The Uneasy Feelings

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Ha Na has been staying home for a few day as she had a fever. Ha Na decide to go to the café today even so Kwang Soo and SeoJun ask her to stay home. Ha Na is now on the phone with Seojun.

“Noona, I think it better for you to still resting at home, your fever may have cooled down but your face is still a bit pale” “Anii, I’m getting bored staying at home. Anyways I have many pending task at the café, I know you can help me with that but I still want to take a look. I miss that café”

“Haishh, noona you are so stubborn you know, fine but don’t drive I’ll go and pick up at your house” “Anii, it fine Kwang Soo Oppa can drop me there, it just I need you to ride me home as Kwang Soo Oppa has filming until late night.” “Eoo, kuraee I see you here then” “Eoo Seojun”

After done talking to SeoJun, Ha Na is waiting for Kwang Soo but then she felt nausea. Haishh, it been days since I always feel like this. Ha Na then go into her kitchen to find something sour. She found an oranges. This past few weeks she realize how she love to eat oranges. She was humming happily while she eat the oranges. Then suddenly her phone ring, she quickly pick up the call. It was Kwang Soo.

“ Hye, honey. I’m here already” “ Eoo, a moment oppa,” Ha Na then pack the oranges and her things. She then enter Kwang Soo car. Today, Kwang Soo manager is the one who drive him to the filming set. Ha Na greet his manager.

“ Aigoo, honey why are you eating this oranges early in the morning. Your stomach will hurt again. You should eat this after you have your breakfast.” Kwang Soo is nagged at Ha Na. She just laugh and giggle. “Oppa, I’m fine. I love this oranges. Haha” Kwang Soo just shook his head. Aigoo, my bunny why are you so cute. His manager just smile as he see how Ha Na using her aego to weaken Kwang Soo.

“Ha Na, I don’t think I can fetch you up so ask SeoJun to send you home okay?” “Okay oppa, I already tell SeoJun. He is nagging at me, he ask me to stay at home a few more days.” Ha Na pout as she tell Kwang Soo about SeoJun. Kwang Soo just laughing seeing Ha Na reaction. He feel bad to Ha Na as he is quite busy this few days and with her not feeling well, he feel guilty that he didn’t spend more time with her. Kwang Soo reach for her hand. “ Don’t push yourself too hard today okay, remember to eat or your gastric will come again. If you feel dizzy or what, just tell SeoJun. He will take you to the clinic.” Ha Na just smile and caress his face. “Wae oppa? I’m just going to work and my work wasn’t as tired as your. It should be me nagging to you for taking a good care of your body, you also don’t push too hard on yourself. See? Your bruises wasn’t fully recover. Take care of you back also okay oppa? If you hurt tell the other oppas. Please don’t keep it to yourself again. If you do that again, I’m going to be really mad at you oppa.” Ha Na gave a glare to Kwang Soo. Kwang Soo was just chuckle seeing Ha Na like this.

His manager just smile seeing them. He can see how Ha Na is really concern about Kwang Soo, it true that he always got bruises and cut after filming. Last week, he even hurt his back, but instead his didn’t tell anyone. Not even to Ha Na, all of them knew he was hurt when Gary and Jong Kook went to his house to check on him when Ha Na say she cant reach him for a few days. He cannot even stand up. So, he know why Ha Na being too worried about Kwang Soo health.

Soon, they have arrive at the café, but somehow Kwang Soo feel uneasy to let Ha Na go. “ Ha Na, are you sure you want to go to work today. Maybe SeoJun is right, maybe you just need to rest, you can come with me .Jihyo noona will be at the set today.” Kwang Soo was really worried, he doesn’t know why but he feel very uneasy that day. Ha Na just smile. “Oppa!, we are here already, why are you being like this, your manager has drove me in front of the café. Don’t worry okay. I’ll call you if something happen.” Kwang Soo then finally let Ha Na go. He just sigh as he see his woman make her move into the café. Maybe it just me, maybe there nothing to be worried about.

“Kwang Soo are you okay?” ask his manager. Kwang Soo just sigh “ I don’t know hyung, I really feel uneasy today to let her go. What if my instinct is correct? What if something happen to her hyung?” His manager just kept silent. He doesn’t know how to react to Kwang Soo words,. “Maybe it just you. You know, maybe it because of the side effect of the pill you take for your back?” his manager trying to calm him down. “Yeah, maybe you were right. Maybe it just me. She did look fine right?” Kwang Soo then nod his head and they continue their ride to the filming set. I just hope nothing bad happen today.

 

At the café, Ha Na is feeling very well and she quickly done her pending task. She is very busy same goes to Kwang Soo. They didn’t even have a chance to talk through phone as both of them are very busy that day. SeoJun always keep an eyes to his noona, he also notice some new weird habit of his noona. Since when this noona really love to eat oranges? I thought she always say that oranges are to sour for her. Well I guess people taste do changing easily.

Their café was super busy that day, as the customers seems to keep coming. They didn’t have the chance to even sit and take a rest for awhile. But SeoJun manage to force Ha Na to eat her lunch.

“ Anii, noona! You have to eat. Hyung will killed me for sure if he know I didn’t give you lunch, I’m sure he will smack me if he know I made you work for quite long time today. Now, please. Sit down and eat your lunch noona.” Ha Na just chuckled seeing the way SeoJun express his feeling when he say that Kwang Soo might kill him if he know Ha Na didn’t take her lunch.

“Arasso, I love you and I don’t want oppa to killed you so I better eat my lunch right?” SeoJun relief as he hear his noona say that. He never understand how his hyung stand with his noona, she is really stubborn little one and always want to go with her way. Well it a good thing that hyung can control this lady, if not I don’t know what to imagine.

 

The café closed a bit late than usual because they have many customer that day. Ha Na and SeoJun getting ready to close their café.

SeoJun is still at the front of the café, locking up the café meanwhile Ha Na already walk forward to SeoJun car. Less that she knew that she has been watching from afar. In a blink of eyes, suddenly there is this one guys running towards Ha Na and try to snatch her handbag away. Feeling shocked Ha Na was screaming but she didn’t let her handbag go, she still trying to pull her handbag. SeoJun was shocked hearing his noona screaming look back seeing Ha Na is struggle with her handbag. SeoJun quickly ran to Ha Na, the guy who trying to snatch her bag was panic seeing SeoJun running towards them quickly pushed Ha Na. Ha Na felt down and started to feel some pain on her stomach. Meanwhile the guy already run away without Ha Na bag.

“ Yah!! Damn you!” SeoJun yelling at the guy before look at Ha Na. “Oh my god! Noona!!  Your bleeding!! !!” “SeoJun it hurt!! My stomach!!” SeoJun is panic seeing bloods from her thighs. Ha Na already cried and put her hand on her stomach. Without wasting time, SeoJun carried Ha Na and put her in his car. He quickly drove away to hospital. “ Noona!, hang on. We will be there in just a moment” SeoJun is trying to calm Ha Na and his own heart.  

Ha Na POV

The pain she felt now is worse than having a period cramp. She just cries and hope they can arrive at the hospital soon. She closed her eyes and suddenly she think of Kwang Soo. Oh, please. I don’t want to die. I still want to see Oppa face for the last time. Same goes to the members. I want to talk and laugh again with them.