Medical Checkup

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

Kwang Soo were preparing the breakfast. Ha Na is still in the bed having a worse migraine ever. She realize that she always had a pain at her chest and worse migraine. She had been having this migraine in a few days. Kwang Soo were totally worry of her. Kwang Soo took a peek and slowly enter her bedroom. He put down the tray. “Hye sweetheart, come and have some breakfast. Then you can take the pills.” Kwang Soo said as he show her the pain killer pills. Ha Na slowly open her eyes and smile. She slowly sit up and pull the tray closer to her. Kwang Soo just look at her. He caress her face. “How did you feel now?” “It much more better than yesterday” Ha Na say as she eat the toast. “Oppa, this is nice. Here have some” she say as she feed him some of the toast. Kwang Soo just chuckle seeing Ha Na. “What are your schedule today oppa?” “Hmm, I have running man filming and it may film all night. So make sure you eat on time and just call SeoJun if you were hurt okay?” Ha Na just nod and smile. “Oppa, you better get ready. If not you will be late” “Arasso, honey. Finish the toast and eat those pills” Ha Na nod. She then finish the toast and quickly swallow the pills, she then lay back and slowly falling asleep again. Kwang Soo walk out from the bathroom and chuckle seeing Ha Na. Aigoo, my bunny sure is cute. He then slowly walk to the closet and took his clothes, after he fully dressed he put a small note on the table next to their bed. He then bend down and kiss Ha Na forehead, cheek and finally land on her lips. He then left the house.

 

A few hour later,

Ha Na woke up. She took the Kwang Soo note and smile when she read it. Her head has totally fine. but then suddenly, the pain at her chest strike back. She closed her eyes while her right hand on her chest. After, a few moment she finally able to get up and walk toward the kitchen. She drink some water. She has been thinking to see a doctor because of her chest and head. She know her body, something must not be right. She plan to go alone to see the doctor. She know Kwang Soo was very busy and she doesn’t want to make him worry. I’ll better go and see Dong Hee. Just do a regular checkup. She say to herself. Ha Na then, quickly get ready and drive to the hospital. She finally arrive at the hospital.

She make her way to Dong Hee office. Dong Hee has been close to her due to his friendship with Kwang Soo. It not she doesn’t trust other doctor, she just want to make a regular checkup and decide she was fine doing the checkup with Dong Hee. She register her name to the nurse and a few minute later, her named being called. She walk to Dong Hee office. “Hello, Dong Hee.” “Ohh Ha Na, I was so surprised when the nurse told me that you were here to see me” Ha Na just sit in front of Dong Hee. “So, what is the reason you came and see me?” “Errr, .. Dong Hee, this past few days my chest hurt a lot and also I had a worse migraine. It just that, I don’t really feel good.” “Hmmm, well since when you have this migraine and chest pain?” “I have it since I in my college days but it seems to be worst this past few days” “Okay, well I cant give you any assumption. Let do the blood test first. Blood test is very important. It can tell us what disease we have by just look at the blood test. But I must say, we must make a further checkup as we cannot make any assumption” Ha Na just nod her head.

Firstly, Dong Hee take some of her blood. “Let wait for a few minute, before the blood result came out.” Ha Na just sit in his office and talk. She talk about her and Kwang Soo. “Ouh, Dong Hee whatever the result maybe, just promise me you won’t tell Kwang Soo” “Ha Na.. that not fair, he’s my friend..” “Dong Hee please” Ha Na say as she reach Dong Hee hand. Dong Hee just sigh. “Arasso, I won’t tell him about you coming here to me today” “Dong Hee.. not only that..” “Anii. We have to wait for the result.” Ha Na just nod her head. Then they heard a knock on the door. The nurse come and gave Dong Hee the report. “Okay, let see. Hmmm” Ha Na was afraid because from the reaction of his face it seems like he didn’t satisfied with the blood test. “Ha Na as I say we cannot make any assumption. So I suggest we do the full checkup right away” “You mean right now? Dong Hee is it something bad?” “I can’t say the exact things, let make a full checkup first okay?” Ha Na just sit there still wondering wheter she want to proceed. Dong Hee know what she was thinking about. “Ha Na, let just make a full checkup okay? At least I know what treatment I should give you” Ha Na finally nod her head.

 

After do all the checkup Dong Hee suggested, Ha Na go to her café. The full report will be out in a few days, so Ha Na has to wait for it. SeoJun is surprised to see her there because Kwang Soo say she was not feeling very well. “Noona! I thought you were sick? What are you doing here right now?” “Anii, I felt really good now. It fine I can still manage it” “Noona, are you sure?” “Yes my lil brother” Ha Na say as she pretend to punch SeoJun “Okay, tell me if you need anything” Ha Na was a bit nervous as she thinks about her result. She just hope nothing is wrong with her health. She tries to forget about her health by made herself busy with the café.

A few days later.

Ha Na woke up by the phone call she receive. She moves slowly and reach for her phone. She was surprised when the ID caller is Dong Hee. She quickly look at Kwang Soo, luckily he still in deep sleep. She pick it up “Hello , Dong Hee wait a moment” She say as she tip toe and get out from the room. She still didn’t tell Kwang Soo about her meeting with Dong Hee the other day. After she reach the kitchen, she answer the phone. “Hello, Dong Hee. Yes? Anything about the result?” “Eoo, yes Ha Na. Sorry did I wake you up?” “Anii,it fine.” “The result has came in yesterday and I need you to come here and see me, are you available today?” “Eoo, yes. Absolutely but can’t you just tell me through the phone?” “I’m afraid I can’t do that. I need to see you Ha Na” Ha Na just closed her eyes when she heard the tone of Dong Hee voice. She knew something is bad. “Eoo, okay then I’ll meet you today at…” she took a peek at the clock on the wall. “At 10 am? Is it fine with you?” “Eoo, okay Ha Na. I’ll see you then” “Eoo, thank you” “Eooo.” She just sigh after the phone call end. She lean her back at the kitchen cabinet while her head is looking down.

Suddenly Kwang Soo is behind her. “Honey? what up?? Are you okay?” He say as he rush toward Ha Na. Ha Na was surprised with his present. “Ohh oppa. Since when you were there?” Kwang Soo just moves forward and pull Ha Na into his arm. “Just a moment ago, I thought I heard you say Dong Hee??” Ha Na put a smile on her face. “Haishh oppa, aniii. When did I say Dong Hee. You must be dreaming” Ha Na say as she rest her head on Kwang Soo chest. Kwang Soo just smile and patted her head. “Right. I also thought that way. By the way why did you woke up so early today.?” “Just because oppa” Ha Na felt save in Kwang Soo hug. Kwang Soo kissed her forehead. “Mianhee, I’m a bit busy right now.” “Anii, it fine. I understand” Then Ha Na slowly let go of Kwang Soo and look up. She caress his face. “Oppa, I love you no matter what happen” “Aigoo, I love you too honey. but I better get ready, I have running man filming today.” Ha Na just nod her head. She then pull Kwang Soo closer and kiss him. Kwang Soo just chuckle seeing Ha Na showing so much affection that morning.

Then both of them get ready. Before they left the house Ha Na once again pull Kwang Soo closer. “Oppa, I love you so much. Remember that” Kwang Soo realize that maybe something is not right. He cupped Ha Na face and look into her eyes. “Hye, sweetheart. Is there anything wrong? Did something happen?” Ha Na just smile and shook her head away. “Nope, everything is fine.” “Are you sure? We don’t keep secrets remember?” Ha Na just nod her head. “Okay then. I’ll get going. Take care love. I love you so much” Kwang Soo move closer and kiss Ha Na on the lips. Soon they parted away and left the house. Ha Na then took a cab and go to the hospital.