle all the documents. It yours now” “Noona! how can I survive when you not with me?” Ha Na smile.She cup Seojun face. “I’m not leaving you alone, there all your family” Ha Na as she look at the members. “Jae Suk oppa, please take care of my baby here. Thank you for everything oppa.” “Please, don’t let him being alone can you oppa?” Ha Na say as she pointed to SeoJun.  Jae Suk move closer to Ha Na. “Eoo, he is my brother too.” “Gomawo oppa” Kwang Soo has moves behind as he know Ha Na was saying her last words to them. He still haven’t prepared for this goodbye.

 

Ha Na still thanking the members. Jihyo has already cried. “Unnie, gomawo. Please take care of Oppa. He is very clumsy sometimes, but I’m sure you know him better.” Ha Na say to Jihyo as she smile. “Gary oppa, HaHa oppa. thank you for making me happy and always cheer me up when I had a minor argument with Oppa. thank you for making me laugh everytime we meet” Gary and HaHa just nod. Gary hug her and whisper a few words. HaHa is crying there. “Anii, I wont accept your thank, you cant leave us now Ha Na, you have to be strong” Ha Na just smile. She then look for Jong Kook. “Thank you Jong Kook oppa, for protect me when I needed. Just like when the reporters were after me as soon as our relationship reveled” “haishh, Ha Na. don’t say a word. Please, you will not going to leave us now like HaHa said. I am sure, Dong Hee and Hoonjae will find the liver for you.”

 Ha Na pulled out her hand to Suk Jin. “Oppa, even if we didn’t talk much, I really respect you the same as I respect my father. Thank you for being a good father to me, When Kwang Soo oppa say we were dating, I know, you wasn’t pleased at first. You were afraid that this relationship will broke our family bond. Thank you for always see me as your own daughter” Suk Jin nod and walk toward her. He then hug her. “Gomawo for the nice words, but please. You will be fine. please stay strong Ha Na” Ha Na just smile sweetly to them.

Soon, her eyes were staring at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo just sit there at the back with his sweet smile. He moves forward to Ha Na while all the members give them some space. “Oppa, gomawo for the lovely 1 year of dating you. It may be a short term but we made a lot of memories together. For that I thank you.” “Ha Na..” “Oppa, anii. This is my body. I know oppa. I’m dying right now. Please just listen to me” “Arasso, oppa will listen” Kwang Soo said to Ha Na. Ha Na throw herself in his arm. “Oppa, promise me that you will move on as fast as you can. Get married and have a lot of children you always wanted. Promise me oppa” Kwang Soo just sigh. “Arasso, I’ll try to move on even it hurt me. thank you Ha Na for giving me the chance to love you. This 1 year of dating you had make me a better person. Gomawo. I’ll take care of myself, you don’t have to worried. I’ll take care of SeoJun too and the cafe. I’ll find him a girlfriend too” Ha Na just chuckle at his last words. “Oppa, I really really love you. Thank you for everything. I will miss you oppa” “Eooo, I love you too.” Kwang Soo tighten his hug. Ha Na keep snuggle into his arm. I will miss your scent oppa, gomawo for everything and mianhe for leaving you.

Slowly, Kwang Soo felt that Ha Na has been heavier in his arm. He quickly look down and saw Ha Na already unconscious. “Ha Na!!. Hyung! Please get Hoonjae and Dong Hee” HaHa was getting ready to get Hoonjae when the door suddenly open. Hoonjae is rushing with Dong Hee. “We found it. Ha Na! we found a liver for you. I made it Ha Na!” Hoonjae, she is unconscious.” Hearing the words Hoonjae quickly moves closer to Ha Na. He then give a few instruction to the nurses and quickly started to push Ha Na. He look back. “Hyung, I’ll make sure she fine. stay strong” Hoojae then quickly make his way to the operation theatre.

Kwang Soo and the other just wait pateintly in front of the operation theater. Ha Na has been in the operation more than 7 hours. Her operation seem to be fine and work smoothly. Hoonjae and Dong Hee is has already relief. Suddenly when they want to sticthes back ther cut, Ha Na blood pressure suddenly dropping. Hoonjae is panicked. He quickly give some instruction to the nurses. Things getting worse when suddenly Ha Na heart beat stop. Hoonjae quickly make try to get her heart beat back. He try and try. “Yah!! Park Ha Na!. come on! I promise hyung you will be fine” but her heart beat is still not showing up. At that moment, Ha Na tears dripping down. Oppa saranghae….

At the same time, Kwang Soo who is waited outside, suddenly get up as he slowly hear Ha Na voices. Oppa saranghae. The same moment when Hoonjae get out from the operation theater with his head looking down. Kwang Soo slowly walk backward and reach the bench. He slowly sit down. His eyes were tears but he smile and nod.