Meet Again

The Giraffe Fell In Love ?

One fine day.

Kwang Soo is on his way to pick up his hyungs Jong Kook and Gary. Today is Jae Suk son Jiho birthday. Jae Suk made a birthday party for Jiho.

“Hyungs, where are you guys? I’m in front of your apartment hyung”. “Ohh, okay wait for a minute Kwang Soo ahh” said Jong Kook. “We will be downstairs in a minute” “Nehh, hyung”. Kwang Soo is thinking of what present he should give his nephew this year. Hmmm… maybe I can get Jiho the remote car. He seems to like it very much.. or maybe a robot will do?.. He thought to himself.

*tap..tap* the sound of someone knocking his windows. Kwang Soo quickly open his locked door. “Sorry Kwang Soo ahh, you have to wait for us” say Gary. “Anii hyung, it okay. Hyungs, did you guys get Jiho his present?. I still haven’t buy his present hyung.” “Ohh yeah, we also haven’t get him anything.” say Jong Kook. “ I think we should stop at the ToysRUs for a while” said Kwang Soo. “Yeah, that a great idea”. Jong Kook and Gary agreed at the idea.

 

At ToysRUs.

“ Do you guys have anything in mind what to get for Jiho?” “Anii, Jong Kook hyung. I think I want to video call  MongJi and ask her what she bought for Jiho, in that way we can avoid buying the same toys” say Gary. Jong Kook and Kwang Soo nodded their head. “Okay, palli call Jihyo and ask her what she bought for Jiho” say Jong Kook. Meanwhile, Kwang Soo is attracted to the collection of remote control cars. That area is only specific for remote control cars. There are many different saiz, design and colour. Kwang Soo seems to be very attracted to those remote cars. Woww, this things really nice. I wonder what people say if I get one for myself. Hehehe..

At the same time, Gary is on the phone with Jihyo.

“ Mongji ahh, where are you?”

“Ohh, oppa.. I’m at Jae Suk oppa house already. Where are you guys by the way. Jiho is excited to see all of you, especially his favourite girin uncle”

“We are at ToyRUs, we still don’t have any idea what to buy for Jiho. What did you buy for him MongJi ahh?” ask Jong Kook who is next to Gary.

“Haihh, you guys really like to do things last minute right” Jihyo starting to nag. “Hmm, I get him a big teddy bear. The bear was so cute, so I decide to get Jiho that teddy bear.”

Suddenly, Jong Kook saw a familiar female figure in front of them. “Gary ahh, isn’t that the lady at the café the other day? The one that said a fan of Kwang Soo” “ Eoo, that right hyung. Park Ha Na right? Hyung, should we go and greet her?”

“Oppa!, who are you talking about?” ask Jihyo who was still on the line. “Ohh, mianhe.. oppa forget about you. Jong Kook oppa saw the lady at the café the other day.”

 Suddenly, all of them become excited. The phone has been transfer to Jae Suk. “ Yah! Jong Kook ahh, go and greet her. Ask her if she want to attend Jiho party. I really like her. I think I want to make our girin being friendly with her” say Jae Suk. “Ohh, really hyung. Should I go and greet her?” “Yahh!!, palli waa go and greet her fast”.. “Ohh nehh hyung” Jong Kook give the phone back to Gary. He quickly make his move to Park Ha Na.

“Excuse me,” The lady quickly turn around when she heard someone is talking to her. “Ohh, Jong Kook sir. What are you doing here sir. Having a RunningMan filming?” Ha Na ask politely. “ Ohh, just call me oppa. Don’t need to being so formal. Aniii, we came here to buy our nephew birthday present. Are you alone?” ask Jong Kook “Yes, I’m alone. I was just passing by here and decided to came in and see if there anything that attracted my attention. Just now, you said ‘we’, who are with you here?” “ Ohh, Gary and Kwang Soo is with me. There is Gary” Jong Kook pointed at Gary. Gary being friendly and waves to them. Jong Kook make a signal and ask Gary to come closer to them. Gary quickly make his move to Jong Kook and Ha Na. Ha Na bowed her head and greet Gary politely. “ Where is Kwang Soo” ask Jong Kook. “ No idea hyung” say Gary.

*Ehem.. someone made a sound. “ Hello, Ha Na shii,” greet Jae Suk politely through the video call. “Ohh, Hello sir. Just be comfortable with me sir” say Ha Na with her sweet smile. “If that the case, you should also called us oppa from now on” say Jae Suk while moving his phone and there is HaHa, Suk Jin and Jihyo. “Ohh, nehh. Hello oppas and unnie” greet Ha Na politely. The others also greet Ha Na politely and with their warm smile.

“Ha Na ahh, do you have a plan today” suddenly Jae Suk ask her. “Ohh, nope, today is my off day oppa. Why?” “ Today is my son, Jiho birthday. Would you like to come and celebrate with us?” “Ohh, are you sure oppa? I really don’t want to interrupt your son birthday party” “ Anii, just come and celebrate with us. All of us really want to get know you better. Maybe we can be friends” say Jae Suk. Ha Na just stood there silently and smile. Hmmm, should I go with them? They are indeed a friendly and humble persons even do they are celebrity. Thought Ha Na.

Seeing Ha Na just stood there silenly, HaHa suddenly mention her name. “ Park Ha Na, Park Ha Na, Park Ha Na!!” the others just laugh seeing HaHa trying to persuade Ha Na. Seeing how thoughtful they are, Ha Na finally agreed to come and celebrate Jiho birthday. “Alright then, we will see you here then at my place” say Jae Suk with his excited tone. “Eoo, oppa see you guys there” she reply shyly. Finally the video call ended.

Suddenly, they heard Kwang Soo voice. “ Hyungs, do you guys still searching? I have found my present for Jiho” say Kwang Soo with a big box of remote control car in his hand. He still haven’t noticed Ha Na. “Yah, Kwang Soo ahh, look who we found here” Jong Kook say. “Who is it hyungs?. Ohh, Ha Na ahh, Hello. What are you doing here?” Kwang Soo is shocked to see the lady with his hyungs. “ Hello, oppa. I’m just window shopping here when suddenly Jong Kook oppa and Gary oppa greet me” reply her shyly. Oh maigodd!! Here he is Kwang Soo oppa.. I felt my face turned red suddenly.. Haishhh, palli control yourself Park Ha Na.

“Ohh, Kwang Soo it seems like you have found your gift. Wait we haven’t find ours, we totally forgot about the gift when we saw Ha Na here. Hahaha” say Jong Kook “ Well, you better go and find it hurry” “Ohh, Kwang Soo ahh, Ha Na is coming with us to Jiho party. Jae Suk hyung invited her a moment ago. Ha Na ahh, you stay with Kwang Soo for a while okay. We still need to find our gift” Both of them quickly walk away as searching their gift for Jiho.

 

Suddenly, Ha Na felt awkward being felt alone with Kwang Soo. Both of them just stood there silently watching each other. Why is it suddenly I feel awkward, thought Kwang Soo to himself.

He clear his throat to make the awkward situation away. He the one finally broke the silent. “ So, I heard you are coming with us?” “ Ohh, yes those oppas where on video call when suddenly there greet me. Then, Jae Suk hyung invite me to his son birthday party. I felt so wrong to decline those offer” “ Anii, it a good things you come with us. We can get to know you more better” Kwang Soo said with his gorgeous smile. Oh my god!! I’m melting here with his smile. Ha Na says to herself. Hmmm, since this is the first time I will meet with this birthday boy, I think I also should get him a present.

“ Ohh, oppa can you help me find a present for Jiho too. I don’t think its right to go there with an empty hand.” “Ohh, it fine actually, you don’t have to get him anything” “Aniii oppa, its his birthday anyway.. can you help me with the gift?” “ Okay if that what you want. Sure come, what do you want to buy for him?” “How old is he anyway” “ He is 7 today” “Ohh, okay. Boys usually like robots don’t you guys?. I think I will take this robots” “ Ohh, it fine. Yes I’m sure he will love it”. So Ha Na has decided to take the robots. She laugh at Kwang Soo jokes about robot and at his cranky robot dance. They just being happy and laughing together. Without they noticed, Gary and Jong Kook just smile seeing their little brother.

So, finally all four of them is on their way to Jae Suk house. All of them keep smiling at how their new friendship build today. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author note : Oh my.. I really didn't expect to recieved this much love from you guys, Thanks for supporting me. i really appreciate all comment and ideas that you guys shared. And i'm sorry if this chapter to seems a bit boring . Do comment on what you think of this chapter okay? so that i really can improve my writing. and sorry also for updating this chapter a bit late, i will try to update as soon as possible. Thank you again and do comment kay? Love you guys, xoxo..