Special Place in Heart

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Hi, first of all I am very sorry because it seems like forever for me to update this story but the things is I get very busy since my new semester is hectic and I felt very sorry because a lot of you guys did message me in private asking when I will update my story. I don’t know if this chapter is enough for you guys. In this chapter, I try to make more of Monday Couple instead of  KwangSoo and Ha Na and also I try to make Ha Na past a bit secretive and also she has a cousin. Maybe in next chapter I will right all in Kwang Soo POV.  I am very sorry if this chapter is not like you guys imagine it, Mianhe . I am so sorry guys. Truly deeply sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It early in the morning as all of the suddenly the running man members are being called by the media and the reporters especially the Monday couple Jihyo and Gary. Apparently their relationships has been known by the public when a fan of the Monday couple has capture Jihyo and Gary in one of their date. So now, Jihyo and Gary has been chased by the media about confirming their relationships.

*In the RunningMan Family Group Chat  (basically this chat room is from KwangSoo handphone)

- Gary Hyung: “Aigoo, these reporters are such have a lot of patient. They have been calling me from yesterday. I didn’t pick up the calls but all of them keep calling me.”

- Jihyo Noona: “Arghh, stress. My phone too. (T.T)”

-JaeSuk Hyung : “Hahaha, well I guess they will keep digging and bothering all of us until they get the confirmation. Jihyo, what did your company say regarding this issues?”

-Jihyo Noona : I still have no idea oppa, my manager is still on the phone with them. I just wish they let me make this relationship public already. Can’t they see my fans will always support me even if Gary and I in a relationship. I’m getting annoyed oppa -.-“

-Gary Hyung : “Mianhe Jihyo”

-Jihyo Noona : Why are you sorry oppa, I didn’t mad at you. Hahaha cheer up oppa, we will fine oppa.”

-Girin ( Me ) : Hyung, Noona come on, it nothing. At least your company didn’t banned you from having a relationship right noona? I’m sure one day you can tell the whole world about your relationships. Cheer up hyung, noona.”

-JaeSuk Hyung : “ Yes, Kwang Soo is correct. How bout all of us meet somewhere,? Let get out now, before the media started coming to our house.”

-JongKook Hyung : Call! Haha and I is at the gym, where should we meet hyung? We came straight from the gym. But we must go to someplace that the media didn’t know. We cannot go to HaHa restaurant or Gary restaurant now, they might as well already wait for us there.”

-SukJin Hyung : “How about Ha Na café guys? I am sure the media’s will find us anyways but it still need time for them to find Ha Na café isn’t?”

-JaeSuk Hyung : “ Yes, you were right hyung, Ha Na café is the best place. Let meet there guys”

*All of the members : “Call!! Meet you guys there”

 

*Half and hour later.

All of the members is safely arrived at Ha Na café. The members is being greet with Ha Na employees, Ha Na has 2 employees, both of Ha Na employee Seojun and Joyi are already know their boss close relationship with the running man members. They also been treated warmly as Ha Na employee by the members. Actually SeoJun is Ha Na cousin. Kwang Soo is the last one to arrived because it seems like the medias think that his house will be the place for the members to gathering.

“ Hello hyungs, noona. Sorry to taking such a long time to arrive”

“ Kwang Soo, what happen why are you the one who late, this café isn’t that far from your new house anyways” ask HaHa.

“ Mianhe, it seems that the media’s thinks all of us are gathering at my place, so they have been waiting infront of my door since this morning. It funny you know because, this rumors is about Noona and Gary hyung but I’m the one that been chasing. Hahaha”

 “ Really? Hahaha, how did you manage to come here anyways, I said that I’m late for my drama shooting. So, eventually they gave me some space. Hahaha”

The members are having a nice morning gathering in Ha Na café but they didn’t seem to find their dongsaeng in the café today. Only Ha Na employees are in the café.

 

Jae Suk ask Joyi about Ha Na. “Ohh, every year on this exact day Unnie will come in a bit late. She seems to have somethings important to do. I don’t really know, but Seojun made me clear saying he don’t want me to ask Unnie” say Joyi and then she politely ask to get going. She still have some task to be done.

Kwang Soo heard what Joyi saying and from his corner of the eyes, he saw Ha Na figured walking into the café. He tapped Jae Suk arm and point at the door.

“ Ha Na!” Jae Suk called and wave his hand. “ Ohh, what are you guys doing here today? Why don’t you let me know sooner that you guys are coming. If I know, I would had wait for u guys” say Ha Na with her smile. But somethings feel off about her. Kwang Soo could tell that Ha Na is actually quite sad right now. He pull a chair beside him and ask Ha Na to sit. Kwang Soo also pushed his brownies to Ha Na as Ha Na is sitting down. Kwang Soo and Ha Na has been very closed. The others members kept teasing them and even Jong Kook is asking Kwang Soo whether he is dating Ha Na, but both of them just laughing and said they were just being closed friend to each other.

“ Mianhe, Ha Na, it fine. It looks like you have some other things to do also today. We are here because Jihyo and Gary relationship has been known by the public, so actually you can say that we are trying to run away from the media’s actually” Jae Suk expain. He didn’t ask where did she go as he also seem to see Ha Na is quite gloomy that day even more after hear what Joyi say to him.

“ Ohh, really? I really don’t know that the news it out. Hahaha, I am so sorry, I have been quite busy this days. So what are Oppa and Unnie will do now?”

“ I still waiting what are the decision my company making. They still haven’t contact me yet” say Jihyo. Just as soon as she said that, her manager called. Jihyo quickly answer it and walk a few steps away from the group. “ Is it true Unnie?!!” Jihyo voice sound excited and happy. “ Oh my god! Thank you so much. I’m sure Oppa will happy as soon as he heard this news” Jihyo quickly hung up and run towards Gary. She hugged and screaming excitedly and jumping around just like little kids, “ Wae? Wae ? MongJi??” ask Gary with his calm and blur face. “ Oppa, finally!! They let us having our relationship in public. I am so happy oppa, I didn’t have hide my feelings anymore. My manager say that the company will came up with the statement and do the press confront” “ Warghh, jinjja!??? Finally. Yes! Hahaha”

 

All of the member just smile and congrate the couple. HaHa is dancing around with Gary acting silly. Jong Kook is also seems very happy to hear the news and join the two kids, dancing in the café. Ha Na is taking a peek to her side to see what is Kwang Soo reaction, but he is just too good in hiding it. Kwang Soo is there cheering for his hyung and noona but he know that there a bit of painful deep in his heart. He do realise that even he said he is fine with Jihyo and Gary relationships, he know that Jihyo still have a special place in his heart. 

Right now, all of them seeing is Kwang Soo happily and excitedly celebrate his noona and hyung, Only Jae Suk and Ha Na know that there is pain in his eyes, and deep down in his heart. He may not speak about it but his eyes tell them everything.