Have The Same Feeling

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Kwang Soo had to send Jae Suk home as the elder man didn’t bring his car when they all bring lunch for him and Ha Na. All along the way, they have been chatting about many things such as the drama offer he received or the modelling job. Kwang Soo even ask Jae Suk too had a photoshoot with him. He actually success in pulling Jong Kook to have a photoshoot with him.

Soo, they arrived at Jae Suk house. “ Kwang Soo ah, come inside and had dinner with us tonight” “ Anii, hyung. It fine.” “ Haishh, just come in. Your noona must had wait for us” Kwang Soo was hestitated for a while but then he nodded. The moment both of them entered the house, they have been greeted with Jae Suk wife. “ Hi , Kwang Soo ah, come in. How are you? It quite a while since we meet hmm” Kwang Soo smile “ Hi noona. I am so sorry for trouble you. Since you have to cook for me. I am fine thank you.” “ Anii, it fine. Even if you don’t join us, I still need to cook for Jae Suk and Ji Ho.” Kwang Soo then ask her sister-in-law, “ Did Ji Ho slept already?” “Eoo, yes he is.” “ Ohh, it fine noona. He must be tired from the school”.

Soon the three of them, sit down and eat their dinner. While eating, they were talking and laughing. “ Hahaha, Kwang Soo, stop it. My stomach hurt since I laugh too hard. You seriously never failed to make me laugh” said Jae Suk wife. Soon, Jae Suk wife excuse herself and let the man talking.

Kwang Soo is actually quite sleepy right now, his eyelid seems too hard to open. But then Jae Suk question made his eye open wide.

“ Kwang Soo, I need to ask you something. How your feeling toward Jihyo right now?” “ Errr, hyung what kind of question is that?” “ Haish, this kid. Could you please answer my question?”

 “I still love her hyung but as my noona. I told you that I never intended to make noona and gary hyung relationship apart. I can accept that now. She is my noona. I will still cared for her, still worried and jealous if I see any male guess hit on her because she is my noona hyung.” Jae Suk nodded his head as he understand what Kwang Soo are saying.

 “ Wae? Hyung.. You don’t trust me hyung?” “ Anii, I totally trust and proud of you Kwang Soo” “ Then what with the question hyung?” “ I’m just curious” Kwang Soo just nodded his head and reach for his drink. “ So, how about Ha Na?. Is she the one in your heart right now?” Hearing the question from his hyung made him suddenly chocked his drink. Jae Suk just smile and laugh seeing Kwang Soo reaction. “Yah! That not a hard question anyway.” “ Hyung.. I … We… We were only best friend hyung” Kwang Soo reply. Jae Suk didn’t say anything but he just smile and shook his head away.

“ Hyung!.. we are seriously being friend only” Then Jae Suk sigh. “ Well, too bad for Ha Na if you really say you guys were friends only” “ What do you mean hyung?” “ Anii, it nothing. Since you insisted Ha Na is just your friend” “ Hyung! What?” “ Ha Na has a feeling for you!. Cant you see it?”

Kwang Soo was stunned hearing Jae Suk words but at the same time without he even realize he is smiling. “ Ayee, hyung! Don’t made up things. Did she say that?” “ Hahahha, Kwang Soo you are really funny. Why are you smiling?” “Huh!? No when did I smile” “ It fine Kwang Soo, just tell me. You know I always there when you need me” Kwang Soo just nodded his head.

“ I think I have a feeling towards her. What should I do hyung? Do you really think she like me back?” “ I am so sure, she has a feeling towards you. But I cant say whether she will admit it or not. It fine, anyways I really like Ha Na, I think she is suitable with you” Kwang Soo just smile. He then felt really tired and sleepy.

“ I should get going hyung, I need to drive back” “ You look sleepy Kwang Soo. Why don’t you just sleep here. Tomorrow you can go back to your house” Kwang Soo just nodded as he agree to what Jae Suk were saying as he really sleepy.

Then, both of them ready to get some sleep.

Kwang Soo POV

I am sure that I have feeling to hers, but I don’t think I can confess. What if she decline or this is still one sided love just like Jihyo Noona. Anii, I will not confessing to her. I don’t want to lost her as my friend, I should keep this only to myself. He say as he closed his eyes and finally arrived at dreamland.

Meanwhile on the other side, Jae Suk is now on their chatting room sharing what Kwang Soo tell him to the other members. In that chat room everyone is there except for Kwang Soo and Ha Na. Even SeoJun is in the chatting room.

-JaeSuk (Me) : Hahaha, guys we were right all this time. Kwang Soo did have a feeling towards Ha Na. What did I said to you SukJin Hyung. You should believe in me.

-Suk Jin : Yah!! How did you make he spill it out. Well I guess he trust you not to tell anyone isn’t it?

-Jae Suk : He going to kill me if he knew I told you guys.

-JongKook : but then what about Ha Na is she have the same feeling as him?

-SeoJun : I know my noona, she really felt in love with Kwang Soo hyung.

-Jihyo : Aigoo, those two were really cute. Haha, I really hope that Kwang Soo will confess to Ha Na soon.

-HaHa : Jong Kook hyung, now Kwang Soo already have someone in his heart. How about you?

-JongKook : ….. Err, well I might as well end my single life soon. Hahaha

-Gary : Really?? Woww, daebakk hyung!!

-JOngKook : It a maybe, still in the progress,

-Jae Suk : You better be hurried before Eun Hye change her mind. Who know maybe she get tired of waiting for you this past 10 years.

-SukJin : Yup, better made you decision quickly Kookie ah.

-Jong Kook : Neehh, hyung!

Despite what people say about Eun Hye and Jong Kook, they were able to keep their relationship asecret.  Most of people still believe they in a relationship. Even do it true that they had broke up after the Xman. Both of them was actually still have feeling towards each other. It was Kwang Soo who finally manage to make Jong Kook confess to Eun Hye. To think about it, all of them were actually will find Kwang Soo if they had relationship problem. Who knew that when it came to his own relationship he need others help.

Meanwhile Ha Na is alone at home when SeoJun visit her.

“ Noona, how are you? Feeling good today? What did you do today? Is there anything between you and Kwang Soo hyung” “Eoo, yes. I am totally fine SeoJun. Humm nothing happen wae? Did Kwang Soo oppa tell somethings?” Ha Na started to be curious as SeoJun suddenly mention about Kwang Soo. “ Anii, the hyung didn’t tell anything. Wae?? Noona, did you like Kwang Soo hyung?” “ Of course, why won’t I like him. He is my best friend” Ha Na say as she is avoiding SeoJun eyes. The only weakness is Ha Na can’t keep a secret between her and SeoJun. She will confess anything. So SeoJun has keep all of her secret same goes to him. They knew each other really well. “ Noona, you like him like a lover. I mean it fine. I am sure he like you too.”

“Haishh, please don’t made up things. He did not have feeling to me. He is a celebrity and has many fan why would he fell in love with someone who work at café” “ It’s not only your working place noona, it yours, you own a café by yourself. Be proud noona. Oh my! Noona did you just confess to me you fall in love while Kwang Soo hyung?. Hahaha, I am so happy for you, finally you have found your prince”.

“ Stop that, he doesn’t like me, so now please excuse me. I need my beauty sleep as tomorrow I am getting back to work”. SeoJun know actually his noona is trying to run away from Kwang Soo topic. He know that Kwang Soo like his noona and he will take care of her. He’s willingly give Ha Na to Kwang Soo as he know that Kwang Soo will adore her and love her.

Ha Na POV

Pabo!! Pabo!! Why did you confess to SeoJun that you fell in love with that giraffe. Haishh, now how can I faced that oppa. Wait!!, he didn’t know right. I mean all the members didn’t know. So it was fine. I know SeoJun will keep my secret. She say to herself. Less she knew that right now SeoJun is telling the other member about her feeling towards Kwang Soo. J