The Best Family Ever

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Note from the author:/ I am so shock to see the views and i felt very grateful. So i decided to add one more chapter. I stil trying to find a better line story to make our girin fall in love, Do leave your comment okay. Really2 appreciate that. If this chapter is boring, i am so sorry.. :( Mianhe.. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other day of filming.

All of the runningman members thanking and praised the crews about their hardworking for their filming. Jae Suk and Suk Jin still talking about the tiger victory.

“ Huh, that tiger, always being greedy. Why can’t he just let me win sometimes. Through this 5 years of filming, I win less that 10 times.”said Suk Jin in irritated sound. “ That little muscle tiger is always greedy hyung”said Jae Suk adding fire to what Suk Jin said.

And of course Jong Kook just smile and laugh seeing his big brothers complaint about him. Being together for almost 5 years, he knew that all of their complaint are indeed just joking.

While everyone in the world  thought that Jong Kook always mad at Suk Jin, all the crews and other members know that Jong Kook really respect his big hyung. Suk Jin always take care of them and treat them like his little kids. Especially to Jihyo and Kwang Soo. He always be the caring father to the only female member and to the youngest member.

“Ayee hyung, don’t be like this. Okay so what if I buy us dinner. Is that okay with you hyung?” say Jongkook to his hyungs.

 “ Really? Jinjja?? You will buy us dinner for tonight Kookie ah??” ask Jaesuk.

“Hyung! Why do you sound so shock, I always buy you dinner right? This is not my first time anyway hyung?” “Hahaha I just joking with you Kookie ah. Now stop being sulky”

“Haishhh, oppa! When are we going to eat dinner? I’m starving right now. Better give me something to eat before I eat all of you guys” Jihyo said in very grumpy tone.

 “ Ayeeee noona, stop being moody could you? See all those wrinkle.. It because you always moody and grumpy” Kwang Soo start to teased his noona.

“ Arghhhh nooona!! It hurt.. why are you biting me??” “Yah! I told you guys right, I will eat all of you starting with you.” “Yah!! Lee Kwang Soo!! Do you want to die tonight. Let my hair go you little girin!!” All of the members are laughing at their little dongsaeng attitude. They felt happier to see Kwang Soo being the little dongsaeng again.

 

 

Lee Kwang Soo POV

Today filming is really torn me out but I felt happier today as I see my hyungs and noona treats me like always. I mean not being nice to me.. Huhuhu... All of the sudden I thought of this as I saw my hyungs and noona happily chatting and walking in front of me. What will happen to me if they not being with me all of this time. Will I be successful like today if is not because of that Grasshoper hyung. I still remember when the show still in the beginning and people start to comparing me with Jong Ki. I felt the warm hug my hyungs and noona gave me and said “ Be strong Kwang Soo ah” “You have us, Don’t worry” .

Jong Ki is also being very supportive and even be my best friend. Suddenly I felt so grateful of this big happy family.

Suddently he heard a voice.

“Kwang Soo ah, !! are you alright?? Did somethings happen?” He see in front and saw all of his hyungs and noona staring at him with their worried face.

“ Ohhh, Mianhe.. I just lost in my world for a moment.” “ Are you okay? Are you coming with us? Kookie is going to buy dinner for all of us.”said Suk Jin still in his worried father tone.

“ Ayeee of course. Hyung I’m going to order somethings expensive okay since Jong Kook hyung will pay for the dinner.” “Nehh, of course just order anything” “ Yeayyyy!! Saranghae Hyung” Kwang Soo pretend to kiss Jong Kook.. “Yah!! What are you doing?? Stop it” Jong Kook yell as he ran away from Kwang Soo attack kiss. Suddenly Gary, Haha and Jihyo also join Kwang Soo and pretend to kiss their muscle hyung. "Yah... yah!! stop it!! Gary ahh... HaHa ahh!!" "Yah!! MongJii not you too!!" 

The big hyungs just laugh until out of their breath seeing the scene infront of them. It a rare things to see the tiger run away from his dongsaengs. Their crews and PDs just smile, shaking their head and laughing at seeing the beautiful family in front of them.

One of the PDs snap the moment and update it to their official SNS website.

The caption are “The Best Family Ever”