I Know I Love You, My Beautiful Superstar...

I Think I Love You...?

Author's POV

5 years had solemnly passed...

Ji Eun had become a famous superstar!~

She now had a billion fans and a few anti-fans, but that didn't stop her.

She was now known as "IU", and she made many albums.

Now, was her break. She has been famous, and now all IU wanted was to go back home to Korea.

Wooyoung had grown up too...

He and his group 2PM have traveled around the world, but unfortunately they haven't bumped into Ji Eun. 

He has a lot of fangirls crawling for his attention, but he always ignored them. His heart lay in someone else's heart. And after he graduated highshool, he pursued on going to college for a music major.

It was spring break and he went home to his hometown in Seoul, hearing the news of his beloved Ji Eun's arrival...

Wooyoung's POV

I paced back and forth in the living room of Mrs. Lee. She looked at him cautiously, worried that he might leave a mark on the floor from all his walking. She had invited him and Ji Yeon, along with Seung Ho who had lost his crutches, over to wait for Ji Eun's arrival.

Taecyeon had dropped me off here from college and said that I should one of the first people Ji Eun saw when she arrived.

No--she wasn't Ji Eun anymore. She was the famous IU.

My lips curled into a smile. She has changed so much. I watched her on T.V every now and then and she has really fulfilled her singing dream. Suddenly, Umma spoke.

"Wooyoung-ah, stop pacing, you're making my old mind get dizzy..." she said, rubbing her templed soothingly. I stopped and bowed apologetically at Umma.

"Mianhe umma...I just can't...sit still." I murmured to myself. She chuckled.

"Don't worry. You aren't the only one that's excited." She motioned over to Ji Yeon who was busy fiddling with her phone while Seung Ho tried to direct her attention to him and distract her impatientness. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

"You're right Umma..." Then my eyes flickered to something else on the T.V. The news suddenly flashed on, and my eyes lit up when I saw a fmailiar face.

NEWSFLASH!!!

The famous singer, IU, has finally arrived at the Incheon airport~~!

The camara flickered  upon a huge airplane that had just landed a few minutes ago. It zoomed in on the entrance of the airplane, and many flashy camaras blocked the clear view. I cursed under my breath. Stupid camaras!

Then, a young lady stepped out into the sunlight. My heart broke, when I realized it was Ji Eun yet.

It was her boss, Ms. Bong Cha...?

But a small figure followed behind. Her shadow then evaporated in the light and a dashing smile appeared on Ji Eun's lips as she waved at the camaras. My heart fluttered at the sight of you after 5 years. You still looked completely gorgeous with just a lot more make-up. Ji Yeon squealed as she spotted Ji Eun too.

"Omo! My Ji Eunnie is so grown-up!" She cooed. I couldn't agree more. Abruptly, the focus was moved to a young lady with a microphone near her lips.

"This is Yunji from the Incheon airport, live with out beloved IU! Rumor says that she will be taking a long rest before going back to the singing around the world. Who knows who she'll visit first in her hometown, Seoul. Once again, this is Yunji. Back to the studio~!" Then it flashed back to the regular news channel talking about Ji Eun.

I sighed. She's so famous...will she even remember me? I couldn't prevent the downwards tug of my lips as I frowned.

~~~

IU's POV [I can finally use her stage name ^^]

I stepped into the awaiting limo outside the airport and gave a last wave to my audience. Once I shut the door, I sighed heavily.

Home sweet home~~

Bong Cha unnie--she told me to call her that--scanned her iPhone, before looking at you.

"IU, you have 2 days of staying at your home before you have to move to the hotel." She informed you. I nodded, if she stayed at one place for too long then her fans would come and stalk her. Thinking of home, my thoughts wandered to Umma...Ji Yeon....Seung Ho...and finally Wooyoung. My heart ached whenever Wooyoung came into my mind.

I missed him so much...

A painful thought crossed your mind: What if he forgot about me?

I had missed him for so long. For five years, there's been this hole in your heart that never got refilled.

Bong Cha unnie cleared , seeing my occupied face. "You okay?" I nodded, giving her a smile.

"Just...home sick." I admitted.

~~~

We arrived at my house in 30 minutes, and I slowly stepped out of the limo. Bong Cha unnie said that she'd call me in 2 days time, while our driver gave me my luggage. He was the same man that came with us to America, and he was still our trustful driver till now.

"Thank oppa." I bowed to him, and he nodded in return. I heard the car door slam behind me and the tires skidding away until I was alone in front of my house. I inhaled the fresh air. How I missed this place. A tear fell down my cheek, as I took out my phone and called the house.

~~~

Wooyoung's POV

We heard the phone ring, and I perked up. Umma picked it up and spoke on the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" She said, I watched her reactions as they wavered from happiness, to sadness, to relief. Her eyes brimmed with water, and I got up concerned.

"Umma, who's that?" But before I could recieve an answer, the door bell rang. I froze.

Could it be?

Is she actually here?

My heart thumped crazily against my chest as Umma hung up the phone and walked to the door. With each step, my anxiety increased and my heartbeat quickened.

The door opened and in came in, my one and only Ji Eun.

She hugged her umma as she cried on her shoulder and murmured some things. My heart couldn't, and wouldn't, calm down. Ji Yeon had run over to her best friend and enveloped her in a hug. Seung Ho greeted her also. She finally turned to me. My heart stopped.

I stared back at her.

There was a smile playing on her lips until she broke down and came running towards me, sniffling. I caught her and squeezed, taking in her wonderful scent.

She's back...my Ji Eun is finally back.

~~~

Umma prepared dinner for us, and we all sat in their dining table and all we could do was talk. We explained what had happened to us the past half a decade and shared special moments without eachother. Ji Yeon also admitted that she and Seung Ho were now engaged and that their marriage was in 2 weeks time.

During our talk, I felt a nudge under the table and stopped talking abruptly. I looked at my foot and tried to figure out who had kicked me. Then Ji Yeon gave me a look, and I gulped. I turned to Umma and she gave me the same look.

Oh no...they don't expect me to do it now, do they?

I just continued to eat, but I felt another nudge under the table. I muffled a groan in pain, as I eyed Ji Yeon, warning her not to kick me again. Ji Eun noticed me.

"Wooyoung, are you okay?" She said in a concerned voice. I just smiled awkwardly.

"Wooyoung has something to tell you." Ji Yeon blurted out. I glowered at her, lightly choking on some food. Ji Eun blinked then turned to me.

"What is it?" She asked innocently.

"I-uh....um..I..." I touched my pocket nervously. I sighed. It was now or never.

Finally, I dropped down on one knee and gazed up at her, pulling out a velvet box from my pocket. Ji Yeon you are so going to pay if she says no. I thought nastily. Ji Eun gasped. Taking a deep breath, I said my practiced speech out loud. I was going to propose.

"Ji Eun, we've known eachother for so long now, that I've developed true feelings for you. I am here, on my knee, asking you if you love me back. Through tough times, " I paused realizing how cheesy my speech was, but kept going. "We've gone through a lot. Experienced so much together. I love your smile. Your laugh. I love your beauty. Your gaze. Your kindness. Everything about you. I LOVE YOU...And now, I have the courage to ask you one special question." I looked up at her, with a glint in my eye and noticed that she had been holding her breath the whole time.

"Will you marry me?" Her eyes glistened and tears started to form, as if she pitied me. There was a sudden thought that she was going to reject me. Panicking, I spoke again.

"J-Ji E-Eun? Am I rushing? I can wait, you know. You don't have to--" But I was stopped when Ji Eun crashed her lips onto mine, giving me a breath-taking kiss. When we pulled away, she smiled. Cupping my face, she leaned in again.

"Ofcourse I'll marry you, Wooyoung. I love you too." I grinned ear to ear. "I know I do."

And with that everybody cheered and we shared another mind-blowing kiss until I slipped on her engagement ring on her finger.

~~~

OMOO!!!!! MY STORY FINALLY ENDED!!~~~~ AHHHHHH~~~

I know that was a really ish ending. I'm not good at those things...mianhae! But either way I hoped you enjoyed it! Leave me comments and keep subscribing!

I want to thank my wonderful subscribers for supporting me all this way! If you want more of my stories, I am writing a brand new one along with another.

I Accidentally Fell In Love With My Enemy [Jongsica Couple]

Gomawo~~~