Two Is Better Than One

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Ha Na has been admitted for three day right now. Ha Na is depress because of her miscarriage. Since the first day Ha Na was admitted, she doesn’t talk to anyone. She didn’t even respond to any question that has been asked by the members. Kwang Soo still has his drama filming. Kwang Soo insisted on doing his filming, because he doesn’t want to trouble anyone else. Most of their close friend know about Ha Na miscarriage, but since Ha Na is still depress, Kwang Soo only allowed the members to come and visit Ha Na. As everyone was busy today, Ha Na is alone at the hospital. She was still sad and feel guilty towards Kwang Soo.

Ha Na POV

How can I not know that I am pregnant. I should have know. This is my body, if anything happen I’m the one who must know first. I am glad that today that no one is here with me. I can’t bear seeing all of them. How can I be so stupid. I should have just let go my bag. Ha Na saying to herself.

Suddenly she heard the door open. Soon she saw the familiar figure at the corner of her eyes. It is Kwang Soo. Ha Na pretend to be asleep as she doesn’t want to have a conversation with him and the main reason is she is still feeling guilty toward Kwang Soo. Even do, he has told her it was not her fault. Kwang Soo just chuckle seeing Ha Na asleep. Aigoo, how can this bunny still cute even when she asleep. Kwang Soo walk slowly toward Ha Na and kiss her forehead. Then he sit at the chair next to Ha Na bed. Ha Na can see clearly that Kwang Soo is frowning every time he try to walk. Is he sick? Ha Na still pretend to be asleep. Then suddenly Kwang Soo phone was ringing. He quickly pick it up. He still think Ha Na is asleep. “ Eoo, Jae Suk hyung!. Yes I am fine. It not that bad anyway. Yes hyung, yes. I am currently at the hospital. Ha Na is sleeping. Anii, it fine hyung. Just tell Jong Kook hyung not to worried much about me” there a silent for a moment. Kwang Soo just smile and shook his head “ Anii, hyung, I am really fine. Arasso,arasso if it getting worse I’ll go and see the doctor. Okay? Eoo, thanks hyung. Byee”

 Kwang Soo just sigh as he end the phone call. He is clearly in pain. He just don’t want to make his hyungs worried about him. It seems like he injured his back while filming his drama. He then trying to straighten his back, “Ouch!”

Ha Na was upset seeing how Kwang Soo being injured but keep it away from his hyungs. Ha Na slowly open her eyes. Kwang Soo realize Ha Na was awake. He just smile. “ Hye, there sleeping beauty. Did I wake you. Mianhee” Ha Na felt her eyes were watery. “ Eoo, wae?wae? did I say something? Hey, please don’t cry.” Ha Na just shook her head and say. “ Oppa, go and see the doctor.”

Kwang Soo make his confuse face to Ha Na. “What are you taking about? You want the doctor to come and check on you? Wait for a moment” Kwang Soo was rushing to go and get the doctor. Ha Na just chuckle seeing Kwang Soo like that. She quickly pull his hand. “ Anii, oppa. I was saying about you. About your injured back?” Kwang Soo finally get it. “Anii, it fine. It doesn’t even hurt” “Oppa, stop lying. I can see how painful your face are. Go and see the doctor right away” Ha Na was pouting as Kwang Soo being stubborn. She can’t take it anymore, she then quickly press the button for the patient to call the nurse. Kwang Soo just sit there and watch her. He thought Ha Na was getting the nurses for herself. A few minute later, the nurse come and ask Ha Na if there anything she can help. Ha Na point toward Kwang Soo. “This man has injured his back, could you please call a doctor so he can get a checkup?” The nurse was smiling when she heard Ha Na talk to her. It been awhile, Ha Na didn’t talk to anyone.

Kwang Soo just smile. “Anii, it fine. I’m not that hurt anyway” he was trying to stop the nurse from getting the doctor. But the nurse already go and get a doctor for Kwang Soo. Suddenly he heard Ha Na laughing. He was shocked but at the same time he was relief as Ha Na start to talk, smile and laughing again. “Oppa, you should see your face, it was like this” Ha Na try to imitate Kwang Soo reaction when the nurse go and get a doctor for him. Kwang Soo just smile seeing Ha Na being talkative and happy again. “ Aigoo, you look so ugly Honey. Hahaa” “Oppa!!!” Ha Na whines after she hear Kwang Soo call her ugly. “ Hahaha, anii oppa just kidding” Kwang Soo caress Ha Na face with his thumb.

Not long after that, the nurse come back and bring a doctor with her. Kwang Soo just sigh as he saw the familiar figure. “ Kwang Soo, glad to see you here, why didn’t you attend your appointment” Ha Na just glare at Kwang Soo. “Sorry my friend, I am super busy Dong Hee” He just nodded. Then he start to examine Kwang Soo back. “Hmmm, there is the bruises, I’ll give you some ice pack. Make sure, you put it on your back. Thinking of it, I think you also need to be admitted” Kwang Soo just shook his head away. “No, no. doesn’t need to be admitted. I am just fine.” Dong Hee just smile hearing his friend. He know Kwang Soo never like the idea of being in the hospital. “Fine, but make sure you straighten your back and put the ice pack. If it was getting worse, then I have no other choice but as a doctor I will admitted you into the hospital” Kwang Soo just sigh and nod. “Arasso, arasso Doc Kim” Kwang Soo say as he rolled his eyes to his friend. Dong Hee then make a move and leave the ice bag for Kwang Soo. Ha Na just sit there and watch silently how Kwang Soo trying to hide his pain. “Oppa, come and lay next to me” Kwang Soo just smile and shook his head. “Anii, you are still wasn’t fully recover.” “Oppa, I want you to lay next to me, I haven’t sleep well this past few day because there is no scene of yours” Ha Na say as she pout. “By the way, the doctor did ask you to straighten your back. Don’t tell me you was thinking to sleep on the sofa isn’t?” Kwang Soo just smile. He did plan to straighten his back on the sofa.

Ha Na keep tapped on her bed, eventually Kwang Soo get up and lay next to her. Ha Na quickly hug and snuggle to him. She put her head on Kwang Soo neck. “Oppa, I really miss you. Mianhee if I scared you this past few day” Kwang Soo just smile and hug Ha Na. “Anii, thank you for finally accept the truth and smile again for me” Ha Na just nodded her head, she felt sleepy. It true she wasn’t sleep really well in this past few days. “Oppa, don’t leave me okay, I am so sleepy right now.” Kwang Soo just smile and Ha Na hair, “Arasso, keep your eyes closed. I’m always here with you.” Soon, both of them were in deep sleep in each other arm.

 

Not long after that, Dong Hee came back into the room. He smile as he sees the both of them sleeping on the same bed. He ask the security to watch out for their room. He doesn’t want any paparazzi interrupt his patient. Dong Hee and Kwang Soo was a school mate. Eventually they meet again after Kwang Soo was injured in one of his movies. They get back in touch as Kwang Soo always look for him if his was injured. Dong Hee was about to make his moves when he saw the other members walking toward the room. He smile and greet them.

“Ohh, Dong Hee, just finish checkup on Ha Na?” Jae Suk ask him. Dong Hee just shook his head. “This time, it was Kwang Soo. He has been force by Ha Na to make a checkup. It seems like his back was quite bad. For now, I ask him to put the ice pack, and if he doesn’t get any better until tonight, I have to admitted him in the ward” The other was shocked when Dong Hee say it was pretty bad. Kwang Soo insisted that his back was okay. Luckily, Ha Na has force him to do the checkup” Dong Hee then makes his move while the members take a peek inside.

 They just smile seeing Kwang Soo and Ha Na was sleeping in each other embrace. They walk slowly and take out all the food they bring inside the separate rooms. They then talking among themselves while waiting for Kwang Soo and Ha Na to wake up.

Soon, Ha Na was awaken when she heard a familiar voices, she look up and see Kwang Soo was still in his deep sleep. She quietly get up and look for the members inside the separate rooms. They members was shocked at Ha Na figure. Ha Na just smile at them. “Ohh, hey did we wake you up?’ ask Jae Suk with his warm smile. Ha Na shook her head “Anii, oppa, I was already awake” The member was shocked hearing Ha Na finally talking. They all smile and relief as Ha Na was not look as pale as the other day and she has start talking and laughing again. “Oppa, what did you bring? I am hungry” HaHa just laugh seeing Ha Na doing an aego. “Here, I bring you some soup. It good for you” HaHa said as he hand over the soup to Ha Na. She just nod her head, and start eating the soup. Jae Suk just smile seeing Ha Na finally started to eat and talking and even joking around.

Kwang Soo then awake when he didn’t feel the present of Ha Na beside him. He try to get up but his back seems hurting him. He groan. Jong Kook quickly get up and check on him when they hear his groan over something. “Hey there new patient, how was your back” Kwang Soo was just nod his head. He know that voice, it was his hyung. “Hyung! Where did the patient here go?” “Hahhaa, she was eating right now. Do you need any help?” Kwang Soo just nod his head. Jong Kook help Kwang Soo get up and they start walking towards the other members. Kwang Soo slowly walk to them, Ha Na was trying to hide her smile as she saw Kwang Soo. “Yah! What so funny?” Kwang Soo saw Ha Na weird smile toward him. “Oppa, you look like ahjusshi”

Then Ha Na laugh out loud. The members also, were laughing at Kwang Soo as he frown his face. Kwang Soo were just smile and shook his head. Then the members hand out the food they bring for him and Ha Na. The room finally has some laughter and smile after the incident. Even do, Kwang Soo and Ha Na was hurt, they try to be happy as to take care of each other heart. Kwang Soo know it must be hard for Ha Na, but Ha Na need to get up and don’t let the incident broke her down. He try to cheer for Ha Na and at the same time trying to hide his own sadness. He believe that everything that happen must be a reason. The also felt very grateful toward his family who support him when the incident happen. His mother and father gave him the courage to be strong for Ha Na. He also very glad and grateful toward his friends who support him in any ways.

“Kwang Soo??” Gary tap his arm. “Huh?. Yes hyung what is it?” All the eyes were focuses on him. “Oppa, are you okay? Are you mad at me?” “Anii, I’m not mad at you. It just that I lost in my own thought for awhile.” He convince Ha Na.

Ha Na know what is his thinking. She try to be strong and try to support Kwang Soo also. She knew that if she was hurt with the incident, so do Kwang Soo. He must be guilty and think that he doesn’t pay enough attention to Ha Na. Ha Na then grab Kwang Soo hand and smile. There not need the words to come from them. Their eyes saying everything. Being together made them more stronger.