Families Stick Together

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

i wasnt able to sleep tonight, so i just have some idea and decide to make a new chapter, i really want to finish this story fast. hahaha anyways i'm so sorry that in this chapter there not a lot of Kwang Soo and Ha Na moments. but i promise to you guys that after this, there will be a lot more of Kwang Soo and Ha na moment. anyways i do hope you guys enjoy this, 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ha Na has not seen the members for a while now since the last time they had dinner. She felt embarrass after they saw her broke down. But the members being all supportive, they didn’t even ask her what happen. Suk Jin even say to her to be strong and to remember that she has a family now and that she not all alone. He told her that she can tell them what happen to her and who is that guy the other night after she ready to talk about it. Anyways, they still contact each other in their chat rooms, it just that the members were quite busy now.

Today Ha Na decide to just stay at her café all day since she doesn’t have other things to do outside the café. She just smile seeing how SeoJun is being serious. Ha Na know that she love SeoJun more than anything in the world since now they only have each other. Seojun mother is her dad little sister. She got pregnant in such a young age and sadly she died giving birth to SeoJun. So since then, SeoJun has been raised by her parents. To SeoJun Ha Na parent is he’s parent. To Ha Na SeoJun is her brother. She rarely introduce SeoJun as her cousin. The members know about that and treat him just like how they treat her. “ Noona, what are doing? Why are you spacing out?” “ Anii, I just want to say I love you kid” “ Aww, noona what happen? I love you too. Why are you being so emotional today? It is the day of the month?” SeoJun get a smack on his head by Ha Na. “ Noona, that hurt” “Serves you right” Ha Na stuck her tongue out to SeoJun. SeoJun just shook his head as he see how childish Ha Na is.

 Then Ha Na and SeoJun start packing up and clean the café as it now has reach their closing time. Suddenly Ha Na saw Kwang Soo and the other are walking towards her café. She just smile and SeoJun realize that she knew that the members were actually care for his noona. He somehow know that Ha Na has feeling toward Kwang Soo.

The members entered the café and greet them with happy smile. The members casually hug Ha Na and chat a few things as it been a while since they saw each other. SeoJun then left as he had something important to be done at the back of the café.  Kwang Soo is the last one enter the café since he received a phone call a moment before he enter the café. He walk straight to Ha Na and give her a hug. “ How are you? Are you okay? You look pale for some reason” Kwang Soo ask Ha Na with his worried face. “ Eooo, I’m fine oppa. Just catch a cold few days ago” Jae  Suk ask Ha Na “ Why didn’t you tell us you were sick a few day ago.” “ It nothing oppa. Just a cold. Beside SeoJun is at home all the time with me.” Ha Na assured the members that she totally fine now.

They keep talking and then someone is entered the café. “ I am so sorry sir, we already clos…” SeoJun face then has been redden. Then all of the sudden SeoJun is yelling. “ What the hell you think you doing here!! Get the hell out from here.!”  Hearing his brother loud voices makes Ha Na and the members turn to see what happen. Jong Kook and Gary rushed toward SeoJun as he grab the other person collar and almost had punch the guy in the face. “ Anii, let me go hyung!” Jong Kook and Gary try to calm SeoJun. Kwang Soo then realize that the guy is from the other night. He then feel Ha Na grab his hand and squeezed it hard. He look toward Ha Na and saw her eyes were watery. Jong Kook has able to keep SeoJun calm. SeoJun just stare at the guy.

The guy finally speak as he say “ It nice to see you too, SeoJun. Still has the short temper I see” Jong Kook just tapped SeoJun arm. SeoJun then walk to Ha Na and grab her. He know she was shocked seeing the guy who broke her heart. Silent is filled inside the café. Jae Suk then clear his throat and make his move to the guy. “ I believe we has saw each other a few weeks ago” Yes I do believe it true. I am Sun Kyung by the way” They shake hands. Ha Na just stood beside SeoJun and Kwang Soo. Jae Suk then say “ It seems like we need get going as you guys has something to discuss?”  Ha Na quickly shake her head. “ Anii, oppas, unnie stay here please with me” She sound so desperate. “Okay, if you said so sis” Jae Suk then patted her head.

“ What do you want Sun Kyung shii?” ask SeoJun with his cold voice. Sun Kyung just smile hearing SeoJun being formal toward him. “ So now, we are strangers SeoJun ah?” “ Yes, we are. You are strangers to us the moment you left 5 years ago” suddenly Ha Na speak up. “ I need to talk to you Ha Na.” Ha Na just nodded but then she pulled Kwang Soo with her. “ You got 3 minute, start now” she said in cold voice. “ I need to talk alone with you” Ha Na just shook her head away. “ They are all my Oppa and Unnie. You better talk now. The time is ticking”.

Sun Kyung just nodded. “ Ha Na, I am very sorry what I did in the past. I really hope you could forgive me. I am very young and stupid at that moment. I realize that I only want you Ha Na. Please, come back to me. Leaving you was the biggest mistake I have made Ha Na. I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you need me that time. I am very ashamed of myself Ha Na.” He step forward to Ha Na but being stopped by SeoJun. “ She doesn’t need you now Sun Kyung shii. Just leave please. You hurt her badly enough” “ Ha Na please!..” But Ha Na just stood there with her cold eyes and face as she said “ Time up, leave now!. I don’t need to hear your crap right now.” “ I won’t come back to you. I am not the same Ha Na you used to know. So please, go back to USA.”

The members just sit there silently. Sun Kyung keep moving to Ha Na. He then grab her hand. Kwang Soo suddenly feel angry as he saw that. It a relief that Ha Na quickly push his hand away. “ Please Ha Na, just one more chance” Sun Kyung start to sound a bit desperately. “ I told you, I wont give a second chance and you just messed up my trust toward you. You had made your choice clearly when you left me and get married to other person. There no more room for you. Now get lost and stay away from me or I called the police”  “ But Ha Na!”

Jong Kook then finally speak up as he saw Ha Na is clear of what she want. “ I think you should get going Sun Kyung, Ha Na as made things clear as she doesn’t want you here”. Sun Kyung just nodded and smile. “ I am so sorry Ha Na. I thought I would have a second chance, but it seems like not. I really hope you could forgive me some day. I really sorry for break your heart so badly.” He then reach out his hand towards the members and SeoJun. SeoJun just left his hand hanging. Sun Kyung finally made his way out. Ha Na just see Sun Kyung left and then she finally let her tears fell. SeoJun hug his noona.

“ He’s gone noona. Now please be strong. I need you here. Please stop crying noona.” The members also feel sad seeing Ha Na in this state. Ha Na finally calm down. Jihyo is giving Ha Na a glass of water. “Thank you guys, I am sorry for dragging you in my problems. It just I need you guys at the moment” “ Don’t say that, we are families, and families stick together.” say HaHa as the others just nodded their head. “ So, I guess I owe you an explanation right?” “ Explain when you are ready, don’t push yourselves too hard” SukJin say.

Ha Na start talking. “ As you know, that Sun Kyung is my first love. He’s was my everything. He was my lover, my best friend. I was crazy in love with him in the past. But then the day my parent’s died in the car crash, I lost everything. My mom, My dad and Sun Kyung, He left me when I need him the most at the time. I lost my parents and he decide to break up with me on the same day. I need him the most that time, I really do. I was hoping he was with me when the tragic happen, but instead when I called him to inform that I just lost my parents, he say he want a break up and he was going to get married with someone else. He just ditch me like crap and broke my heart. That time, I just thought of dying. Luckily I had my little brother here. He made me realize that Sun Kyung wasn’t worth my tears. He isn’t even worth for my love.

The past few years was a messed in my life. I had a worst depression. Until one day I woke up and realize that everything that happen must have a reason. I was right, I meet you guys, I may have lost my parents and my first love. But then you guys came and accept me as your family and I am really really grateful. Thank you so much guys. I love you guys so much” The members just stunned at what they have heard. They feel sorry for Ha Na and SeoJun who has experience a hard time in the past. Jae Suk just nodded his head and hug SeoJun and Ha Na.

“ You now are not alone. You guys have us. We are families remember that”  Ha Na and SeoJun just nodded their head. The others give them a group hug as well. We are families, and families stick together.