Unfinished Business.

I Think I Love You...?

Taeyeon POV

I giggled when I woke up this morning. Running my hands through my hair, I smiled broadly. Last night, Wooyoung had actually agreed to meet up with me! Although, he said that he would only come and see me for a while. Tch, scared that your little girlfriend would see us? Anyway, I had my plan thought out perfectly that Ji Eun would see us. I snickered. As I said before Ji Eun, watch out!

I was about to get up, when Ji Eun entered. I immediately growled, "Yah! Can't you learn to knock?!". Ji Eun rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Sorry." Like a stubborn person she was, she went back out and purporsely knocked loudly. "Can I come in?" she mimicked a high-pitched voice. Then she came in.

"I didn't say you could come in you annoying little--"

"What is going on here?" Ji Eun's umma walked inside, a weary but confused look on her face. Was it just me, but did it seem like she was...really pale. I quickly put on a pouty face.

"Ji Eun entered my room without asking..." I whined. Umma looked over at Ji Eun.

"Is it true?" Ji Eun nodded, looking ashamed. Yes! Is she actually getting in trouble? But, her umma just smiled at me.

"Sorry about that Taeyeon. I think Ji Eun isn't used to having a guest around..." she said softly. I looked a little shocked, but flashed her a fake smile.

"Okay. I understand. So what is it you want Ji Eun, dear?" Her umma left us, and Ji Eun just glared at me.

"Nothing, my umma wanted me to help you on your wheelchair." she said between clenched teeth. She must be mad that I almost got her in trouble!

"Oh okay." She went over to me, reluctantly holding out her hand. I snatched it and steadily got up. As you all know, I'm faking all of this so a little drama couldn't hurt. I pretended to flinch in pain.

"Ouch!" Ji Eun looked at me in worry.

"Are you okay?" I waved her away, looking mad.

"Yes, just go away. You might cause me more pain." She looked offended.

"But I--"

"No buts! Just go! I'll just hold on to the bed to get on the wheelchair." I snapped. She left, looking all sad. Tch, whatever Ji Eun. Two words: Grow. Up. Once she left, I stopped my act. I walked over to my wheelchair. I pushed it a little, pretending like someone was sitting on it besides me.

"Oh, look at me! I'm Ji Eun and I'm being all nice and helping Taeyeon!" I said in a 'Ji Eun' voice. I giggled. "I'm so smart..." I praised myself. I looked into the mirror. I look so good! Wooyoung totally can't resist, especially what I'm planning to do... I tossed my hair. Suddenly, somebody walked in.

"Taeyeon, my umma wants to know if--" she broke off. Looking at me with a surprised face. I then realized that I was standing. Instinctly, I covered . Closing the door, I pinned her to the wall.

"If you speak of this to anyone...especially Wooyoung...you will pay!" I silently threatened her. She just nodded. Hmph, looks like this girl can learn to fear sometimes. I let her go steadily, cautious if she would go and scream her secret out. But nothing happened. Instead she repeated her question.

"Umma wants to know what you want for breakfast..." she said quietly. Taeyeon breathed out.

"Um, anything. Is that all? 'Cause I need you to leave." She nodded and I shooed her away. But when she was about to leave, she turned and gave me a flash of what seemed like a cross between a smirk and an evil laugh. A shiver went down my back. But she just left without saying a word.

~~~

Ji Eun POV

I got a text from Ji Yeon that morning. She said that she couldn't come this morning to go to school. In fact, she might not even make it to school to day. I just shrugged. Ji Yeon was an excellent student. It'll be okay if she missed today. I kissed my umma and fashed Taeyeon a smirk before leaving for school. When the door shut closed, I giggled. I found out so much lately. This morning I found Taeyeon standing, by herself! Ugh, that little...! I just want to sell her out already! But I might use this against her in the near future. I sat down on the bench near the bus stop. Also...I was pretty shocked about last night too. There was someone eavesdropping behind the door...

*FLASHBACK*

I stepped out of Taeyeon's room, and found someone behind it.

"Umma? What..um...are you doing still awake? I-I thought you--" But she cut me off.

"Shh...I know about the thing between you and Taeyeon. I'm going to listen to her for a while okay? Just go to sleep..." she whispered. I just nodded, still pretty alarmed. I went into my room and shut the door, it was pretty loud. I'm sure Taeyeon would've heard it...

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I shuddered. What could've Umma heard? Did she find out about Taeyeon's lies too? I couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to text Wooyoung. I smiled thinking about him. The bus broke my thoughts. It creaked in front of me. I waited until everyone else boarded the bus.

When I got to my locker, I found Wooyoung there. When he saw me, he broke into a huge grin.

"Hey." I sighed. The last time he visited my locker like this was...when Taeyeon suddenly interrupted. But I shook the thought away. Taeyeon was at home. Nothing could ruin their moment now.

"Hey!" I replied and gave him a peck on the cheek. He looked a little perplexed. But just hugged me in return.

"Looks like you forgave me after all..." he mumbled into my shoulder. I grinned and nodded.

"I couldn't resist..." Breaking away, I flashed him another grin. Then I remembered.

"Ah, Wooyoungie. I brought my song. Can you look it over?" I handed him some sheets of paper containing my song. He nodded.

"Okay. I'll tell you if it's perfect afterschool." he said.

"Can you come over? Umma would love to see you!" I asked. His eyes lit up, but then he frowned.

~~~

Wooyoung POV

She looked at me bewildered.

"Everything okay?" I hesitated. I couldn't tell her that I was meeting Taeyeon. She would be so upset, and she probably wouldn't even let me explain! I just nodded slowly.

"Uh, yeah. I-I just can't come over today. I...um...have to go somewhere with the hyungs. They want to spend some time with me...Nickhun hyung is coming over." she tilted her head in slight confusion. I forgot that she didn't know Nickhun yet. "He's the other 2pm member. He's coming back from his honeymoon with..er..his wife.." I explained.

"Oh...okay. I understand. You guys need some catching up to do!" she smiled. I did the same. Ah, Ji Eun. If  only you were this understanding about Taeyeon... I clutched onto the papers she gave me.

"But I will tell you about your song later, promise!" she nodded.

"Okay." I kissed her on the cheek before leaving for class.

~~~

Ji Eun POV

He left after planting a kiss on my cheek. I blushed shyly. I watched him go. But suddenly I saw something slip from his hands as he walked away. The piece of paper fluttered in front of me. I reached down to get it. Omo! It was a sheet of my song!

"Wooyoung-ah!" I yelled, but he was too far away. I sighed. I'll deliver it to his house right before he leaves with his hyungs. I might even meet Nickhun! I thought cheerfully.

~~~

Ji Yeon POV

I texted Ji En this morning that I couldn't make it to school. I was about to explain, but I hesitated. if I told her about Seung Ho being in the hospital, she'll probably scold me for missing school because of him. Instead I didn't say anything. I stepped out of my house and waited for the bus.

-

I asked the nurse where the room for Seung Ho was. She told me room 231. Nodding, I headed down the hall. When I reached the room, I knocked slowly. A raspy voice allowed me in. Opening the door, I found Seung Ho lying on the bed. The same place he was last night. A shiver ran down my back. Last night.

*FLASHBACK*

I waved to the police car. He turned around and drove over. I told him that I needed a ride to the hospital. He looked at Seung Ho in concern before giving me a ride. I sat in the back with the unconscious Seung Ho. On the ride over, I heard Seung Ho mumbling.

"Ji Yeon...I'm sorry..."

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I looked over at him. When he spotted me, he gave me a weak smile.

"Hey..." I took a seat next to him.

"Hey...are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?" I asked anxiously. He shook his head.

"No, I'm fine. I just wanted to talk to you."

"Oh. What is it?" I don't know why, but I guessed this was about our 'relationship' again. He placed his hands over mine.

"Ji Yeon I know you probably won't forgive me for what I did. But I just want us to be friends again..." he murmured. I sighed, a tear forming in my eye. I thought about what he said in the police car...

"I-I...I forgive you Seung Ho." I was about to break down when he flashed me one of his gorgeous smiles again. "But...I can't be your girlfriend just yet. I stilll need to...process all t he things I've found out. Okay? I hope you understand." He hesitated, but nodded.

"Take your time..." I smiled. The tear falling from my eye.

~~~

Taeyeon POV

When it was 3 o'clock, i pulled out my phone. Time to set my plan. I texted quickly to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung, meet me at the park. Be there at 4pm sharp. Don't be late.

Taeyeoniee

I hit send. Laying my phone on my lap, I couldn't help but giggle. Everything's going as planned! This'll be great! My thoughts were interrupted by a cough. I jumped. Ji Eun's umma was standing a few feet away from me.

"Oh..hi." she gave a weary smile.

"You going somewhere later?" she asked. I looked shocked. Was she watching her? But I couldn't lie. I mean, if I just leave she'll be suspicious. Maybe she could drop me off at the park.

"Um, actually yes. I was going to the park to meet up with an old boyfriend." I bit my lip when I said 'boyfriend' instead of 'friend'. She nodded, taking a seat across from me.

"Need a ride? I could drive you there?" she offered. I pretended to hesitate.

"Are you sure you're okay Ji Eun might get mad." I reminded her. She shook her head.

"It's okay. She'll understand. So you want me to drop you off?" I thought about it, before I finally nodded.

"Sure. Thanks." she smiled. I blinked. Was it just me or was that...a smirk...from her?

~~~

 

Heehee~telll me how it is! Kamsahamnidaaa!