Busted

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

* this chapter is a bit similar to the running man ep Happy Kwang Soo day. but yeah this is all my imagination so please dont hate me, thank youu.. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Kwang Soo wake up with a smile on his face, he then brush away Ha Na hairs and kiss her forehead. He then get up and go out from the room. He has running man filming but luckily it was in afternoon. He take a new set of toothbrush and put it in his toilet. He then enter his bedroom and see that Ha Na already wake up. She wearing the same shirt he gave her last night. Ha Na is now, changing his bedsheet and made the bed. She just smile at Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo put his arm around her waist and kiss her top head.

“ Morning Sweetheart” “ Morning Oppa” “Why are you changing the bedsheet sweetheart?” “Oppa! There’s a stain. I need to wash it” Ha Na face has become red as she remember about last night. Kwang Soo was laughing seeing how Ha Na blushed.  She then take the bedsheet and put it in the washing machine. Soon she join Kwang Soo in the toilet as he was just about to brush his teeth. Kwang Soo pulled Ha Na and kissed her neck. “Oppa,” Ha Na slightly push Kwang Soo away. “ Stop that, see what you did last night? Ha Na show her neck that has a few love bite from Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo being teased this morning, he then and Ha Na neck making a new marked, now the new marked can be see easily by people.

 “Oppa!!” “Hahahha, mianhe, you taste so sweet I cant restraint myself sweetheart” Ha Na just shook her head away and start brushing her teeth, before that she make her hair as a bun. Kwang Soo also start brushing his teeth.

Then they heard a knocking on the door, Ha Na has done brushing her teeth quickly go and open the door as she heard Jae Suk familiar voices. As soon as she open the door she was shocked seeing all the crews was there with their camera and filming as well. The members also shocked seeing Ha Na was there, the crews has start whispering among themselves. Ha Na was shocked as she scream and slammed the door again. Kwang Soo was shocked hearing her screaming and quickly open the door with his toothbrush still in his mouth. Ha Na already ran to his bedroom and quickly pack her things.

Kwang Soo was so shocked “ Hyungs?!! What are you guys doing? I thought you say the filming start in the afternoon?”. The member decide to filming right away even do they was shocked seeing Ha Na spending her night at Kwang Soo house, Ha Na then quickly try to walk away from the camera frame and then exit the house, she want to tell Kwang Soo that she will be leaving but then she saw all of them were busy filming. She decide just to send him a message. She fasten her steps as she can see the crews was whispering somethings and smile weirdly to her. What is it that they all looking at? Wait maybe because of my attire, she just nodded and quickly make her way out to the elevator but then she was stopped by the PD. “ Ha Na shii, I am so sorry. We really don’t expect to see a lady inside Kwang Soo house, we will try our best to edited that part out.” The PD say with his guilty voice and face. “ Anii, it fine, I am sorry to interrupt your filming” Then she politely ask to make a move. The PD was smiling weirdly toward her too. I swear I saw the crews and PD nim was smiling weirdly to me, what is it?” Ha Na is totally forgot about the love bite on her neck.

As soon as she walk inside the elevator she saw her own reflection and finally get what are the crews was whispering and pointing. Damn! Yah!! Lee Kwang Soo!! Pabo!! Oh my god!! I am so embarrassed right now, how am I going to go to the café now and see those unnie and oppas again. Arghh!!! This is so embarrassing!! Ha Na hit her forehead with her palm.

Meanwhile, in the house they are done filming and now are taking a break. Kwang Soo quickly go and find for Ha Na but then he has been told that Ha Na already left when he was still filming. He just nodded his head and decide to call her later. The members were teasing him, “ Yah!!, why did you do to Ha Na last night eh? I clearly see there some marked on her neck just now. Did you become a Dracula last night?” Suk Jin words make all the members laugh. “Hyung!!, anii. It was.. err.” “ yah!! Kwang Soo! Save it, we all know already. Don’t try to make up some ridiculous excuse” HaHa say with his teasing smile. “Warhh, Kwang Soo ahh, you have grown up my Girin” Jihyo say.

 Kwang Soo just sit there silently with his face become red. He is so embarrassed right now. Then he felt someone, hug him. It was Jong Kook. “Congratulation kiddo, you finally found your love, please take a good care of her or you will end up seeing me” Kwang Soo just nodded his head and smile. The other also congrates  him. Soon, they start filming back as all of them are already finish eating.

 

Ha Na on the other hand was at the café with a thick scarf around her neck. SeoJun just chuckled seeing his noona being uncomfortable wearing those things, but still he cant brush off his noona weird acting today. Why on earth did she wearing a thick scarf in this sunny day. He then walk toward his noona and snatch the scarf away as he see Ha Na is sweating a lot wearing those thing.

"Yah!! Park SeoJun!! Give me back my scarf!” SeoJun was shocked hearing his noona yelled his full name. Then he finally get the purpose of the scarf. “ Hahaha, yah! Noona, which Dracula has been blood last night” SeoJun is teasing her. “Stop it SeoJun and give me back my scarf” She replied with her cold tone.

“Aigoo, noona why are you acting like this, I’m just helping you okay? You look so uncomfortable wearing these and you are sweating a lot. Today is not the best day to put on scarf. You may passed out due to the heat noona. So being your coolest brother, I will keep this scarf away from you” SeoJun then ran away while sticking his tongue out. Haishh! That kid!

“ Yah! SeoJun!!, you are so dead today!!” SeoJun just laugh hearing what Ha Na said to him. SeoJun is happy seeing his noona finally admit her feeling to Kwang Soo, he just hope that they will be happy all the time.