Hoping It Was A Dream

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

A/N : * Please Dont Hate me in this chapter. Mianhee.. :(

Meanwhile at the set, the filming ended quite early than they expected but they feel happy about it anyway. As they were talking and laughing together. Suddenly Kwang Soo heart is beating really fast. He was sure someone was crying and mention his name. he get up immediately and rush to his manager to get his phone. The members was shocked seeing Kwang Soo suddenly acting like that. Kwang Soo then called someone. “ Eoo, appa! Is everything fine at home? Is you and Omma fine? How about the other did they fine to?” He means his sister. “ Eoo, kuraee. Nothing appa! I just felt something is not right. I’ll hang up first eh. Take care. If anything happen, called me appa”

The members just listen and when the phone called ended they ask him what happen. “ Anii, hyung! I have this weird feeling. It was like someone calling for me and was in pain. I thought it was my sister. When we was still little I always have this instinct that connect to her when she was in trouble. That why I called my dad to check on everyone. It seems like they were fine. But I swear hyung! This whole day I have this uneasy feeling since I drop Ha Na at the café” Suddenly his face changed. “Wait! I have to call Ha Na, maybe it her” His manager and the other members also felt very nervous. Before Kwang Soo can call her. His phone rang. The feeling become more uneasy as he see the caller was SeoJun. The other ask him to put the speaker on.

“Eoo, SeoJun I was just abou..” before he can end his words. SeoJun already cut his sentences. “Hyung!! Noona!! We are now at Seoul Hospital! Hyung come here faster! Oh my god!! This is all my fault!!” Hearing what SeoJun say made Kwang Soo quickly get up and ran to his car. His manager also run towards him. The crews there look them with their worried face. They ask the other members what happen. The members just shake their head as they don’t know what just happen. The only things they know, that Ha Na maybe is sick right now.

 “ SeoJun wait there, I will be there in a moment!” he end the called and quickly start his car. But he was stopped with his manager. “I’ll drive, I can’t let you drive with you in the condition like this” Kwang Soo just nodded his head and let his manager take the driver seat. Then, just about they want to leave the set. His car door was open and Jae Suk is there. “ I’ll go with you. The other will follow us at the back” Kwang Soo just nod his head. He was really worry. SeoJun voice can still be heard on his head. He let down his head and pray that nothing serious was happen to Ha Na. Jae Suk who sit beside him, just tapped his shoulder and say “ She will be fine Kwang Soo, don’t worry too much” Kwang Soo just sit there silently and hope they got to the hospital immediately.

 

Meanwhile, at the hospital. SeoJun was waiting for Kwang Soo. Ha Na is still in the treatment room. He did know what happen there, as he was blocked by the doctors and the nurses. He somehow feel guilty. He wasn’t supposed to let Ha Na waiting there alone. He should be more fast in locking up the café. He really hope nothing happen to his noona. She is the only family he had and he cant lose her too. He can still remember the look Ha Na gave him. She was in pain. She never cries to something small. Seeing his noona cry just now, made him more guilty.

“SeoJun!” he can heard someone calling up his name. Seeing Kwang Soo running toward him make him cries. “Hyung! It was my fault. I wasn’t supposed to let my eyes away from her. But it happen in a very short time” Jae Suk and Kwang Soo tries to calm SeoJun. Soon, the other members also arrived. “ SeoJun tell me what happen?” Kwang Soo ask him. “I was locking up the café when suddenly I heard noona screaming. I turn back and saw she was struggling with this one guy. The guy was trying to snatch her handbag. Then I quickly ran to noona, the guy was panic seeing i was running toward them, he then push noona and noona felt. He ran away, then I look down I saw noona was crying and say she was hurt, then I saw blood on her thigh. I quickly take her here. But the doctors and the nurses didn’t let me in with her, I can still remember how she was crying. This is all my fault hyung! I am so sorry!” SeoJun cries.

 Kwang Soo was angry at the guy. He then shook his head away and pull SeoJun into his arm. “Anii, it not your fault! I won’t blame you. It fine Seojun. She will be fine.” The other members nod their head agree with what Kwang Soo were saying. Then all of them wait there worriedly, Jong Kook is always with Kwang Soo, calming his down. He know that Kwang Soo was really worries. It shown on his face. Then suddenly SeoJun get up seeing the doctor that treat Ha Na.

“ How my noona doctor? Is she okay?” the doctor then was shocked seeing the running man members. “Is she your family?” he ask them. Jae Suk nod saying “ she is our dongsaeng” then he pulled Kwang Soo. “ Is he okay doctor?” ask Kwang Soo. “ Ha Na shii is fine but before that I need to know if she married or date someone?” They all pointed at Kwang Soo. “She is dating with me. Why doctor?”

The doctor just sigh. He then tapped Kwang Soo shoulder,

 “ Ha Na shii, is fine but I am so sorry. We can’t save her baby” Kwang Soo was stunned hearing the doctor words. “Wait! What? Is she pregnant?? Really?”. The doctor nod his head,

“ She was still in her early stage, that why it is hard for us to save the baby. I am so sorry, I also think Ha Na shii didn’t know she was pregnant. She was in her 3 week so the baby is still small that why with a slight fall, most mother lose her baby. I am so sorry, we did try our best”

 Kwang Soo was so shocked. He quickly reach the bench and sit down. Jong Kook grab him, scared that he might fall. The doctor look them with his sad face, Jae Suk then thanks the doctor. “ Can I see her?” Kwang Soo ask the doctor. “Yes, you can but she was sleeping right now” The doctor then left. All of the member hug Kwang Soo trying to calm his down. “Hyung!! That is why she always throw up, it is because she was pregnant. This is all my fault. I should pay more attention to her.” Jae Suk then shook his head, “No! it was not your fault, not SeoJun or Ha Na, the guy who trying to snatch her bag was the one who guilty. He will get his karma for this.” “How I’m going to tell her hyung!” “ we will help you, now quickly and go inside, let see if she has wake up”. In the mean time, Suk Jin and Gary already requesting for them to transfer Ha Na to the VIP suite, the room was bigger and it also for them to have more privacy. They really hope this incident doesn’t get known by the media as Kwang Soo relationship is still not known by the public.

 

Kwang Soo then walk slowly to the room. He then sit down and reach for Ha Na hand. He kissed her hand and let his head down, the other members were outside, they were giving the both of them time and they contact his manager to tell the incident.

Kwang Soo then felt someone was his hair, he look up and saw Ha Na was smiling at him. “ Ha Na. I am so sorry” “ Anii, Oppa, wae? Why are you sorry? You didn’t do anything” Ha Na try to sit up but she can’t. The pain is still there, “ Ouch! My stomach!” Kwang Soo ask her to lay back on the bed. “ Hye, hye don’t get up. Please just lay down” “Oppa, wae? Why I am bleeding after I fall down.?” Kwang Soo was lost, he don’t know how to react to Ha Na words. “Ohh, Oppa. Let not charge the guy hmm, maybe he need some money or maybe he was just making a bad decision.” Kwang Soo just heard to what Ha Na was talking. Then the other member come in. they quickly hug her. “ Haishh, SeoJun noona is fine. Why are you crying? See noona is perfectly fine.” Ha Na was smiling at SeoJun. Kwang Soo just look at the members, even Jihyo is started to crying. She was hiding behind Gary.

“Honey, I have something to tell you. Please promise me, after you hear this, please don’t blame yourself. It was not your fault.” Kwang Soo say as he hold Ha Na both hands and staring at her eyes,. Ha Na just nod her head. Kwang Soo clear his throat. He then caress Ha Na face. “ I love you so much, you have to remember that okay?” “ Oppa, what is it? Tell me please”

“Honey, the reason why you were bleeding when you fall down is because you were pregnant. I am so sorry but we lost the baby sweetheart” Ha Na was shocked, she shook her head. “ Anii, oppa don’t lie to me. I was not pregnant. I would have know if I was pregnant. No, no! you lie to me” Ha Na then put her hand on her stomach, no, no it can be true. Oh my god!! She keep shook her head away. Kwang Soo was heartbroken seeing Ha Na. he quickly get up and hug her. “Ha Na, please. Be strong! I need you Ha Na!” Hearing Kwang Soo words made Ha Na cries again.

“Oppa!! Mianhee, I swear I don’t know!! Oppa! I really don’t know I was pregnant! Oh my god!! I am so sorry oppa! Mianhee Oppa! Please don’t hate me!!.” Seeing the two make the other also break into tears. Jihyo already crying behind Gary. Gary quickly calm her down as she is also now pregnant. It was not good for the baby if she keep crying.

Kwang Soo just shook his head away. “No, no it not your fault. Please don’t say that.” Ha Na keeps crying. Slowly then she was a bit calm. She was now asleep back due to the medicine they gave her. It still there and made her sleep again. Kwang Soo just sit on the chair and sigh. The other then, tapped him. “ Be strong Kwang Soo. She need you, you have to be strong for her.” Kwang Soo just nod his head. Then they heard someone knock on the door. It was a flower delivering. “Park Ha Na shii?” Kwang Soo just nodded and take the flowers. “ Who is it from?” ask Suk Jin.

To : Lee Kwang Soo & Park Ha Na

We are very sorry to hear the incident from your manager, please be strong. Sorry again for your lost.

From : Your Company.  

Kwang Soo was just sigh. His manager must have told his company about Ha Na. His relationship wasn’t a secret to his company. His company has no problem with him dating. It was just they made his relationship private and doesn’t let the public know.

“It from my company” Kwang Soo answered Suk Jin. The members then nodded their head. Kwang Soo look at his hyungs.

“ Hyung! I was so grateful all of you was here, but I think you guys should go home now especially Gary hyung and Jong Kook hyung. My noona there need a rest too. Kwang Soo say as he smile to them. Gary and Jong Kook nod their head agreeing what Kwang Soo say. Eun hye was already gave birth meanwhile Jihyo was waiting her time. She need her rest. 

Soon, all of the members get going and left SeoJun and Kwang Soo. “ Hyung! Can I stay?” ask SeoJun. Kwang Soo just smile and ask him to sleep on the sofa. While he was sitting on the chair beside Ha Na. He slowly caress Ha Na face. He then lock his finger into Ha Na fingers. He put his head on the bed and closed his eyes, wishing all of this is just a nightmare. Wishing if he get up tomorrow he will be in his room with Ha Na beside him and this is just a dream.