Having a Crush in Jihyo Noona???

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

In one of café at Seoul.

Kwang Soo just arrived at the café and saw his hyungs and noona are already there. “Morning hyungs, noona. Sorry I’m late today” He also greet their PDs and crews with his sweet smile. “Oh Kwang Soo ahh, why are you late today.? I mean you are the first to arrive usually.” Ask the big hyung Suk Jin. “Ohh I’m sorry last night my drama scene for shooting is delayed. So I woke up late today” reply Kwang Soo as he pull the chair to seat. “Ohh okay, so are you feeling okay today? Don’t push yourself today during this shooting okay.?” said Jae Suk with his worried face. “Neehh hyung, don’t worry”

Suddenly sound of Gary screaming distract their attention to the Monday Couple in front of them. “Yah Mongji! How could you bite me?” “Oppa, who ask you to eat my brownies. Hahaha.”said Jihyo with her silly smile. All of them just smile and laughing at the couple. Kwang Soo also smile but there’s a pain somehow deep inside his heart.

Kwang Soo POV

“Yah!! Kwang Soo how could you be jealous with your hyung and noona. You know they love each other even do they couldn’t go public with their relationships. It you who help them to confess to each other. Now stop it. By the way, she is just your noona. How can you have feeling to your own noona.” He didn’t even realize when he start to grows feelings toward his noona. Maybe because of her personalities that different from other actress. She didn’t care about her face and just being herself.

Maybe that the reason he had a tiny crush to his noona. By the way, he manage to keep his feelings from the others. He know that it wrong and he didn’t even have intention to confess to his noona anyways. For him, as long as his noona is smiling brightly and happy as she is today. He is also happy.

 

“Kwang Soo ahh” Gary wave his hand in front of Kwang Soo  face. “ Are you okay?.” Gary ask him. “Ohh nehh hyung. Sorry just lost in my world for a moment”

 “Are you dating someone recently Kwang Soo ahh?” ask Jihyo. “ You’re always daydreaming and lost in your own world.” “Jinjja??! Yah tell us Kwang Soo ahh. Who is she? Is she someone we know?” HaHa said excitedly.

“Haishhh aniii hyungs , noona. Why would I keep secret to you guys if I’m dating. I’m still single.” He say with his smile. “ Really, if I’m dating someone I will definitely tell you guys.”  The other just look at him with their teasing smile. Suddently Kwang Soo get up. “Where are you going? To make phone call to your girl?” HaHa still teasing him. “Hahaha, anii hyung.. Just to go and get some coffee. Would you guys like some?” “ Anii, thanks for the offer by the way Kwang Soo ahh. We all still have our drinks. Palli go and get your drinks before we start shooting. You need your caffeine.” “Okay Jae Suk hyung”

As he walked away, the other members talk among their self. “ Do you think he have any problem Oppas?” said Jihyo to her oppas. They all still worried about their little brother even do they always , they actually really care for Kwang Soo. They all really know their little brother. He will never tell them his problem. Not until he being forced by his hyungs. It wasn’t because he didn’t trust them. He do trust them. It just that, he think he will put a burden to his hyungs and noona with his problems. He willing to keep all by himself and put a happy face.

“ Aniii, he is okay. Maybe he just a little bit tired. He just said that his shooting end very late last night. Just let him rest.” Said Jae Suk. “ Just don’t be too hard on him today okay?” All of them just nodded as their big brothers says that.

Jae Suk POV

Hmmm I know there something brothering his mind. I just want to ask him nicely by myself. Then only I will share to the others. Hmmmm….. maybe I should ask him out for drink tonight after our filming ended.